Another lame joke

Old February 4th 05, 07:31 PM
jmcquown

Default Another lame joke

Sent by a friend of mine.

A blonde lady motorist was two hours from San Diego, -- when she was flagged
down by a man whose truck had broken down.

The man walked up to the car and asked, "Are you going to San Diego?"
"Sure," answered the blonde, "do you need a lift?"

"Not for me. I'll be spending the next three hours fixing my truck. My
problem is I've got two chimpanzees in the back which have to be delivered
to the San Diego Zoo. They're a bit stressed already, so I don't want to
keep them on the road all day. Could you possibly take
them to the zoo for me? I'll give you fifty dollars for your trouble."

"I'd be happy to," said the blonde.

So the two chimpanzees were ushered into the back seat of the blonde's car
and carefully strapped into their seat belts. Off they went.

Five hours later, the truck driver was driving through the heart of San
Diego when suddenly he was horrified!

There was the blonde walking down the street, -- holding hands with the two
chimps, much to the amusement of the crowd.

With a screech of his brakes the truck driver pulled his truck off the road,
got out, and ran over to the blonde.

"What the heck are you doing here?" he demanded, "I gave you fifty dollars
to take these chimpanzees to the zoo."

"Yes, I know you did," said the blonde, but we had money left over, -- so we
went to the movies!!!

Jill
--
I used to have a handle on life...but it broke off.

Old February 4th 05, 07:38 PM
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 4 Feb 2005 13:31:11 -0600, "jmcquown"
yodeled:

[...]

OMG-- I just sent someone a birthday card with a variation of that
same joke-- with pigs instead of chimps.

Theresa

OT Another Joke jmcquown Cat anecdotes 3 January 29th 05 01:17 AM
Don't Step on the Ducks! (OT Joke) jmcquown Cat anecdotes 19 January 27th 05 02:47 AM
Awful joke for Easter Exocat Cat anecdotes 14 April 9th 04 11:00 PM
Joke Committee Bev Cat anecdotes 3 March 30th 04 05:19 AM
OT - Joke Committee,(for Aussies) Bev Cat anecdotes 1 November 11th 03 10:08 PM