R Fren Basho is going to da Brij

Old November 19th 09, 02:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default R Fren Basho is going to da Brij

On Nov 18, 8:30*pm, "Granby" wrote:
We once all owned the night.

"It iz EEEZEUR to own da nite when you gotted yoor own Airdale to
perteck you," smiles Wascal, waving to Piglett and the other kitties,
"I KNOWD shee wuz ther. I will port hom sew shee shudn wurry."

--
Wascal

Old November 19th 09, 02:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

U shud do dat so her wont worried. I don fink grabby likes da nite
anniemore. Piglett hoping that goes away after a bit.

Old November 19th 09, 05:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

"Rebecca"
Purrz fur Mr. Basho's trip to da brij, an fur da hartz uv doze hoo luv
hisself.

Rebecca, writing from jail

"Will in New Haven"
Basho don' haff sumwun to typebite on diss gnoosgroop butted hee is a
wunnerful kittee an it is time for himseff to go too da Brij. Yoons
can reed about it an lite a candle on rcpa. I am cryin.

--
Maggy May
Da cole breez rizes

I dint gnow Basho furry well but hee saownded wike a nice kitty,
His poor famlee hoo luffed himself iz sew sad.
Fangu fur da nice pome Maggy May
Purrs and sympathies tew doze hoo luffed Basho.
Mosey
--sad

Old November 19th 09, 05:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

My Meowmie dont wike da nite much eether. I hoaps da Gramby feals bedder.
Yoo tayke verry gud kare uff da Gramby, Piglett. Mosey

U shud do dat so her wont worried. I don fink grabby likes da nite
anniemore. Piglett hoping that goes away after a bit.
"
On Nov 18, 8:30 pm, "Granby"

Old November 19th 09, 05:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
Basho don' haff sumwun to typebite on diss gnoosgroop butted hee is a
wunnerful kittee an it is time for himseff to go too da Brij. Yoons
can reed about it an lite a candle on rcpa. I am cryin.

--
Maggy May
Da cole breez rizes
Sew seek a better spot an
Go wen it is time to.

I yam meatloafing and purring poor Basho tu da Bridge.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old November 19th 09, 05:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_3_]

And from my house tuu. Prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Fred

Rebecca wrote:

Purrz fur Mr. Basho's trip to da brij, an fur da hartz uv doze hoo luv
hisself.

Rebecca, writing from jail

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
Basho don' haff sumwun to typebite on diss gnoosgroop butted hee is a
wunnerful kittee an it is time for himseff to go too da Brij. Yoons
can reed about it an lite a candle on rcpa. I am cryin.

--
Maggy May
Da cole breez rizes
Sew seek a better spot an
Go wen it is time to.

--
Regards,
Fred

Old November 20th 09, 03:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Fur Conspiracy

Proofft!

We sendz purrz an waggaz fur da Mr. Basho an hiz fambly. Dat he may
haff an eazy trip an dat hiz fambly may haff comfurt.

S'long Mr. Basho. We'll see yew 'nozzer timez.

Chuggz,
GT

The Fur Conspiracy:
Mr. GrowlTiger (VC)
also Shadow da Pup
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]

Da Big Dood Stinkee iz goin to da Brij Will in New Haven Cat community 11 October 5th 08 04:50 PM
Sashi Went to da Brij Will in New Haven Cat community 16 June 13th 08 11:55 PM
My fren Moe Granby Cat community 2 October 31st 07 10:25 PM
A neighbor kitty has gone to da Brij Samuel Redcat Cat community 8 August 23rd 06 05:48 AM
SAD: Mr. Lenny at Rainbo Brij fourcats Cat community 21 August 5th 03 03:05 AM