purrs and prayers please

Old June 1st 12, 09:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default purrs and prayers please

thank you OEJ
"Judith Latham" wrote in message
In article , Storrmmee
wrote:
my neice has a month old baby, he got sick and they found he has a hole
i n his heart and menningitis, sp... could we have purss and prayers
for a good outcome. he has been transferred to the childrens hospital
in st louis mo because he is so ill the doctors/hospital near them
can't do anything, soft

Purrs and prayers for the poor little one to have a good outcome.

Judith

--
Judith Latham
Stourbridge, West Midlands. UK.

Old June 1st 12, 09:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

fang ursefz OEJ
"Meowy" wrote in message
On May 31, 9:50 pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
my neice has a month old baby, he got sick and they found he has a hole i
his heart and menningitis, sp... could we have purss and prayers for a
good
outcome. he has been transferred to the childrens hospital in st louis mo
because he is so ill the doctors/hospital near them can't do anything,
soft

Purrs and prayers fwum usses.
Meowy an Meowmie

Old June 3rd 12, 02:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Jun 1, 5:50*am, "Storrmmee" wrote:
my neice has a month old baby, he got sick and they found he has a hole i n
his heart and menningitis, sp... could we have purss and prayers for a good
outcome. *he has been transferred to the childrens hospital in st louis mo
because he is so ill the doctors/hospital near them can't do anything, soft

Purrz fur de poor wittle baby, an his poor Meomie tuu. Wees hopin de
doktors wurk dare magic on him...meenwile, wees purrin.

Gordon Kittiez, inna circul.

Old June 7th 12, 07:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

fang ursefz, himz iz some bettere but not nearly well, himz fekshunz iz
awmozt goned, den der iza matter of hizown heart... agin fang ursef, da mom
hoomin had herown 21 st purr day on da fifth her mom anna two sisfurz
bizited da horspital wiffa kupykakes, OEJ

Old June 7th 12, 06:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jun 7, 2:07*am, "Storrmmee" wrote:
fang ursefz, himz iz some bettere but not nearly well, himz fekshunz iz
awmozt goned, den der iza matter of hizown heart... agin fang ursef, da mom
hoomin had herown 21 st purr day on da fifth her mom anna two sisfurz
bizited da horspital wiffa kupykakes,

Well, da fekshuns was da firs fing dey cood fiks. Now dey will haffta
work on da hart. I bet dey doo a good job. I hop so.
Cupkakes ar sposd to be gud. I don't eet no human fudz butted da Bear
gotted sum off a tabl a long tim ago an he WiKED dem.

Purrs for da babee hoomin n da mommy an da whole famblee.

--
WooToo for her Hous

Old June 8th 12, 08:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

da soft liksa cupycakez too muc...

da barekitten hadda anofur MRI on fursday afurnoon anna da hoomin tedz will
say on friday afurnoon whut iz whut, ifin himz iz better onna insidez himz
will getsa go home fur a little while, OEJ

Old June 8th 12, 03:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

On Fri, 08 Jun 2012 02:49:40 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

da soft liksa cupycakez too muc...

da barekitten hadda anofur MRI on fursday afurnoon anna da hoomin tedz
will say on friday afurnoon whut iz whut, ifin himz iz better onna
insidez himz will getsa go home fur a little while, OEJ

All of mineown clowder will keep purrin an waggin.

Sammy Redcat
Old June 9th 12, 05:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

fang ursef, himz insidez iz awso betterer so himz getsa go home on sunday...
den himz heart will get fized in a few monthz... meanwhile anofur barekitten
great nephew type wented to anofur children's horspital diz week himz awso
haza fefur but dey izunt sure whut iz wrung yet, OEJs

Old June 10th 12, 07:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

fang ursef, himz insidez iz awso betterer so himz getsa go home on sunday..
den himz heart will get fized in a few monthz...

Dat iz gud nooz, n doze tedz must beh vury smart tu fyx uh wee hart,.

Mosey, n Hiz Hous, awl purring laowd.

meanwhile anofur barekitten

great nephew type wented to anofur children's horspital diz week himz awso
haza fefur but dey izunt sure whut iz wrung yet, OEJs

O mai toez.nawt unuthur sik barekitten?
PURRS frum usses n prayerz frum owr Meowmie Kyla
Luffs
Mosey, PookyQar, Sqweex n Pipps.

On Fri, 08 Jun 2012 02:49:40 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

da soft liksa cupycakez too muc...

So duz Meomie Kyla