Shamrock is evil tonight

Old April 27th 04, 03:22 AM
Cheryl

Default Shamrock is evil tonight

Ok, its been about 3 timeouts for Shamrock tonight. I just don't get it
with him. He has these moods where he relentlessly attacks Shadow (and me!)
and tonight is one of those nights. It is like he is possessed and will
not ignore; leave him alone; go find something else to do. We played
earlier with toys, and I had him on my lap for a while and he snoozed, and
since then he's been horrible to Shadow, and also keeps attacking my ankles
when I try to walk across the room. I am starting to wonder if that is the
connection? When he gets lots of attention? It is just about time for me to
call it a night and based on his mood tonight I wonder if I should put him
downstairs for the night? (fully finished lower level; just like being
upstairs only I'm not down there). His allergy spots are doing well since
he had a steroid shot a couple weeks ago (and his regular checkup) so it
isn't like his skin itching is tormenting him..........sigh

--
Cheryl
Old April 27th 04, 11:08 AM
JP Hobbs

Yes they always say cats tend to race about and generally get into mischief
when its going to rain, and maybe the steroids have enhanced this for aren't
they supposed to make you more active?I dont know much about them
but athelete's sometimes take them tomake them perform better dont they?
Jean.P.

Karen Chuplis wrote in message
in article , Cheryl at
wrote on 4/26/04 9:22 PM:

[...]

I always look for a weather change with this kind of impishness. It

happens
with Pearl too. Generally, I really think its weather related.

karen

Old April 27th 04, 03:34 PM
TBird

Hi - new here...

wrote on 4/26/04 9:22 PM:

[...]

I second the weather opinion. I live in COlorado and my cats go bonkers the
day before the wind gets serious. My totally sweet tiger cat once left huge
claw marks across my forehead when she cat-apulted out of my arms. Within
12 hours - chinook.

TBird ----- owned by two orange rescues, one 9 pounds and one 20 pounds....

karen

Old April 27th 04, 11:41 PM
Cheryl

"TBird" dumped this in news:Ebujc.11530$eZ5.8643
@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net on 27 Apr 2004:

Thanks Karen, Jean and Tbird. You're probably right. He's just a little
sh*t at times. Welcome Tbird, your kitties are beautiful.

--
Cheryl

Old April 28th 04, 07:43 AM
Tanada

O J wrote:

We live in LA and keep wondering if cats can really predict
earthquakes. I'm sure it's an old wives tale, but the problem is that
they act crazy so much of the time that I'm not sure I could tell
normal crazy from extra crazy.

Who wants a bunch of boring 'normal' cats anyway?

I hate to tell you this, O J, but there is no such thing as a "normal" cat.

Pam S.