Lilith ...

Old February 7th 09, 09:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
The Boca Deb[_3_]

Default Lilith ...

.... has taken to sleeping on my new desk, right on top of the
various USB cables I have coming from my laptop. Last night when
I was trying to kill some troggs on World Of Warcraft, she
proceeded to stalk and try to kill my mouse. I didn't get killed
or anything like that, but I did have to relocate her to my bed
until I finished the quest.

Her place on the desk is right near the exhaust fans of my laptop
cooling bad, and right under my 60-watt desk lamp. Could she be
telling me that it's too cold inside for a rather fluffy feline
with a double-coat?

--
The Boca Deb
the dot boca dot deb at gmail dot com

Old February 7th 09, 10:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

"The Boca Deb" wrote in message
... has taken to sleeping on my new desk, right on top of the
various USB cables I have coming from my laptop. Last night when
I was trying to kill some troggs on World Of Warcraft, she
proceeded to stalk and try to kill my mouse. I didn't get killed
or anything like that, but I did have to relocate her to my bed
until I finished the quest.

Thankfully our WoW guild is a guild of cat lovers. There's been many a boss
fight that has to be repeated because a cat jumped on the keyboard at
exactly the wrong time, causing the whole party to wipe. Other guilds would
no doubt kick the member if it happened more than once, but our guild just
swears creatively and then laughs.

We're "Too drunk to care" on Eldre'Thalas if you wanted to know.

Her place on the desk is right near the exhaust fans of my laptop
cooling bad, and right under my 60-watt desk lamp. Could she be
telling me that it's too cold inside for a rather fluffy feline
with a double-coat?

That or you are paying too much attention to the stupid box thing (the
computer) and not enough attention to her :-)

I particularly like it when Suki (she'd make a bag of hammers look smart)
tries to catch the murlocs (or whatever other rapidly moving monster) on the
screen. Its cute, but it can make killing such things difficult when there's
a cat head & frantically moving paw in the way. And she meows like Ive taken
away her toy if I kill it first. Strange cat.

Yowie
--
If you're paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many
pancakes can you fit in a doghouse? None, icecream doesn't have bones.

Old February 7th 09, 10:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief[_2_]

On Feb 7, 1:13*pm, "Yowie" wrote:
"The Boca Deb" wrote in messagenews:aYqdnX7F8eAubBDUnZ2dnUVZ_ovinZ2d@earth link.com

[...]

Oh I got in trouble a lot when Mischief would walk in front of the
screen, cause I was the main Tank. Trying to fight while peering
around a cat is no fun at all. And she liked to lounge on the monitor
so I would have a paw or tail blocking my map.

Also she would step on the keyboard, but usually on the mic button and
she would meow in to the mic. So you would hear,
"Meow.....Meow...'Missy, get down....Meow...Missy OFF!!'....MEOW!!!"

The whole guild would be like, "WTF??"

*sigh* I miss WoW...

Kristi
Old February 8th 09, 12:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Baird Stafford

In article ,
"Yowie" wrote:

snip

That or you are paying too much attention to the stupid box thing (the
computer) and not enough attention to her :-)

I get *that* one all the time - and I don't even play on line RPGs!

snip

Baird
"No, Leila, I do *not* need help to do this right the first time!"

--
Instead, our congressmen talk to and about Rush Limbaugh
like Old Bolsheviks praising Comrade Stalin at their
Old February 8th 09, 12:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Maybe she is getting a tan for the wedwink that is going to take place on
rpcc in Valentines day. Welll, it is a thought.
m...

Old February 14th 09, 11:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
The Boca Deb[_3_]

... has taken to sleeping on my new desk, right on top of the
various USB cables I have coming from my laptop. Last night
when
I was trying to kill some troggs on World Of Warcraft, she
proceeded to stalk and try to kill my mouse. I didn't get
killed
or anything like that, but I did have to relocate her to my
bed
until I finished the quest.

Thankfully our WoW guild is a guild of cat lovers. There's been
many a boss fight that has to be repeated because a cat jumped
on the keyboard at exactly the wrong time, causing the whole
party to wipe. Other guilds would no doubt kick the member if
it happened more than once, but our guild just swears
creatively and then laughs.

I'm not in a guild yet, as I don't play as often as a lot of
people do.

We're "Too drunk to care" on Eldre'Thalas if you wanted to
know.

Are you Alliance or Horde?

Her place on the desk is right near the exhaust fans of my
laptop
cooling bad, and right under my 60-watt desk lamp. Could she
be
telling me that it's too cold inside for a rather fluffy
feline
with a double-coat?

I particularly like it when Suki (she'd make a bag of hammers
look smart) tries to catch the murlocs (or whatever other
rapidly moving monster) on the screen. Its cute, but it can
make killing such things difficult when there's a cat head &
frantically moving paw in the way. And she meows like Ive taken
away her toy if I kill it first. Strange cat.

Today she captured the mouse cord with her claws. Man, I really
need to trim those things!

Debby

Old February 22nd 09, 10:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

[...]

We're mainly alliance, but also have a horde guild, called "Really too Drunk
to Care".

I hit 80 with my Boomkin this week. Woot me.

We aren't a raiding guild, merely 'social', although occasionally we get
enough on to do a 10-man. Not all of our players are extremely
'regular',some are on every day, some only log on once every few weeks. All
of the core players (thats not me) had enough of what big raids can do to
guilds, and have sworn off them. And heck, we have enough friends in the
bigger guilds to pug along on the big raids if we want. Only one member does
that regularly, but then again, he's the one who plays the most.

Not surprisingly, I am "Yowie" there. I share a horde alt "Darkgift" with
Joel.

Most of the time, though, I just work the AH to make gold for the guild on
"iudicium". I find it easier than actually playing the game proper. LOL

Yowie