COUP! (I take ofur)

Old July 29th 08, 03:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

Default I LEADER OF CATMERICA NOW! (wuz: COUP! (I take ofur))

On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 09:28:38 -0500, Granby wrote:

Hihi Harri, diz iz O T anna I talked to da Gramby bout diz.
We preciatez da offer butted da part of Scooter dat matterz iz at da bridge
anna so it shudnt madder bout da where of da ashez. I sendz u big purrs and
cat hugs for da offer anyway. Gramby says u guyz anna Auntie Soft shud meet
again somtime diz fall for anofther bizit.

Mine hoomins would like dat.

Harri
Old July 29th 08, 11:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] is offline
Banned

"ClowderCat" ...
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

"ClowderCat" Mosey =^. .^=` wrote:
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"

"ClowderCat"
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

"ClowderCat" Mosey =^. .^=` wrote:
"ClowderCat"
Chesters gonna byte yur tayle when he gits bak.

Lucy
He hazn't bin here 4 long tyme! Iz dat leedership???

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica
I'm here now. Clarence and I are leading by being available when
we're needed.

Chester

At free aye emm??
UB Hillary joke
Gud tew see yew bak....
Mosey
*offers LL sum nise nip ise kream*
Thanks.

We have a lot of problems getting mom to let us come here whenever
we want. She claims she doesn't have time!

Chester and Clarence
Datz wy I went an Hizzt at hur.
Wuz dat HooKay tu du?
Of course. But it didn't do any good. She wasn't scared of you!

Chester and Clarence
I twyed.
Kaynt yu kontrol hur?
Maybe Sherif Rozko shud twy.

Pit2nya...hisspitted owt.

I kontrol my Meowmie, but dunt hisspit at hurself cuz her is sew nise
tew mee n da other 3 uf usses. Her keeps r bawxes kleen, gibs usses
gudgud fuds effen iffen hur duzsn feel well n makes sure wee gits
treets tew n brushes usses.
Pipps iz da brat uf da fwamily n wikes tew hisspit n swears wike a
sailer.
I bop Pipps onna head wen hur acts wike dis.
Hur catmeowmie Sqweex iznt furry gud at raizing Pipps tew be nise.
Mrrrrrrrrrrrrt :/
Mosey

You're so lucky that you get treats. Mom refuses to give us treats.

Chester and Clarence

Juzt be hapy dat she wyll neow open the software furr yuz!

We are, as long as she continues to do it.

Chester and Clarence

Hur probubly will doo dat fur yew
Mosey

Old July 30th 08, 12:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] is offline
Banned

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" ...

--
Pitô.ônya
"ClowderCat"
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

"ClowderCat" ...
Mosey =^. .^=` wrote:
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"

"ClowderCat"
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

"ClowderCat" Mosey =^. .^=` wrote:
[...]

Sheeeesh!
Hey gize, Anti Jan sed kwote:
"OK. I can do that. I wish that they had explained that to me before.
Jan"

Yu haz it in rytink. In Blak on Wite.
Dunt trubbul trubbul tyll trubbeul trubbulz yu!

Go tu dat puter.
Sit.
Look up
Meow.
Dat wyll 'splain wat yu want.

Bee Happy!

Pit2nya, just a hewlpful cityzen ob da community
not a dizpoot meedyaytur

Fangu fur dat Pit2nya
Mosey
--happee

Old July 30th 08, 12:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] is offline
Banned

"ClowderCat"
Mosey =^. .^=` wrote:
"ClowderCat" ...
Mosey =^. .^=` wrote:
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"

"ClowderCat"
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

"ClowderCat" Mosey =^. .^=` wrote:
[...]

Wee gits sum ham wen we have sum on hand.
Iwill share it wiff yew.
headbumps
Mosey

OK. Thanks. We never get ham.

Chester and Clarence

Umkay, heer's a hooge ham sammich fur yews. Enjoy et
Mosey

Old July 30th 08, 12:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] is offline
Banned

"Harri Roadcat"
OK. Thanks. We never get ham.

Chester and Clarence

I made a 'portant discovery last night. Mine Paw grilled some
moo-cow steaks and shared it wif usses. But den him putted on some magical
elixir known as "A1 Steak Sauce". I don't what's in dis stuff, but it's
betterer dan catnip! Him tried to put it just on him's steak, but den I
licked him's plate and finded it mineownself. It is heavenly stuffz. It is
efen much betterer da steak. I licked up all da sauce dat was left on hims
plate and meowed at him for more, and him gived me some more.

I fink I want to require him to put A1 on mineown breakfast efurry
morning.

Harri

Dat stuff is gudgud
Mosey

Old July 30th 08, 12:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] is offline
Banned

"Will in New Haven" ...
On Jul 29, 9:13 am, Harri Roadcat :
OK. Thanks. We never get ham.

Chester and Clarence

I made a 'portant discovery last night. Mine Paw grilled some
moo-cow steaks and shared it wif usses. But den him putted on some magical
elixir known as "A1 Steak Sauce". I don't what's in dis stuff, but it's
betterer dan catnip! Him tried to put it just on him's steak, but den I
licked him's plate and finded it mineownself. It is heavenly stuffz. It is
efen much betterer da steak. I licked up all da sauce dat was left on hims
plate and meowed at him for more, and him gived me some more.

I fink I want to require him to put A1 on mineown breakfast efurry
morning.

Mine Uncl Bill cryed beclwas dat reminded himself ub his d*ggy
SnowBall an how shee wuvved ketchup an hot wadder on her breffus
kibble. Shee wud danse in widdle sirkles wating for hur brekkus an she
wud get all sited an bark an danse faster wen hee tookd out da ketchup
bodul.

I TELL him dat Snowball iz watin at da Bridj wiff r Meowmie an Meowmie
giff Snowball goodies, sew hee shunt cry. Butted hee still cry. Butted
hee smile at mee.

I don' WIKE much peepl fudz meeownseff. Jus a drop ub dis an a dab ub
dat.

--
WooToo

Ohhhhh, pweeze gib Unkl Bill a comfurt nosepoink frum me willya?
Fangu furry mutch
Mosey

Old July 30th 08, 12:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] is offline
Banned

Mz Piglet, will yew pweeze gib Granby a comfort nosepoink frum me pweeze?
Mabbee dat will make hur feel bedder, I hope.
Meowmie jest wuvs Granby cuz hur iz sew nise.
Wuvs n Puurrs
Mosey

WooToo, peoplez r funny. Sum fings makez dem kry and der iz nufink u kan
do but sit by dem until dey iz dun. Da Gramby kant git anyone ta go ta
where she wantz to put Scooters ashez so her if finkink bout takin dem
down by da kovered bridge and skatterink dem. Her duzen like dem beink in
dat dark plaze all da time. Miz Piglet watching Gramby feel bad about
this.

Old July 30th 08, 12:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] is offline
Banned

"Will in New Haven"
On Jul 29, 9:31 am, Harri Roadcat wrote:
Mine Uncl Bill cryed beclwas dat reminded himself ub his d*ggy
SnowBall an how shee wuvved ketchup an hot wadder on her breffus
kibble. Shee wud danse in widdle sirkles wating for hur brekkus an she
wud get all sited an bark an danse faster wen hee tookd out da ketchup
bodul.

I TELL him dat Snowball iz watin at da Bridj wiff r Meowmie an Meowmie
giff Snowball goodies, sew hee shunt cry. Butted hee still cry. Butted
hee smile at mee.

I don' WIKE much peepl fudz meeownseff. Jus a drop ub dis an a dab ub
dat.

I'z sorry dat I maked him cry! But you is right, Snowball-doggy is wif
yours Meowmie, and gettin hims ketchup an waters fur breakast. Fings is
gudgud at da Bridge.

Doo GNOT be sorree. Unl Bill lov Snowball an lov finkin bout hur, eben
dough it hurted at firs. Affer brekkus shee will prolly go play wiff
hiz uvver d*g BD, da Malla moose. Mebbe sum uvver d*ggees will joyn
dem.

--
WooToo

Dat's rite...efferting will be umkay.
Wuvs tew awl uff you
Mosey

Old July 30th 08, 12:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] is offline
Banned

"Harri Roadcat" And VERY much alike, as both freaking cities have hills
the size of the
friggin' Rockies.

I was ALL SET to move to Seattle, until I saw pictures of some of their
damn hills. There's NO WAY a person in a wheelchair, like myself, would
be able to negotiate those hills SAFELY unless they were the size of the
Incredible Hulk or had an electric wheelchair equipped with what are
known as hill stoppers.

--- Unca Cory, still hissy about not being able to move to Seattle...

If I remefur correctly, you might be able to get around ok in some of da
outlying communities, like Kent (where Mosey libs), and Tacoma (excuse
me, Tacatma), and efen maybe Federal Way. As I recall, dey has hills all
around dem but in town and out on da edges fur a few miles dey is purrty
level. Though Federal Way does haf some slopes in da part of town right
off da freeway.

Mine Paw really din't like places wif lots of hills beclaws him's truck
only had about 400 horsiepowers. When him would pick up a trailer wif
50000 pounds of stuffz in it and hook it up to him's truck, it was furry
difficult to climb steeps hills. So him avoided da big hills whenever him
could. Even so, him didn't haf too much trouble getting around in da areas
just south of Seattle.

Harri

Yup, I wiv in Kent but I dunt go outside cuz dey wunt let usses do dat heer
in da traylor park wear we wiv, but datz umkay. Seattle duz have lotz uf
big hills.
Takoma iz a badbad area wif krime n sew iz Federal Way also. Kent is bedder.
Unkl Cory, kan yew git one uf dem eletric fingys dat yew kan ride on?
Meowmie usses a walker dat haz 4 wheelz anna seet dat we wike tew ride on.
Jest kurious
nosepoink
Mosey

Old July 30th 08, 12:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] is offline
Banned

"ClowderCat"
Mosey =^. .^=` wrote:
"ClowderCat"
Mosey =^. .^=` wrote:
"ClowderCat"
Lucy wrote:
I dunno why LL is sew mad. Mabbee da
gurlcats cud take LL out fur sum nise nip wine n tawk tew hur n
see iffen her haz sum kinda problumz frum hur bittiehood dat is
makin hurself meen tew usses. Da gurls are gud at solving problumz
wike dat. Jest a thot *shrugs*

Mosey

I don't know why she's so mad either. Maybe she needs to go to an
anger management class!

That's a good idea. Maybe the girlcats will have some influence on
her.

Clarence
As a gurlcat mineself, I fink Louise is allowd to be hi-maintenance!
She duzzint need a reezon. We luff her.

Lucy
Has she come back yet? I haven't seen her but I haven't gotten
through all the posts today.

Clarence
I habbent seen hur either. Hope hur iz umkay.
Mabbee hur iz takin da day off tew fink n nap?

Mosey
Maybe she is. Or maybe her human won't let her back.

Chester and Clarence

I dunno eether..wunner wats rong?
Mosey
--conserned bout awl dis

Or maybe she's just be stubborn!

Chester and Clarence

I am finking hur or hur hoomin haz sun kinda problum anna we cud help dem.
Jest a thot
Mosey