Persia Beat Up the Grey Mousie

Old September 20th 09, 02:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Persia Beat Up the Grey Mousie

Oh, she's gone nuts tonight. She's went nuts over a coconut fibre mousie,
rolling all over it. Then she beat up her grey mousie. That poor mousie
got bunny-kicked. I suspect it's because I refilled her catnip sock

She's dashing around beating up on all her toys. She's got her crackle sack
tangled in knots! She's got the Zoomies!

I should be afraid... very afraid...

Jill ---who of course is teasing, but Persia really is going nuts tonight

Old September 20th 09, 04:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Oh, she's gone nuts tonight. She's went nuts over a coconut fibre
mousie, rolling all over it. Then she beat up her grey mousie.
That poor mousie got bunny-kicked. I suspect it's because I
refilled her catnip sock

She's dashing around beating up on all her toys. She's got her
crackle sack tangled in knots! She's got the Zoomies!

I should be afraid... very afraid...

Jill ---who of course is teasing, but Persia really is going nuts
tonight

Fall is in the air.

Jo

Old September 20th 09, 05:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"Jofirey" wrote in message

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Oh, she's gone nuts tonight. She's went nuts over a coconut fibre
mousie, rolling all over it. Then she beat up her grey mousie. That poor
mousie got bunny-kicked. I suspect it's because I refilled her catnip
sock

She's dashing around beating up on all her toys. She's got her crackle
sack tangled in knots! She's got the Zoomies!

I should be afraid... very afraid...

Jill ---who of course is teasing, but Persia really is going nuts
tonight

Fall is in the air.

It's definitely the case around here. Dante has been cavorting around quite
a lot/

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old September 20th 09, 06:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Kreisleriana wrote:

It's definitely the case around here. Dante has been cavorting around
quite a lot/

Miranda had the most gloriour zoomies this morning. Whizz-whizz-whizz! I
could hardly see her, just a grey streak zooming by. Caliban was very
upset.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old September 20th 09, 11:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

jmcquown wrote:
Oh, she's gone nuts tonight. She's went nuts over a coconut fibre
mousie, rolling all over it. Then she beat up her grey mousie. That
poor mousie got bunny-kicked. I suspect it's because I refilled her
catnip sock
She's dashing around beating up on all her toys. She's got her
crackle sack tangled in knots! She's got the Zoomies!

I should be afraid... very afraid...

Jill ---who of course is teasing, but Persia really is going nuts
tonight

I got Snoopy chasing the red dot last night, it'a amazing how quick she
still is for a cat approaching 20. :-)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old September 20th 09, 04:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected][_2_]

On Sep 19, 9:23*pm, "Kreisleriana" drtmuirATearthlink.net wrote:

Fall is in the air.

Does this explain why Sarsi climbed the curtains at 5.00 on Saturday
morning?

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old September 20th 09, 06:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Jofirey" wrote in message

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Oh, she's gone nuts tonight. She's went nuts over a coconut fibre
mousie, rolling all over it. Then she beat up her grey mousie. That poor
mousie got bunny-kicked. I suspect it's because I refilled her catnip
sock

She's dashing around beating up on all her toys. She's got her crackle
sack tangled in knots! She's got the Zoomies!

I should be afraid... very afraid...

Jill ---who of course is teasing, but Persia really is going nuts
tonight

Fall is in the air.

Jo

Heh, it's not in the air down here! It was 80F by 9:00AM. LOL It *is*
slightly less humid outside but since she doesn't go out she wouldn't know
that. She's just crazy John says it's because she's happy. She has a
living room with big windows and bird-feeder views. Back in TN she really
couldn't see anything unless we went out on the patio and I put her in her
kitty-walk enclosure.

Jill

Old September 20th 09, 11:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief[_2_]

On Sep 19, 6:33*pm, "jmcquown" wrote:
Oh, she's gone nuts tonight. *She's went nuts over a coconut fibre mousie,
rolling all over it. *Then she beat up her grey mousie. *That poor mousie
got bunny-kicked. *I suspect it's because I refilled her catnip sock

She's dashing around beating up on all her toys. *She's got her crackle sack
tangled in knots! *She's got the Zoomies!

I should be afraid... very afraid...

Jill ---who of course is teasing, but Persia really is going nuts tonight

Mayhem was on the bed crying for attention as usual, and I tossed HER
grey mousie. She ignored it.

So i picked it up and tossed it in front of her again. She ignored it
again, but I could tell there was a gleam in her eye.

i scritched her ears and picked up the mousie again.

I tossed it in front and suddenly she pounced on it, knocked it to the
side, chased and pounced on it again and bunny kicked it to death.

I LOVE how cats will act all, "No, I don't want it. Nope, it means
nothing to me. No...no....now its just taunting me...It IS right
there and I could just...no..ignore it....Ah heck with it.....
KILLMAIMDESTROYDIEDIEDIE!!!!!"

Then she flopped on her side and demanded that the Royal Princess
receive a tummy rub for her kill.

Kristi