Copy cat

Old October 4th 09, 04:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected][_2_]

Default Copy cat

On Oct 3, 2:52*pm, "Yowie" wrote:
But Suki could be used as a
chemical weapon. I have no idea why, they all eat the exact same food, but
Suki's guts should be registered as a weapon of mass destruction.

She's channeling Odessa!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old October 4th 09, 05:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"MLB" wrote in message
On Oct 3, 7:04 am, "Adrian" wrote:
The first couple of times I thought it was a coincidence but then I
realised
Snoopy was copying me, if I have to get up to visit the bathroom in the
night she'll come with me and use her litter box, which is in the
bathroom,
while I use the hoomin equivalent.

Dunzi doesn't like to be caught in the act- the other day she was
heading for her box and Dave got up to use the loo and she ducked back
as if to say "after you". Sarsi on the other hand most mornings when
I'm using the toilet comes in and gets in her box and sits there
looking at me as if to say "Isn't this fun?"

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

It has been a long time since I mentioned this: IMHO when our cats follow
us to the "throne room" they are standing guard duty. They probably feel
safer if some one is close by when they have to "go" also. I imagine it is
left over instinct from wild ancestors to help keep their friends safe
from predators. Then sometimes they run like the wind to leave their
scents behind. Does anyone else agree with this thought? Best wishes.
MLB

It could very well be that Boyfie is standing guard duty when I use the
bathroom - he winds himself round my legs for encouragement ;-) plus he also
thinks I need rodents and birdies bringing as I'm obviously not able to feed
myself to his satisfaction..
However, he hates to use a litter box and the few times he had to (when he
was kept in overnight before his snip, for example) he had to be bursting
before he'd use it and then he was very shy about it. He didn't want me to
watch him. I accidentally walked into the room when he was just about to
relieve his bursting bladder and he got off the box.
I retired into the next room politely.

Tweed

Old October 4th 09, 05:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
The first couple of times I thought it was a coincidence but then I
realised Snoopy was copying me, if I have to get up to visit the bathroom
in the night she'll come with me and use her litter box, which is in the
bathroom, while I use the hoomin equivalent.

Do you have a litter box for Snoopy now because she's elderly and doesn't
want to go out or did you always have one? KFC always used the great
outside until she was around 18-19 then she seemed to forget and started
weeing inside on the carpets. It might also have been because she had CRF,
drank a lot of water and couldn't wait.
So I got two litter boxes, one downstairs hidden discreetly in my large
kitchen and one upstairs in the bathroom. Worked like a charm. She never
peed the carpets again.

Occasionally, when I used the bathroom, Kitty would come and pee in her
litterbox at the same time. Sort of synchronised peeing, awww.
I don't have the bathroom litterbox now. I still have one in the kitchen, I
don't know why. It's still pristine since April, Boyfriend certainly has no
intention of using it so I'm not sure why I still have it there. I should
empty it and put the last KFC litterbox away.
I'll do it very soon. Maybe not tomorrow, perhaps one day next week.

Tweed

Old October 4th 09, 05:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Christina Websell wrote:
"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
[...]

Yes, because she's elderly. I started putting the box down at night in
winter a couple of years ago, then I realised she was holding on all day
waiting for the box so I decided to leave it down. This year I left it down
for the summer too as she seemed to prefer it, which she obviously did, on
sunny days she would sun herself on the patio come in to use the box then go
out again. Now the weather has cooled down she's back to sleeping on my bed
again.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old October 4th 09, 06:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected][_2_]

On Oct 4, 9:56*am, "Adrian" wrote:

Yes, because she's elderly. I started putting the box down at night in
winter a couple of years ago, then I realised she was holding on all day
waiting for the box so I decided to leave it down. This year I left it down
for the summer too as she seemed to prefer it,

Let's put it this way- if you had a choice of peeing etc in a corner
of the garden especially if it was cold and a sharp wind was blowing
up your backside or peeing in the warm which would you prefer?
Especially if you're getting on a bit. Snoopy is a smart cat

Old October 4th 09, 06:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

Christina Websell wrote:
"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
[...]

IMHO as soon as you do, you will wish you hadn't!
Perhaps you could put a small potted plant in one corner to "hide" it's
purpose. Best litterbox wishes. MLB
Old October 5th 09, 01:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
The first couple of times I thought it was a coincidence but then I
realised Snoopy was copying me, if I have to get up to visit the bathroom
in the night she'll come with me and use her litter box, which is in the
bathroom, while I use the hoomin equivalent.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Thank Bast they don't do it now, but when the kids were young they would
race after me to the bathroom, as would the cats. I always imagined an
onlooker thinking that this was some sick sort of parade. It is still rare
for me to be able to pee in peace. Tanada seems to think that I need a mass
pee in. Once I got up from using the toilet and realized that there were
three different cats in each of three litter boxes in different areas of the
house. I guess that we were all communing with our better selves at the
same time.

Pam S.

Old October 5th 09, 02:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin - bogus address

Once I got up from using the toilet and realized that there were three
different cats in each of three litter boxes in different areas of the
house. I guess that we were all communing with our better selves at
the same time.

Muslims wash and quite often go to the loo before praying, which is why
mosques always have loos attached. I was once waiting for a bus beside
a mosque in Turkey when the call to prayer came over the tannoy. There
were about half a dozen cats hanging out in a flowerbed nearby. Before
the call had finished they were all peeing.

==== j a c k at c a m p i n . m e . u k === http://www.campin.me.uk ====
****** I killfile Google posts - email me if you want to be whitelisted ******
Old October 5th 09, 05:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
The first couple of times I thought it was a coincidence but then I
realised Snoopy was copying me, if I have to get up to visit the bathroom
in the night she'll come with me and use her litter box, which is in the
bathroom, while I use the hoomin equivalent.

My litterbox is not in the bathroom, so sometimes we get separated when we
have to go. :P Dante has run to the box, then run back to the bathroom so
he's waiting by the door in time to watch the flush. :P

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Another copy-cat [email protected] Cat anecdotes 20 January 7th 09 11:28 PM
Another copy-cat Sherry Cat anecdotes 0 January 7th 09 12:03 AM
Copy cat Adrian[_2_] Cat anecdotes 1 November 6th 08 07:44 AM
COPY YAHOO PHOTO ALBUM murali_ks Cat anecdotes 16 July 17th 06 08:20 PM
Has anyone got a copy of this video?? O J Cat anecdotes 20 July 7th 04 09:04 PM