cats can read

Old April 13th 06, 04:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default cats can read

Recently I was complaining on this site about my non lap cats. Right
afterwards one stayed on my lap for a really long while and now the
other is doing it. I have to put them there, but they're hanging
out...as long as I sit in a certain chair, ususally with the heater
going!

Old April 13th 06, 04:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

furfin wrote:
Recently I was complaining on this site about my non lap cats. Right
afterwards one stayed on my lap for a really long while and now the
other is doing it. I have to put them there, but they're hanging
out...as long as I sit in a certain chair, ususally with the heater
going!

And so your point is what exactly?
Old April 13th 06, 04:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

I'm just happy about it. I've been meeting lots of lap cats at the
shelter I volunteer at and I've been wishing mine were more lappy.

Old April 13th 06, 07:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 01:39:12 -0500, "cybercat"
wrote:

"furfin" wrote in message
roups.com...
I'm just happy about it. I've been meeting lots of lap cats at the
shelter I volunteer at and I've been wishing mine were more lappy.

Congrats on your newly lappy cats and bless you for your shelter work.

Sissy, N**h, and Peek a Boo say hi.
Old April 13th 06, 01:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Congratulations!! Isn't that the best! It took our girl about 2 years
before she would get near us enough to pet her for any length of time,
now she can't get enough loving and she sleeps with us. She still
isn't a lap cat, but maybe in another few years... Patience & love
really pays off with cats!

Old April 13th 06, 04:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

His point is that his cats read his post and became lap cats.

--
Barb
Of course I don't look busy,

Old April 13th 06, 04:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Suddenly, without warning, furfin exclaimed (4/13/2006 4:39 AM):
Recently I was complaining on this site about my non lap cats. Right
afterwards one stayed on my lap for a really long while and now the
other is doing it. I have to put them there, but they're hanging
out...as long as I sit in a certain chair, ususally with the heater
going!

No, they can't read words - they read minds!

jmc
Old April 13th 06, 11:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

THANK YOU for your shelter work, and congrAts on your new position as
luxury seating.

To really entice, allow your cats to extend their claws deep into your
kneecaps and belly. As loving as they appear to be, they've all got a
cruel streak in 'em, and they love to cause pain. If you're sick enough
to indulge them, regular polishing of your skin with apricot scrub can
prevent scarring. (jk)

Signed,
Lapstool AND Doormat