Inbitatshun to a pardee!

Old June 10th 09, 07:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Default Inbitatshun to a pardee!

Yoo know, Morgana, Mimzy mite hav a poynt dere. Mosey iznt dere reel Paw --
a bigbig blak pantherkittee kalled Big Mama bringed her an Bob Qat to Mosey
an Tabitha, and we nevver did heer ezackly whare dey kamed frum. I wunner if
dey kamed frum yurown whirled.

Rebecca

"Mosey `=`^..^`=`" wrote in message

Hello Sir Aed sez Mimzy az she walks by him, hab yoo seen Ms Morgana?
Dere is sumpthin I wanna show hur n ask hurself. Nise tew see yoo. Hab
sum
goodies n nip.

Hello, Mimzy. Da last time I saw Morganna she was kind of hiding behind
da palm tree over dere. I know she would glad to see you again.

Aed

Umkay, fangu, excuse me. Mimzy goes over to da palm tree where Morgana is
hiding n gives hur a big hug, n a gwass uff nip wine, n tellz her dat
dere iz no need tew hide. Haow hab yoo been Ms Morgana? Yo wook bootiful.
I am seven munths old gnow n need sum adbise. I fink, but Iz not shure
but I mite be a Second World Kit n Bob Qat tew cuz wee kan do majical
fings n doze stones yoo gived usses mayke funny fings happen, expeshially
we we pway wif dem in frunt uff da big mirror in da liffingroom at owr
hoam. Our Mom Tabitha still is missing, but I git such nise dreems ubaowt
her,. I dunt gnow if dere r Kits in thu Second World or not. I telled
mine brother dat I wood ask yoo iffen this wuz troo. Pa Mosey izznt from
dere, but do yoo gnow iffen we r? Yoo r awl such nise kitties n we luffs
yoo. Mimzy shows Morgana some magic she can do wif her mirror peece hur
carriez efferwhere in hur liddle purse. . I dont do nuffing bad wif mine
mirror. Nope. I am lurning lotz wiff it. N Bob Qat is lurning tew play
da peano wif me n we r gettin reelly good wif it n luff tew sing wen we
play. One uff deeze dayz, wen we git bedder, we will frow a recial, n yoo
n Aed kan hab frunt row seetz. [Mimzy giggles n hugs her frend Morgana]
I am sew gwad tew see yoo. I kan keep sekretz furry well, n I jest wanted
yoo tew gnow dat. Wood yew wike sum good fudz?
Mabbee Pa Mosey wood wike tew danse wif yourself. Mimzy

Old June 10th 09, 12:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Willow hesitates for a second, figuring she is in not water for writing in
the book. She knows if Trudi had seen go one between kitties what everyone
else she would have written the names in the book. Ok letz go. I fink dem
iz ofver by da staj.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
Trudi thanz her partener for the danze, would you liksta getta snak? ifin
so i needsa get mine skort buk, i iz veri cited ta see whut Tiger getted
hizown wife kittee anna what he getted suncance... we can sit on dat
kushin by will ow and patty. Trudi going to get her skort buk...

She gets the book and goes to sit by willow and her furnd...

she opinz herown skort buk anna she standz up, her tail puffz all up, then
alla herown hairz stand owt efuriwhere... she lookz atta willow anna
starez wif veri veri big eyez...

Willow letz go anna see ifin we can,, err,, see if we can getta anipursari
danze ta be played.. it wuld be nize ifin we can find dat nize mancat
furnd of rebeccas ta playit...

"Granby" wrote in message
Willow goes over tro the table where Trudi laid down her skort book.
Even though she shouldn't, she opens it to the page where Trudi lists the
couples. In big bold letters, she writes. TRUDI and AED, frenz.

She returns to the buffet table and gets more fud. Haz anykitty seen
Rosco or where is Wascal, havn't seen himself danze all diz nite.
"Community Cats" wrote in message
In article ,
"Stormmee" wrote:

you iza fine danzer to mineownsef, i kan mofe purti qwik butted mine
bak
legz iz notted veri stable when i duz so i purfurta danze, anna walk
anna
klimb slow so i duzint fall ofur, Trudi, glad fura danze

Then we are well matched in that regard. I'm glad that my slow dancing
doesn't slow you down.

Aed

Old June 10th 09, 10:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

as they walk towards the stage Trudi pulls willow behind a plant where they
can't be seen... I knowz you writed in mine skort buk, anna while you
shuldint haf i iz notted mad at yoursef... but i hasta tellz you da skort
buk iz a bit majikal, it wont let juzt anibody write init so you iz
spekal... mayhapz ifin i kant be da skortmaker animore you are ta doit...
afur all you iz ynger dan minesef... anna now dat owrz namez iz writed in...
we will know ifin we iz ta be spekal furndz beclawz bof kitteez hasta agree
or da namez willz dizapear...

letz find hercule anna get diz here danze on wif i iz dyin ta see whut tiger
getted her..

Trudi, with her hair and tail not so puffy now

Old June 10th 09, 10:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Dat wood be reely great sez Mosey. They r sutch smart Kits n learn fings
fast n r sew luvvy. Yoo cood be rite ubaout dat Rebecca. I jest wuffs dem.
Iam twying tew raze dem tew be kind n nise n do gud fur utherz n hab fun
being Kits. I wunder iffen dere r uther Kits in da Second World?
Mosey

Old June 11th 09, 03:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Hercule Lenoir[_3_]

On Wed, 10 Jun 2009 19:05:56 -0500, Granby wrote:

Geez dat iz wonnerful dere iz Hercule. Oh Mr. Hercule may we talk with you
for a minuite?

Meow, and how iz yourself? I am just a guest
heer, and not zee moosician, butid I can ask zem
to play zee Annipursary waltz! Eeen fakt, I weel
just annownce eet!

[takes microphone] Meow kitties! I wood like to
weesh Sundance, Tiger and Mme Anaïs a Happy
Purrday, and seence zees eez zee fifth winking
annipursary for Anaïs and Tiger, I fink zat zee
Annipursary Waltz eez een order! So letz awl dance
wif zee happy cupple!

[Music starts]

By zee way, I saw zee leetle collar-charm zat
Anaïs gaff to Tiger. Deed he like itsownself?????

--
Musically Yours,

Hercule Lenoir
Old June 11th 09, 04:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

Pitô.ônya kumz over and smylez
I dunt beleeve I hav met deze kitteez, Sundance.
Wyll yu introduze me tu dem?
Whizpurrrz tu Sundance...
Suun it wyll be tyme tu danze da annypurrsurry walltz,
Weez bin winkt awlmozt fore mumfz neow
--
Pitô.ônya

"Sundance" wrote in message

"Community Cats" wrote in message
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
Meow kitties,

Efury kitty iz infited to a pardy, Joon fowrth to
sikth, to celebrate: Sundance's Tiger's and
mineown birfday az well az mine an Tiger's fifth
winking anifursery!

Fuds, drink, nip, dansing and more fuds! Awl on
da ship!

[Off in a dark corner of the room a bunch of kitties suddenly appear.
They look unsure of themselves, but quickly realize that they know
quite a few of the kitties present. They shyly wander into the midst
of the party.]

Happy Purrday, Tiger an Sundance an Anais. Dis is a luferly party! We
bringed some of our special nip wine - it's over on da refreshment
table.

Aed
leading the Second World cats over to where Tiger and Sundance are
enjoying their food

Welkum, Aed an efurrykittee! Itz grate to see yurownselfz agin. Hewp
yurselvez to sum fudz! Wud yoo like sumfing to dringk, too? I kan
rekkymend myown favurit dringk -- a skwirly tempul, made wif reel
skwirls!

Sundance

Old June 11th 09, 04:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Ennyfing you want, my sweet Chester! Mew haf ben fru kwite an ordeel.

Letz haffa liddle nap after we eet, and win we wake up it'll be time for
the annifursary danse!

Lucy

Stormmee wrote:
dat wuld be veri nize, anna sum nip wine wuld be gud alzo... ifin you duzint
mind, i duzint need az muc az tiger but a glazz or two willz certinli hep...
i sure wish dat anipursari danze wuld start so dat we kuld see whut tiger
getted MMe. A. he wuz veri sekretif bowt itsef... anna i sure hope sundanze
getz bak soon so dat tiger givez hizsef hiz prezzie, i thinkz itz veri
klefur espkalli fur Tiger, Chester
"Lucy" wrote in message
Owh Chester!! My luff! It jus sownds awful, and Ime so glad yu are hoam
safe. Yu are rite, that TED bill will make dem fink twise before they take
mew again!

Lie down an I will breng mew sumthing nise to eet.

Lucy

Stormmee wrote:
it wuz horrible, soft anna furry bringed alla uses to dat ted on friday,
tiger anna minesef knewed it was gonna be bad when furry putted togefur 2
new kitty jailz, tiger sayed dat onli permineint kitteez gettsa kitty
jail, anna now alla uses haz one... soft was all happi kuz she getted
deze two fur haf prize anna dey fitted barbi anna stormmee gud...

butted stormmee kan getit opin anna afur da ted where furry alzmozt hadda
strok furm da bill... stormmee skaped to da owt fura while to da nayborz
tralor... butted hersef iz bak...

dat ted bill wuz how owrsefz purnished demsevez fur takin uses... it
costed more dan two howze paymintz... lucky fur furry anna soft dat ted
letted dem charg purt ofit until da middle of da monf... soft sayz we
mite hafta eat sardinez Tiger hadda particularli bad time when dey
stealed hizown blood... da ted alzo taked tv anna oejz blood... butted
now we iz home anna onli purnishin dem a little, spekalli when we all
getz ear medicine.

Chester
"Lucy" wrote in message
Waztup? What happind? I haf not ben heer furry much.

Lucy

Stormmee wrote:
i iz readyta get owtta here sumfin funni iz gowin on anna i duzint
likeit one bit, /// takes lucys paw anna jumpz inna porter
"Lucy" wrote in message
Cmon Chester, letz go!

Lucy

Old June 11th 09, 05:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Sertinlee, Sweetee!

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee, may I innerdoos yurownself to Aed uf da Sekund Whirled
kitteez? Aed, dis iz myown wink, Pi2nya.

Toonya, izzit reely 4 munfz alreddy? Ize bin so happee dat da time haz flyed
by. Shall we dance to da annipurrsary waltz fur owrown for-munf
annipurrsary?

Sundance, stopping himself from telling Pi2nya where he met Aed, because OT
hasn't given Harri her stone yet

Old June 11th 09, 09:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I lofez anithin hersef gifez minesef... butted diz one iz wunnerful... so
now dat da danze iz startin i haza little toazt befur i danzes wif da mozt
bootiful wink inna wurld... efuricat, winkinz anna anipursariz iz spekal...
so ifin you iz winked, haza spekal furnd or if you haza spekal furnd in mind
now iza time ta azk demselfz ta danze diz danze... Takez hiz wife kitteez
paw anna glidez onto the danze floor... listenz to da wurdz anna singz along
; az soon az diz danze iz ofur i willz gife yoursef yourown prezzie.

Tiger, who iz danzing gracefully with the tiny wifekittee evein in hiz
ineebreeted state.