Meeting a new cat... - Momma Kitty re-size.jpg (0/1)

Old June 15th 09, 05:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf

Default Meeting a new cat... - Momma Kitty re-size.jpg (0/1)

There has been a surprising lack of pictures of cats on this newsgroup
lately.

I met this delightful little cat in the delightful little town called
Marine on Saint Croix, Minnesota, USA.

It's a very old (for Minnesota, USA) small town located on the Saint
Croix river. One of the buildings there was dated 1843, and is still in
use. That's quite old for this part of the world.

This very small cat apparently lives at a restaurant there, and I was
told her name is Momma Kitty.

At first glance, she looks a bit like a Scottish Fold cat, but alas: it
appears she actually lost her ears, most likely to frostbite.

She was a delightful little cat, weighing no more than about 6 lbs.,
(HALF the weight of my calico cat!) and very, very sweet and friendly.

She is a slightly dilute calico, with a surprising tabby tail.

She had wonderfully soft fur, and seemed as sad to see me leave, as I
was to go. But I had my camera with me, and took a picture.
----

'You will always be lucky if you know how to make friends with strange
cats'

- Colonial American Proverb., Author unknown

Old June 15th 09, 09:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Well, yoo kno, Unka Gandalf, dis iz a non-binaree noosgroop. Sumtimez we
postz linkz to webbysitez wif owrown picherz.

Rebecca

Old June 15th 09, 09:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf

On Mon, 15 Jun 2009 01:00:53 -0700, "Rebecca"
wrote:

Well, yoo kno, Unka Gandalf, dis iz a non-binaree noosgroop. Sumtimez we
postz linkz to webbysitez wif owrown picherz.

Rebecca

Yes, I know.

I made a mistake. I intended to post it to alt.binaries.pictures.animals

Sorry.

Gandalf ---makes mistakes.
Old June 15th 09, 11:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

hhhmmm i wunnerz if diz here hoomin miztake makin iz katchin... owrz hoominz
haz been makin sum big onez... lately like leafin uses... anna owrz soft
managedta breaka ashtray inna hotel rum in a mozt undignifeed way... Tiger