My Wate is up!

Old June 26th 09, 08:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Default My Wate is up!

I is UP in wate to 2.92 Kg from 2.70 Kg on Tuesday. My horrible
illness is over. My bitties is doingwell. Da wate uptick is wonderful.
All 6 bitties is getting bigger.
Bella da mommie

http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcmaster/Bella#
Old June 26th 09, 08:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T anna we iz gonna de leeete deze pikturez. Effertime da
gramby seez da blak kittie, her goez awwww how sweet. We don wantz anymore
kitties, We haz free of uz and dat iz nuf. We don kount da onez in da outz.

Old June 26th 09, 08:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

On Fri, 26 Jun 2009 12:01:28 -0700, John Ross Mc Master wrote:

I is UP in wate to 2.92 Kg from 2.70 Kg on Tuesday. My horrible illness
is over. My bitties is doingwell. Da wate uptick is wonderful. All 6
bitties is getting bigger.
Bella da mommie

http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcmaster/Bella#

Dat is eggziting news! Concatulations!

Sammy
Old June 26th 09, 08:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred

John Ross Mc Master wrote:

I is UP in wate to 2.92 Kg from 2.70 Kg on Tuesday. My horrible
illness is over. My bitties is doingwell. Da wate uptick is wonderful.
All 6 bitties is getting bigger.
Bella da mommie

http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcmaster/Bella#

Yay Bella! Way to go!
I'm so glad to hear this gudgud news. Smurgles from Nova Scotia.

--
Peace,
Fred

Old June 27th 09, 12:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jun 26, 3:01*pm, John Ross Mc Master
wrote:
I is UP in wate to 2.92 Kg from 2.70 Kg on Tuesday. My horrible
illness is over. My bitties is doingwell. Da wate uptick is wonderful.
All 6 bitties is getting bigger.
Bella da mommie

http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcmaster/Bella#

Loud purr coming from the corner where, invisible to humans, Maggy
May admires the bittees and the wonderful mommy-cat

Purr, I gotta go rite mine report to da catmunity.

--
Maggy May, sekreterry ub da bittees
Old June 27th 09, 04:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ShadoCelt

On Jun 27, 4:01*am, John Ross Mc Master
wrote:
I is UP in wate to 2.92 Kg from 2.70 Kg on Tuesday. My horrible
illness is over. My bitties is doingwell. Da wate uptick is wonderful.
All 6 bitties is getting bigger.
Bella da mommie

http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcmaster/Bella#

Fang Bast! Da power of da Purr is trooly unstoppable. Me anna
mineownmeowmie is happee dat you is feeling better an dat your bitties
are thriving.

Keep eeting all da gud fur you fuds so your bitties will have gud fur
dem milk anna efurryone will gane wate!

Yer fren in Korea,
MuShu da Magnificent (anna hiz Meowmie)