Musical interlude

Old July 29th 09, 08:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

Default Musical interlude

Tiger watches adoringly as hiz mozt bootiful wife kittee singz... you know
it juzt duzint get muc betterer dan hearin yoursef sing den watchin da shefz
make one of mine fafurite fudz... itz alzo one of softz, Tiger
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
[The full moon is out at Little Lake, as the
community cats are napping, chasing butterfiles or
playing. Anaïs, Hercule and Mercurio are talking,
and then nod in agreement. In front of them, a
small stage materializes, then a baby grand, a
saxaphone and a bass. Hercule picks up the sax,
Mercurio the bass, and Anaïs sits at the piano. In
a voice much deeper than her petite size would
belie, she starts to play and sings]

"Some day he'll come along,
The cat I love
[she meows: dis iz wif apologies to George
Gerwishin - then resumes singing]
And he'll be big and strong,
The cat I love
And when he comes my way
I'll do my best to make him stay. [winks at Tiger]

He'll look at me and smile
I'll understand ;
And in a little while,
He'll take my paw;
And though it seems absurd,
I know we both won't say a word

[Hercule plays a mellow, but complex solo in the
style of Charlie "the Bird" Parker]

He'll build a little home
Just meant for two,
From which I'll never roam,
Who would - would you ?
And so all else above
I've found for the cat I love."

[she blows a kiss at Tiger]

"Ummmm, awl ob dat singing makes myseff hungry -
for sushi!"

[the Inspector] "Ahhh, no worries [meows into his
cell phone, and within minutes a porter twinkles,
and Hiura-san - the Itame (sushi-chef) from the
Young's Island adventure - appears, followed by
three Japanese bob-tail kitties. They unpack a
small sushi-bar, and boxes of fish, seaweed and a
rice-cooker, and set up]

[Hiura-san] Ahhhh, Meow, Anaïs! [deftly rolls a
futo-maki] Wood yoo like a sammon-skin roll? Any
ofur kitty want some sushi, sashemi or futo-maki?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/28/2009 11:12:29 PM

Old July 30th 09, 03:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau[_3_]

On Wed, 29 Jul 2009 14:58:24 -0500, Stormmmee's
little, agile paws typed:

Tiger watches adoringly as hiz mozt bootiful wife kittee singz... you know
it juzt duzint get muc betterer dan hearin yoursef sing den watchin da shefz
make one of mine fafurite fudz... itz alzo one of softz, Tiger

Well zen, mine furend,

Let us go ofur and get sum sooshiz!

[Hiura-san] Ahhh, konban-wa, Tiger-san and
Inspector-san! I haff sumfing special fur you!
[calls in Meow-Japanese to an assistant, who picks
up two soft-shell crabs, and puts them in the
deep-fryer, then hands them to him. He puts two
large sheets of seaweed on his mat, rice, avacado
ikura (salmon-eggs) and Japanese mayonaisse on it;
cuts each crab into quarters and lays them on the
sheet with claws sticking out of each end. He then
rolls it all up up, cuts it and serves them on a
plate to Tiger and the Inspector]

Ahhh, I call zis da "Spider roll" beclaws it
looks like a spider in it! Enjoy!

[Inspector] Mon Dieu! Zees eez kwite delicious!
Eet eez sweet, savory, salty and crunchy all at
wonce! I luff zees! What do you fink, Tiger?

--
à bientôt,

Jacques
Old July 31st 09, 07:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Tiger chews slowly and carefully, diz iz wunnerful, I duzint think soft
wuld lik da eggz or crunchy clawz butted datz fine by mineownsef beclawz she
won't claim it ifin i putz sum inna kold box, Tiger, enjoying diz new treat

Old August 1st 09, 03:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

"Hercule Lenoir" wrote in message
On Tue, 28 Jul 2009 20:53:26 -0700, Rebecca wrote:

Ooh, I will hab sum sooshee, too, pleez. Maybe sum toona, or sum uv doze
liddle sammin eggz, or dat yellow gooshy stuf, or sum... oh, juss giv me
liddle uv eech, maybe Hercule will hewp me eet it awl.

Rebecca

Ahh, mine sweet Rebecca! [headbump and hug]

How eez yourownself?

Ob cawze I weeel help - Itami-san, may we haff a
plate ob sashimi and anofur ob sushi. How abowt
sum: toro (tuna), sake (salmon), hamachi
(yellowtail), saba (Spanish mackerel), ebi
(shrimp), ika (squid), tako (octopus), uni
(sea-urchin - dats da yello stuff) an ikura
(salmon eggs). Hmmmm, and a few ob dem sammon-skin
futo-maki.

Well, mine deer, dat shud hold us fur now. Herez
a bottle of sake to drink, letz sit down and eet!
--
Musically Yours,

Hercule Lenoir

[Headbump and hug back]

Wow, yoo sertinlee knowz yur soosheez! Dis awl lukz so gudgud. Meowmie lubz
dis stufz. She haz nevver bringed ennee home, but I kan tell when she haz
bin eetin itself.

Lessee, I will start wif sum ikura, den hab sum hamachi an uni. Duz yoo
fingk dey haz whut Meowmie kallz amaebi -- raw shrimpeez wif kukked shrimpee
hedz?

Rebecca

Old August 1st 09, 04:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Hercule Lenoir[_3_]

On Fri, 31 Jul 2009 19:21:03 -0700, Rebecca wrote:

[Headbump and hug back]

Wow, yoo sertinlee knowz yur soosheez! Dis awl lukz so gudgud. Meowmie lubz
dis stufz. She haz nevver bringed ennee home, but I kan tell when she haz
bin eetin itself.

Lessee, I will start wif sum ikura, den hab sum hamachi an uni. Duz yoo
fingk dey haz whut Meowmie kallz amaebi -- raw shrimpeez wif kukked shrimpee
hedz?

Rebecca

Ahhh, well like awl kitties I luff to eet!

[Hiura-san] Fur you, miz Rebecca, sum amaebiz!
[paws plate over] I hope dat yoo enjoy zem!

I knw zat he wood haff zem! Letz sit down on a
chshion ober dere and enjoy zee nice nite and zee
fuds!

--
Musically Yours,

Hercule Lenoir