Da 18 week twomma of usses.

Old July 13th 11, 04:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Default Ping rafflescat

Ize volunteeeered Booker to be ASsistant Cheif Justikat iffin nokittie
elze wantz it. Den ize wud take hiz Diplokat to da Moon job. Ize cud do
dat one, but not ani offur onez on da list. Ize not a hurky or tuffted
eer kat, an da ofurz are two much sponsibility fur me to do.

Snowflake

On 7/12/2011 4:58 PM, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Diz iz layte...
Buttid, if enny ov yuz Kitteez ar reddy neow tu be moor aktiff heer,
we needz sum volinteerz inda Community:

Deputy Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah ... opin
Vice Prezident ... Opin
Assistant Chief Justicat ... opin
Hurky Kitty Club VP ...opin
Tuffted Eer Club (TEC) VP opin
Hurky Kitty Club VP becomes Pres

Old July 13th 11, 07:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default Da 18 week twomma of usses.

On Jul 4, 2:11*pm, rafflescat
wrote:
Jack repurtin fwom da kitchun.
At wast, we is gettin bak tu normul! I gotted fed onna tabul (myne)
inna kitchun an it wus chikkum! Harry gotted gushy fud onna kitchun
fwoor. Sukie gotted fed kibbuls inna spare wuum.

Myne bed wus awl fwuffed up n softsoftsoft - jist as me wykes it. Myne
lidder tway wus cween n awl myne.
Harry has gone bak tu thu stare carpit n weeawanged da pyle (in a nyce
wittle wump onna stare) He disappeared into Meomies wuum fur his
sweep.
Sukie is up atta spare wuum winder serenadin da nayburhood- nyce. Hur
bed gotted woshed n fwuffed up tuu. Shees nyce!
Awl dis has taked 18 weeks! Paw is ewektrified wiffa 4 new arturiez n
a pacemaker. Hees mendin well - I inspekt him an his woonds wegularlee
( I speshally wike his secksy sokks - day go awl da way up tu his neez
n bak down) *Meomie ses shees wakked (hur way of eskapin kitty
dooties) n mees makin shure she getz hur naps n hur fuds - she hasta
skivvy aftur usses yu know.

Awl is well in ower wurld agen.......sigh....mees goin fur a *sweep. N
wet me tells yu....dis bedder notted happun agen........or mees
weevin!

Jack Gordon (who doesn't know he's going into the cattery for 2 weeks
in September!)

Butted, ware wud yoo go if yooz wuz tu weev? tu anuffur hoam? tu
wawnder akwass da moors? Du yoo mayk fwenz eezawy wif uffur hoomins?
I duzn't, cuz ai is a wun-purrsin kittee. MeOwy, having angzydy
feewings tew fink about weeving hoam.
Old July 13th 11, 07:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

we onlee wented ta stay at TED hotel onze, afur dat week TED sayed we wuz
tootoo spolot efin more dan herown kitteez, oej