ai gotted fwesh 'nip tunite!

Old July 10th 11, 10:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

Default ai gotted fwesh 'nip tunite!

tunite mai hooman gived myownself sum fwesh 'nip!

itz bery, bery gudgud 'nip!

ai seed him taek it fwom da kowd mashien ina da kitshun.

dats ware he keeps da fuds dat he eetz, anna ai kant git in dere.

itz big, anna aiz litel.

ai needz sumkitties tu hewp me tu set awl dat 'nip FWEE fwom da kowd
mashien.

it kud git losted ina der!

or sum cat burglarz culd STEELZ it awl.

itz nawt saef der inna da kowd mashien ina da kitshun!

kan enny kity hewp myownself tu SAVE da 'nip fwom da kowd mashien?

fwank yu

lorili
Old July 10th 11, 04:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Sun, 10 Jul 2011 05:18:30 -0400, Gandalf wrote:

kan enny kity hewp myownself tu SAVE da 'nip fwom da kowd mashien?

fwank yu

lorili

No, we can't get in da koldboks, but we wants to know where yur human
getz fresh nip so dat we can pass it on to owr human!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

little, the cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/10/2011 11:35:11 AM
Old July 10th 11, 06:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

O T now having solved the matter of the litter box, steps forward. Well
cats, at mine houze dere iz Miz Piglett and herself kan teech u how ta open
da kold box. Herself kan alzo start da mikrowafe in kaze needz dat too.

Old July 10th 11, 09:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

ifin tv wuz still here him kulda heped, call piglette hersef opinz da cowlde
machin when hersef feelz likit, chester, wistfully

Old July 11th 11, 04:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

On Sun, 10 Jul 2011 11:36:01 -0400, The Two Sisters
wrote:

On Sun, 10 Jul 2011 05:18:30 -0400, Gandalf wrote:

kan enny kity hewp myownself tu SAVE da 'nip fwom da kowd mashien?

fwank yu

lorili

No, we can't get in da koldboks, but we wants to know where yur human
getz fresh nip so dat we can pass it on to owr human!

Hoomin note:

I am growing it in a pot on my back porch.

For reasons I've never understood, Lorelei never goes into the back
porch.

I use it for storage, so it's pretty cluttered: nothing to interest her,
I guess.

I still put chicken wire over the pot, just in case.

I'm hoping to grow enough to last through the winter for Lorelei,
because I know it will not grow in the winter in my house....and Lorelei
would be able to get to it, and knock the pot over, almost certainly.

Lorelei REALLY loves fresh catnip.

I call it kitty crack

A single leaf is enough to REALLY get her going.

Kenzie just ignored catnip, all of her life; I never understood why.

Tom
Old July 11th 11, 04:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jul 10, 5:18*am, Gandalf ingold1234(at)yahoo(dot)com wrote:
tunite mai hooman gived myownself sum fwesh 'nip!

Snippy
kan enny kity hewp myownself tu SAVE da 'nip fwom da kowd mashien?

fwank yu

lorili

Lorili. Jus go on da bak Portsh an getted itted frum wer hee is growin
itted. Dew it fass, befour he covers it upped.

--
Missy

Old July 12th 11, 12:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Sun, 10 Jul 2011 23:25:16 -0400, Gandalf wrote:

Kenzie just ignored catnip, all of her life; I never understood why.

It's genetic. Seriously. Check CA****CHING by Desmond Morris out of
your library. It's a great 1-hour read!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

little, the cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/11/2011 7:09:10 PM
Old July 12th 11, 12:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

I can't let O T near catnip. He just goes bonkers. Had to get rid of tall
cat tree as he would get to the nip, climb the tree and then get to messing
around and fall off then get up and hiss at me like I did it.

Old July 12th 11, 02:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

On Mon, 11 Jul 2011 18:28:06 -0500, "Gramby"
wrote:

I can't let O T near catnip. He just goes bonkers. Had to get rid of tall
cat tree as he would get to the nip, climb the tree and then get to messing
around and fall off then get up and hiss at me like I did it.

Hee hee! He REALLY likes the 'nip.

Blizzard(RB) really went crazy for the 'nip, too. I just gave her a very
little bit, at a time.

Lorelei just REALLY likes it; she doesn't go completely crazy when I
give her some.

"The Two Sisters" wrote in message
.. .

On Sun, 10 Jul 2011 23:25:16 -0400, Gandalf wrote:

Kenzie just ignored catnip, all of her life; I never understood why.

It's genetic. Seriously. Check CA****CHING by Desmond Morris out of
your library. It's a great 1-hour read!

I Gotted Owt!!! Mosey =^..^=[_2_] Cat community 10 December 28th 09 10:31 PM
I gotted OWT.... Mosey =^..^=[_2_] Cat community 19 September 20th 09 12:19 AM
I 4 gotted Granby Cat community 18 May 26th 09 05:44 AM
Befur yu goze tu bed tunite... Cory Cat community 4 October 1st 06 11:42 PM
Cat Show tunite Pi2nya AKA Sweetee Cat community 16 May 18th 06 10:25 PM