fud newz

Old July 11th 11, 01:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default fud newz

so da furee getted mine snakz furm da ted, ursef hasgta haffa 'skriptiun fur
dem but dey sure iz tastee, owrz ted preskribed dem beclawz dey iz low fat,
low proteen anna low salt... dey iz fishee flafured anna dey iz juzt da mozt
purrfekt snkak... butted hrmph az alwayz i hadda share wiffa ofur kitteez
anna soft iz stingee wif dem, chestter da kity krak ingester

Old July 11th 11, 01:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sun, 10 Jul 2011 19:21:02 -0500, "Storrmmee"
wrote:

so da furee getted mine snakz furm da ted, ursef hasgta haffa 'skriptiun fur
dem but dey sure iz tastee, owrz ted preskribed dem beclawz dey iz low fat,
low proteen anna low salt... dey iz fishee flafured anna dey iz juzt da mozt
purrfekt snkak... butted hrmph az alwayz i hadda share wiffa ofur kitteez
anna soft iz stingee wif dem, chestter da kity krak ingester

soft must giff yew more. stingy is badbad.
beauty pleased to heer about a new fudz
Old July 11th 11, 02:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

she sayz dat if we eatz too manee of deze regulur fudz wunt be afforable,
anna she also sayz sinze itz purtee hi fiberz it will makez uwrz poopz tu
big, chester

Old July 11th 11, 02:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

re yu sure deze arnt sumfing like Anti Biotik? Sundz suzpeciouz tu me.
Iffin dey rekwire a skription dey iz not fud or snakz.

Booker

Old July 11th 11, 02:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sun, 10 Jul 2011 18:21:20 -0700, Booker wrote:

re yu sure deze arnt sumfing like Anti Biotik? Sundz suzpeciouz tu me.
Iffin dey rekwire a skription dey iz not fud or snakz.

Booker

yes! anti biotik is a false fudz. sekritari put sum in yummy soft fudz
so i ate it butted it was sowr after.
beauty who was tricked hopes chester has real fudz

Old July 11th 11, 04:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

I now eetz speshul fudz dat rekwirez a purrskripshun. Meowmie gitz dem frum
da vet wifowt a purrskripshun, but if she getted dem sumwharez else she wud
need da purrskripshun.

Sundance

Old July 11th 11, 04:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

no itz relle snakz fur kitteez whut iz on spekal deetz, dey iz beree gud,
when da soft getz da pwch owtta da kuburd we all circlez hersef likez we is
sharkz, chester,

ps i juzt had anti boitix anna dem iz naztee

Old July 11th 11, 04:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jul 10, 8:21*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
so da furee getted mine snakz furm da ted, ursef hasgta haffa 'skriptiun fur
dem but dey sure iz tastee, owrz ted preskribed dem beclawz dey iz low fat,
low proteen anna low salt... dey iz fishee flafured anna dey iz juzt da mozt
purrfekt snkak... butted hrmph az alwayz i hadda share wiffa ofur kitteez
anna soft iz stingee wif dem, chestter da kity krak ingester

Iff yoo WIKE it, it is gud. Mine hoomins is giffin mee mor gushy-fudz
den dey yoosd too. Uncl Bill wood giff WooToo gushy fud two buttetd
she don't wike itted.

--
Missy
Old July 11th 11, 08:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i wuld eat onlee gushee fudz iffa soft wuld 'lowit, so wuld storrmmee butted
rezt of owrz catz onlee likezda dry cept onze in a while oej asz fura bite
anna getiti, chester

Old July 12th 11, 12:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Sun, 10 Jul 2011 20:09:09 -0700, Sundance wrote:

I now eetz speshul fudz dat rekwirez a purrskripshun. Meowmie gitz dem frum
da vet wifowt a purrskripshun, but if she getted dem sumwharez else she wud
need da purrskripshun.

Sundance

Mme. A had to eetz dat stuff. We iz eetink Bwoo Wildernuss krunchies,
but refused to eet dere wet fuds. So now we getz Fwiskiez Cwassik
Pate, which we vacuums up. Dantily, ob cawse!
--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

little, the cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/11/2011 7:11:06 PM

gud newz mayhapz Storrmmee Cat community 4 February 7th 11 06:00 PM
beree sad newz Storrmmee Cat community 11 January 16th 11 05:31 PM
Grate Newz Granby Cat community 25 July 24th 10 04:11 AM
Newz Flashz Granby Cat community 8 June 8th 09 11:18 AM
GudGud newz!!! Fred[_2_] Cat community 18 April 5th 09 12:07 PM