purrz fur kranky meowmie pleeze

Old July 11th 11, 10:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Default purrz fur kranky meowmie pleeze

Fangu, she sez hur eer is bedder, now sheze gettin stuff tugether fur da
soupkasez.

Booker

On 7/11/2011 8:32 AM, Will in New Haven wrote:
On Jul 10, 9:31 pm, wrote:
Weze askin fur purrz fur ar kranky meowmie.

Wee will purr four herseff. I tokd too Missy an shee iz willin to join
me, effen dough we is purrin for a hoomin.

--
WooToo
“Every program has at least one bug and can be shortened by at least

Old July 11th 11, 10:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

On 7/11/2011 1:22 PM, rafflescat wrote:

Dis is furry badbad planning fur yure Meomie.....

Yup, sheze nown fur dat. Wen she waz in skool she alwayz gotted sik on
da bakationz.

..wen ower Meomie red
da bit bowt da sore ear she wented "tutt tutt dats awful sore"
whateffur dat meens....Meomie is sendin bestest wishes tu yure Meomie
to be well enuff fur da howliday - dem hoomins stik tugeffur!

Fangu furry much.

Booker

Jack, harry n sukie.

Hope your health clears up enough for your holiday, an ear infection
is awful. Don't
know much about thyroid but hope it clears up too!

Been battling the thyroid for exactly one year. Doctor ups the meds,
blood values go down on the first visit thereafter, and up on the second
visit. Meds get upped, repeat. She started asking questions to see if I
was taking the pills, etc last visit, because it's a bit baffling!

Bess.

Old July 11th 11, 10:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

103 in da out??? Yuck. Iffin we git to go to da bakyard in hothot
weafur, we jest sitz unner a bush or tree an LOOK at da burdiez. No
chasing burdiez wen itz dat hothot. Den we goez inside and layz on ar
bak wif da belly koolin us off.

Yu haf to make sure Gramby layz on hur bak wif her belli xposed so she
kin kool off, two.

Booker, da smart one

On 7/11/2011 1:29 PM, Gramby wrote:
Hopez fingz gitz bedder for your hooman. Dere iznt enuf prayerz anna
purrs to help our Gramby. It is 103 in da out and her iz krankee kauze
her needs to see to her flowerz. Dem and da huminkbirdies hazta wait
till da sun goes down. Duz dat make herselfz a kind of batt or sumphin
dat onlee goez out in da nite. Lizzie sitting and listening to Grambhy
fuss about the hot.

"rafflescat" wrote in message

On Jul 11, 2:31 am, Booker wrote:
Weze askin fur purrz fur ar kranky meowmie. Hers tiroid iz wurze, meenz
more tapazole, hur potassium iz low so she duznt jump furry fazt wen we
wantz fud, an hur haz sumfing kalled a middle eer fektion. Shez kranky
kuz sheze sposed to bandon us in free dayz an not sure iffin sheze gud
nuf to fly (did yu know hoominz kin fly?). Da soupkazes are out, but not
fillin furry fast.

Booker, kinda wantin meowmie to stay, put paw paw iz gonna take kare of
uskittiez.

Bad timing to wake up yesterday morning with my ear feeling like it was
being ejected from my head and my glands under my chin all swollen. I
got an 8:30 am appt at Kaiser (thank bast they have Saturday
appointments). She took a look in my ear and my swollen neck and said
I'm writing a prescription. Of course, I had been to my endocrinologist
on Fri morning about my thyroid, so this waiting until 1 am Sat morning
to appear so I ended up at the doctor two days in a row (and three times
in one week, counting my annual exam). Fortunately my ear feels much
better today, and I'm far less cranky than yesterday. The high T3 and T4
and low K will take longer to fix.

Dis is furry badbad planning fur yure Meomie......wen ower Meomie red

Old July 11th 11, 10:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

four cats head for the under part of da futon kauze dat iza site dey don't
wanna see. Her wearink dat wet t shirt waz most more dan dem kud stan.
Lizzie heading for the far end of the futon.

Old July 11th 11, 11:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

will it be on yutube?

Enqwirin mindz want to no.

Booker

Old July 12th 11, 12:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Sun, 10 Jul 2011 18:31:52 -0700, Booker wrote:

The high T3 and T4 and low K will take longer to fix.

Purrs on da way. Owr human just started taking synthetic thyroid meds
for a low-functioning thyroid. It speeds the human up....

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/11/2011 7:20:46 PM

Old July 12th 11, 12:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

we needz dat inna doze fur two, OEJ
"The Two Sisters" wrote in message
On Sun, 10 Jul 2011 18:31:52 -0700, Booker wrote:

The high T3 and T4 and low K will take longer to fix.

Purrs on da way. Owr human just started taking synthetic thyroid meds
for a low-functioning thyroid. It speeds the human up....

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by

Old July 12th 11, 01:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_4_]

On Jul 11, 2:31 am, Booker wrote:
[...]

Weez used tu hav an ole lady nabor whoo wor a wet baffin sut in da hot
wefer. Shez wuz veri skini so dat wasn tu bad tu luk at an shee didn
hav to ley wif a bar belli. TuTu