purrz fur kranky meowmie pleeze

Old July 12th 11, 02:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Default purrz fur kranky meowmie pleeze

Pout. Hufff.

On 7/11/2011 4:31 PM, Gramby wrote:
NOT HARDLY!!!!!!!!!!! and that my dear friend Booker, is no cat talking

"Booker" wrote in message ...

will it be on yutube?

Enqwirin mindz want to no.

Booker

On 7/11/2011 2:32 PM, Gramby wrote:
four cats head for the under part of da futon kauze dat iza site dey
don't wanna see. Her wearink dat wet t shirt waz most more dan dem kud
stan. Lizzie heading for the far end of the futon.

"Booker" wrote in message ...

103 in da out??? Yuck. Iffin we git to go to da bakyard in hothot
weafur, we jest sitz unner a bush or tree an LOOK at da burdiez. No
chasing burdiez wen itz dat hothot. Den we goez inside and layz on ar
bak wif da belly koolin us off.

Yu haf to make sure Gramby layz on hur bak wif her belli xposed so she
kin kool off, two.

Booker, da smart one

On 7/11/2011 1:29 PM, Gramby wrote:
Hopez fingz gitz bedder for your hooman. Dere iznt enuf prayerz anna
purrs to help our Gramby. It is 103 in da out and her iz krankee kauze
her needs to see to her flowerz. Dem and da huminkbirdies hazta wait
till da sun goes down. Duz dat make herselfz a kind of batt or sumphin
dat onlee goez out in da nite. Lizzie sitting and listening to Grambhy
fuss about the hot.

"rafflescat" wrote in message

On Jul 11, 2:31 am, Booker wrote:
Weze askin fur purrz fur ar kranky meowmie. Hers tiroid iz wurze, meenz
more tapazole, hur potassium iz low so she duznt jump furry fazt wen we
wantz fud, an hur haz sumfing kalled a middle eer fektion. Shez kranky
kuz sheze sposed to bandon us in free dayz an not sure iffin sheze gud
nuf to fly (did yu know hoominz kin fly?). Da soupkazes are out, but
not
fillin furry fast.

Booker, kinda wantin meowmie to stay, put paw paw iz gonna take kare of
uskittiez.

Bad timing to wake up yesterday morning with my ear feeling like it was
being ejected from my head and my glands under my chin all swollen. I
got an 8:30 am appt at Kaiser (thank bast they have Saturday
appointments). She took a look in my ear and my swollen neck and said
I'm writing a prescription. Of course, I had been to my endocrinologist
on Fri morning about my thyroid, so this waiting until 1 am Sat morning
to appear so I ended up at the doctor two days in a row (and three
times
in one week, counting my annual exam). Fortunately my ear feels much
better today, and I'm far less cranky than yesterday. The high T3
and T4
and low K will take longer to fix.

Dis is furry badbad planning fur yure Meomie......wen ower Meomie red
da bit bowt da sore ear she wented "tutt tutt dats awful sore"
whateffur dat meens....Meomie is sendin bestest wishes tu yure Meomie
to be well enuff fur da howliday - dem hoomins stik tugeffur!

Jack, harry n sukie.

Hope your health clears up enough for your holiday, an ear infection
is awful. Don't
know much about thyroid but hope it clears up too!

Bess.

Old July 12th 11, 02:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

We gif yu sum xtra T3 an T4 an maybi da hole wurld will be in balance agin.

Booker

On 7/11/2011 4:22 PM, The Two Sisters wrote:
On Sun, 10 Jul 2011 18:31:52 -0700, Booker wrote:

The high T3 and T4 and low K will take longer to fix.

Purrs on da way. Owr human just started taking synthetic thyroid meds
for a low-functioning thyroid. It speeds the human up....

Old July 12th 11, 02:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

pssst booker, ifin ursef iz smurt ursef will sneak lizzie owt so she can
hafta not see it, trudi, the wise

Old July 12th 11, 03:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

But...but...but...

oh, ok. sigh. An ize fout der waz gonna be a gud show.

Lizzie, der ar fingz a yung gurlkittie shudnt see, so why dont yu port
ofur here fur a wile an enjoy da kool weafur (70 at da moment) an weze
kin watch da sunset an haf some nip wine an snakz.

Booker

Old July 12th 11, 04:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

trudi sees this and hops in herown porter, steps owt atta grambys, den grabs
lizzie by da bak of herow nek annd bringz hersef into da porter... den as
they are portinta bookers, didunt urserf see diz, shows lissie da pozt, den
when da porter lands, trudi opinz da door, hands lissie a basket wiffa
chickie byrdee snaks annd shoves hersdef owtta porter inna qweet spot at
bookerz howze where da hoominz kant see

Old July 12th 11, 04:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Nooooo, I didn't see da post but I know dere iz noffink going on at da
houze. Dhe takes the basket and waits for Booker to show up.

Old July 12th 11, 05:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

itz beree borin her tonite beclawz da soft is not mofin arownd beree gud
anna so wont getsa snakz owt beclawz she thinkz dey mite fall onna floor,
trudi

Old July 12th 11, 01:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Lizzie,

Herez a nice spot out ov da way, unner da bottle brush tree. Da grass iz
soft, an da view iz furry gud.

Heer, haf a glass of nip wine. It iz a fine fintage.

Mineown sekretari iz leefin tomorrow fur a hole week, zo letz haf a
relaxin effenin heer in da kool bakyard.

Booker

Old July 12th 11, 01:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Diz iz a bootifulz plaze. When ur sekretari iz gone u kan port ofver to
mine houze, it iz onlee kewl inside but wiff sum luk dat kud chanje. Lizzie
who hasn't been in the out for awhile is a bit uncomfortable. Everyime she
gets near a door at her house, she gets nervous and runs back in her hutt.
I really think she remembers the hard time she had last winter.

Old July 12th 11, 04:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Lizzie,

Itz ok to be kinda skared ov da outside. Bof Snowflake an Chappy were
furry skared to kum indaout ov ar bakyard fur a long long tyme. Now dey
no itz safe cuz meowmie or pawpaw iz out heer to protekt uz kittiez an
make sure der ar fun greeblingz fur uz to chase an none to chase uz. Da
door to da houze iz alwayz kept opin wen weze outside, so anykittie kin
go in an make sure da fud bowl iz still der.

See, derez mewomie reedin da newzpaper ovur der. Yu ar a luky kittie an
yu will alwayz be warm an fed now. Gramby iz a furry gud slave.

I wud luv to port over tu yur houze after my sekregtari leefs. Ize do
hafta snooperfize da pakin of soupkasez tunite.

Booker