It's HOT and it's DARK and I'm CRANKY!

Old July 11th 11, 09:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Default It's HOT and it's DARK and I'm CRANKY!

Dis mornin a big storm blew through da area, and it knocked out
electrickery fur a whole lot of homes, including ours. It's furry hot
outside (da heat index is about 110), an da lights is off, and da cold-
air machine is off, an da TV is off, and Meowmie's sewing machine is off,
and I'z uncomfortable! I want mine Paw to come home and figger out how to
hook up da generator so we can have cool air again, but him sez him has
to get a 'lectrician to do da hookup. Hrrrmmmph! I wants mine cool air!

Da electrickery company says it could be DAYS befur dey get efurrybody
hooked up again. I don't want to wait days!

Harri

Old July 11th 11, 10:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Oh, oh. Meowmie was jest talking to grammeowmie who was komplainin kuz
da lektricity waz off diz mornin. Dey iz in Mwaukee.

Weze seemz to be hafin a nepedemic of krankiness lately.

I fink ize gonna jest purr fur all da kranky kittiez an peple.

Booker

Old July 11th 11, 10:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Harri mine luff u kan port ofver here, it iz at leadst kool in da houze. We
iz spectin a badbad storm diz nite.

Old July 11th 11, 11:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Mon, 11 Jul 2011 16:29:03 -0500, Gramby wrote:

Harri mine luff u kan port ofver here, it iz at leadst kool in da houze.
We iz spectin a badbad storm diz nite.

Fangu, mine luff, I will do dat. Den if da power goez out at your howse
mebbe it will be back on at mine howse an we can go dere.

Harri
Old July 12th 11, 03:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

On 11 Jul 2011 20:41:41 GMT, Harri Roadcat wrote:

Dis mornin a big storm blew through da area, and it knocked out
electrickery fur a whole lot of homes, including ours. It's furry hot
outside (da heat index is about 110), an da lights is off, and da cold-
air machine is off, an da TV is off, and Meowmie's sewing machine is off,
and I'z uncomfortable! I want mine Paw to come home and figger out how to
hook up da generator so we can have cool air again, but him sez him has
to get a 'lectrician to do da hookup. Hrrrmmmph! I wants mine cool air!

Da electrickery company says it could be DAYS befur dey get efurrybody
hooked up again. I don't want to wait days!

Harri

I'm sorry to hear this.

Not having electricity in the summer is no fun at ALL.

I once lost power for 5 days....but it was in May, and the weather was
really nice.

I was lucky to have perfect weather: not too hot, or cold.

I brought home some dry ice from work every day; enough to keep my
frozen food frozen, and the rest of the refrigerator cold.

I was lucky to have access to LOTS of dry ice, too.

I hope your Paw can get someone to hook up the generator quickly, before
all the food spoils.

You Paw is fortunate to have a generator: when the power goes out
somewhere, all the generators in all the stores that have them disappear
almost immediately.

Old July 12th 11, 04:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Da electricity just camed back on, so I starting to get uncranky. We was
wifout da coldair machine for 26 hours! Dat's tootoo long during da hot
summer.

I am now going to curl up on a cool air vent. OT, you are welcome to come
join mineownself.

Harri
purring for the hundreds of thousands of hoomins and dere furkids who are
still without power
Old July 12th 11, 04:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOO not yew gize tew...diz dam hot weffwer..umkay effery kitty
jump entew yer porters n port tew owr hoam neer seattle cuz et iz axshullu
kinda kold heer. ai wyl leev da frunt doar unloked..bring da d*gs
tew...weh gootz lotza reumr,. N nip tew n snax.. yeUP. Luffs frum
Mosey, MeOwy n da rezt uff owr big famlee.

Old July 12th 11, 07:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

O T also concerned. Kan Melia open a koolink center for da cats in da
Chikago area dat duzent haff da kool?

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message ...

Da electricity just camed back on, so I starting to get uncranky. We was
wifout da coldair machine for 26 hours! Dat's tootoo long during da hot
summer.

I am now going to curl up on a cool air vent. OT, you are welcome to come
join mineownself.

Harri
purring for the hundreds of thousands of hoomins and dere furkids who are
still without power

A dark and stormy day -- again! MLB[_2_] Cat anecdotes 2 May 24th 11 03:41 PM
I'm cranky with Little Bit this morning Phoenix Cat anecdotes 8 August 26th 09 11:07 AM
cranky Jasmine meee Cat anecdotes 12 February 22nd 06 07:01 AM
In the Dark jmcquown Cat anecdotes 1 October 6th 05 08:00 PM
caring for cranky cat filigree Cat health & behaviour 4 August 4th 05 01:05 AM