Shmogg come home!

Old December 14th 05, 06:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Shmogg come home!

Shmogg & IBKFerrgus escaped out the back door as I was trying to get Cary
out to play.

We were playing in the paddle pool, and Cary accidently squirted Shmogg.
Shmogg bolted.

IBKFergus came back as soon as I started rattling th ekibble box, but Shmogg
is no where to be seen. I can't go on a good search for him, because its
just me & Cary tonight, and Cary can't come on a cat search.

So could people send a "get your fuzzy butt home" purrs out to Shmogg? He's
old & not used to being out. I'm, worried.

Yowie

Old December 14th 05, 07:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Yowie" wrote in message
Shmogg & IBKFerrgus escaped out the back door as I was trying to get Cary
out to play.

We were playing in the paddle pool, and Cary accidently squirted Shmogg.
Shmogg bolted.

IBKFergus came back as soon as I started rattling th ekibble box, but
Shmogg is no where to be seen. I can't go on a good search for him,
because its just me & Cary tonight, and Cary can't come on a cat search.

So could people send a "get your fuzzy butt home" purrs out to Shmogg?
He's old & not used to being out. I'm, worried.

Yowie

Oh no!! Shmogg!!! Get home now!!!

Also worried... helen s

Old December 14th 05, 07:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Yowie wrote:
Shmogg & IBKFerrgus escaped out the back door as I was trying to get Cary
out to play.

We were playing in the paddle pool, and Cary accidently squirted Shmogg.
Shmogg bolted.

IBKFergus came back as soon as I started rattling th ekibble box, but Shmogg
is no where to be seen. I can't go on a good search for him, because its
just me & Cary tonight, and Cary can't come on a cat search.

So could people send a "get your fuzzy butt home" purrs out to Shmogg? He's
old & not used to being out. I'm, worried.

Yowie

Please come home soon Shmogg. Your people miss you.

Old December 14th 05, 08:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default He's been found Shmogg come home!

"Yowie" wrote in message
Shmogg & IBKFerrgus escaped out the back door as I was trying to get Cary
out to play.

We were playing in the paddle pool, and Cary accidently squirted Shmogg.
Shmogg bolted.

IBKFergus came back as soon as I started rattling th ekibble box, but
Shmogg is no where to be seen. I can't go on a good search for him,
because its just me & Cary tonight, and Cary can't come on a cat search.

So could people send a "get your fuzzy butt home" purrs out to Shmogg?
He's old & not used to being out. I'm, worried.

Shmogg was at the garage door - he could smell he was in the right place but
didn't know how to get get in,and meowing at it and or the usual hypnotising
technique wasn't working.

He's got spider webs on his, so goodness only knows where he's been, but i
don't care as long as he's safe back home.

Thanks everyone.

Yowie

Old December 14th 05, 08:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Yowie" wrote in message

Shmogg was at the garage door - he could smell he was in the right place
but didn't know how to get get in,and meowing at it and or the usual
hypnotising technique wasn't working.

He's got spider webs on his, so goodness only knows where he's been, but i
don't care as long as he's safe back home.

Thanks everyone.

Yowie

*Excellent*!!!

Cheers, helen s

Old December 14th 05, 08:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Yowie" wrote in message
"Yowie" wrote in message
[...]

I'm so glad he's back, Yowie! I just saw your message about his being
missing, and was going to send purrs. Then I decided to check for an
update. What a relief!

Joy

Old December 14th 05, 09:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Yowie wrote in message
"Yowie" wrote in message
[...]

:-) I'm glad he's home.

Love

Jeanette

Old December 14th 05, 12:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Phew! What a relief!
Suz&Spicey

Old December 14th 05, 01:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Yowie" wrote in message
"Yowie" wrote in message
[...]

I'm so glad he's home.

Fi