I hadded six kitties

Old June 15th 09, 01:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Default I hadded six kitties

http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcmaster/Bella#

Three humans pulled me off my bitties and made bright lites! Im happi
my bitties cant see brite lite.

Bella

Had to check that they were OK. I hope Bella uses the litterbox more
and the mat less.

Unka John
Old June 15th 09, 01:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcmaster/Bella#

Three humans pulled me off my bitties and made bright lites! Im happi
my bitties cant see brite lite.

Bella

Dey r sew kyooooooot. Yoo a gud meowmie. Iam furry happee fur yoo.
Did yoo gnow awl kittens are born wiff bloo eyez? anna dey dunt open dem for
a week or so? Deyn dey need widdle sungwasses.

Had to check that they were OK. I hope Bella uses the litterbox more
and the mat less.

Unka John

Fangu fur da kyoot pixtures Unka John.

Bella, use thuh doodle box more n Unka John will be furry happee wiff yoo.
He iz gibbing yo n yer bitties a gudgud hoam wiff gud fudz n wuvs.
Twust me on diz one
Wuffs n purrs for yer noo famlee
Mosey

Old June 15th 09, 01:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jun 14, 8:05*pm, John Ross Mc Master
wrote:
http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcmaster/Bella#

Three humans pulled me off my bitties and made bright lites! Im happi
my bitties cant see brite lite.

Bella

Had to check that they were OK. I hope Bella uses the litterbox more
and the mat less.

singing to herself and purring loudly

Dey ar BYOOTIFULLEST bittees.

--
Maggy May

Old June 15th 09, 04:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sun, 14 Jun 2009 17:05:35 -0700, John Ross Mc
Master's nimble, little paws typed:

Three humans pulled me off my bitties and made bright lites! Im happi
my bitties cant see brite lite.

Awww, whut kute liddle bitties!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/14/2009 11:29:48 PM
Old June 15th 09, 04:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Did yoo gnow awl kittens are born wiff bloo eyez? anna dey dunt open dem for
a week or so? Deyn dey need widdle sungwasses.

How old b4 we lurn if NE hav eer tufts?

Louise, VP TEC
Old June 15th 09, 05:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcmaster/Bella#

Three humans pulled me off my bitties and made bright lites! Im happi
my bitties cant see brite lite.

Bella

Had to check that they were OK. I hope Bella uses the litterbox more
and the mat less.

Unka John

K-U-ooot!

--
Pitô.ônya

Old June 15th 09, 08:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

"Adam" wrote in message
Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Did yoo gnow awl kittens are born wiff bloo eyez? anna dey dunt open dem
for a week or so? Deyn dey need widdle sungwasses.

How old b4 we lurn if NE hav eer tufts?

Louise, VP TEC

Or haz wite feetz? Dey kud be owr yungist memfurz!

Rebecca
President, White-Footed Kitty Club

Old June 15th 09, 03:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred

wrote:
http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcmaster/Bella#

Three humans pulled me off my bitties and made bright lites! Im happi
my bitties cant see brite lite.

Bella

Had to check that they were OK. I hope Bella uses the litterbox more
and the mat less.

singing to herself and purring loudly

Dey ar BYOOTIFULLEST bittees.

--
Maggy May

They are indeed. I saw the pictures and send my love.

--
Peace,
Fred