From Sadie A DogI got a treat today,

Old June 24th 09, 09:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default From Sadie A DogI got a treat today,

Hihi this is Sadie A Dog. I went back to the TED to get my stitches out
today. Was supposed to do it last Friday but my human FORGOT. Can you
believe that.

Anyway, it is hot and we stopped at something called Dairy Queen. Gramby
got an ice cream and I reached over and at most of it in one bite.

Her son laughed at me and they went around the block and I got my own in a
dish.

Gramby actually thanked me for helping with her weight control program by
eating most of her ice cream.

Old June 24th 09, 11:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

So am I, they itched and Gramby always yelled stop that then rubbed
something for human pain on them and it tasted nasty so I didn't bother it.

For cripes Sadie, you were too fat to get to them and when I saw some
swelling, just a tad, I put oral jel on them. Only thing I had. Problem
was, Piglet who thinks I got Sadie just for her, would clean it off for her.
Wonder it didn't numb her tongue but if it did she never gave any
indication.

Old June 25th 09, 12:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jun 24, 4:00*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Hihi this is Sadie A Dog. *I went back to the TED to get my stitches out
today. *Was supposed to do it last Friday but my human FORGOT. *Can you
believe that.

Anyway, it is hot and we stopped at something called Dairy Queen. *Gramby
got an ice cream and I reached over and at most of it in one bite.

Her son laughed at me and they went around the block and I got my own in a
dish.

Gramby actually thanked me for helping with her weight control program by
eating most of her ice cream.

looks around timidly Ucnl Bil sez I kan tipe dis. Iyam gwad yoo
gotted yoor stishez out. Nice creem iz gudgud. I gotted a hole POSSIKL
wunce.

--
da Bear
Old June 25th 09, 12:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Wed, 24 Jun 2009 15:00:46 -0500, Granby's
nimble, little paws typed:

Hihi this is Sadie A Dog. I went back to the TED to get my stitches out
today. Was supposed to do it last Friday but my human FORGOT. Can you
believe that.

Anyway, it is hot and we stopped at something called Dairy Queen. Gramby
got an ice cream and I reached over and at most of it in one bite.

Her son laughed at me and they went around the block and I got my own in a
dish.

Gramby actually thanked me for helping with her weight control program by
eating most of her ice cream.

Dis sownds gud, an you gottid an ice creem too! An
I'm sure dat Granby squeeled wif delit beclaws you
helped her wif her weight!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/24/2009 7:51:37 PM
Old June 25th 09, 12:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Waz it gifted to u or did u steal itself like Sadie Grambys ice cream. O T
just wonderink what u had ta do to get a whole popzcykle to yourownselfz.

Old June 25th 09, 12:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Wellz notted at firsdt but ventually her laffed, or so Sadie told mineselfz.
Willow thinking about how the big glob of ice cream got stuck to the roof of
Sadie's mouth.
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Wed, 24 Jun 2009 15:00:46 -0500, Granby's
nimble, little paws typed:

Hihi this is Sadie A Dog. I went back to the TED to get my stitches out
today. Was supposed to do it last Friday but my human FORGOT. Can you
believe that.

Anyway, it is hot and we stopped at something called Dairy Queen. Gramby
got an ice cream and I reached over and at most of it in one bite.

Her son laughed at me and they went around the block and I got my own in
dish.

Gramby actually thanked me for helping with her weight control program by
eating most of her ice cream.

Dis sownds gud, an you gottid an ice creem too! An
I'm sure dat Granby squeeled wif delit beclaws you
helped her wif her weight!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/24/2009 7:51:37 PM

Old June 25th 09, 03:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jun 24, 7:54*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Waz it gifted to u or did u steal itself like Sadie Grambys ice cream. *O T
just wonderink what u had ta do to get a whole popzcykle to yourownselfz.

Uncl Bill wuz gonna eeted it butted hee got re-CITED by da Yankees on
TV an waved it aroun an it FLIED off da stik an into mine mouf. It waz
PURKL an tasted wike grapes. I haff eeted manee grapes. Seigh hi to
Sadie-dog four mee.

--
da BEAR

Old June 25th 09, 03:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Bear, this is Sadie and you are one smart dog. Gramby buy this big bag of
sticks that she freezes and we sometimes get to lick one but, we NEVER get
one for ourselves. You must have Uncle Bills number, as I hear the humans
say. Sadie A Dog.

Old June 25th 09, 03:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jun 24, 10:23*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Bear, this is Sadie and you are one smart dog. Gramby buy this big bag of
sticks that she freezes and we sometimes get to lick one *but, we NEVER get
one for ourselves. *You must have Uncle Bills number, as I hear the humans
say. *Sadie A Dog.

Hangs head shyly It wuz nuffink. I juss gnow dat fudz sumytimz fall
into mine mouf iff I stik aroun. HEEE sez dat hee iz a slobb butted I
juss fink hee is jenerus. An it iz fun beclaws I get mine pettins an
mine woks. Ub korse, wen it iz tim to tak Uncl Bill or Mommie Micki
for a wok, I tell dem sew wiff polite woofs. An wen it iz tim too
feeds mineself I woof too. WooToo cat reeely gotted Uncl Bill unner
control. Shee iz teeches uther cats how to edumicat hoomins.

--
da BEAR

Sadie is home! Granby Cat community 19 June 12th 09 02:54 AM
Sadie A Gog Granby Cat community 10 June 9th 09 04:41 AM
Sadie is better lnsanecat Cat anecdotes 15 August 20th 04 10:13 PM
Sadie won't eat lnsanecat Cat anecdotes 21 August 19th 04 04:49 PM
Sadie lnsanecat Cat anecdotes 9 August 19th 04 04:19 AM