Road Trip Starting!

Old November 9th 03, 07:24 PM
ChildFree23

Default Road Trip Starting!

Onyx! I've got all the supplies ready! Food, water, treats, kitty milk,
scratching posts, nip beer, wine, and sangria, and a tape of Arlo Guthrie's
Alice's Restaurant to sing on Turkee Day. Oh! Do you have the keys for the
are-vee?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat
Road Trip Coordinator

Old November 10th 03, 01:12 AM
Me

ChildFree23 wrote:
Onyx! I've got all the supplies ready! Food, water, treats, kitty milk,
scratching posts, nip beer, wine, and sangria, and a tape of Arlo Guthrie's
Alice's Restaurant to sing on Turkee Day. Oh! Do you have the keys for the
are-vee?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat
Road Trip Coordinator

We're heer, we're heer. Heer's da maps. Meowmie made me bring Frieda, is
dat OK? Wheres Lilith Kitten? Shez gotta help me wit deze maps.

Snowflake

Old November 10th 03, 04:06 AM
Sylvia M.

"Me" wrote in message

ChildFree23 wrote:
Onyx! I've got all the supplies ready! Food, water, treats, kitty

milk,
scratching posts, nip beer, wine, and sangria, and a tape of Arlo

Guthrie's
Alice's Restaurant to sing on Turkee Day. Oh! Do you have the keys for

the
are-vee?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat
Road Trip Coordinator

We're heer, we're heer. Heer's da maps. Meowmie made me bring Frieda, is
dat OK? Wheres Lilith Kitten? Shez gotta help me wit deze maps.

Snowflake

I yam heer tuu!! I didunt burrink ennyting buttid uh kredit kard furr gas.
Iz dat ho-kay?
Dyna, nyeef

Old November 11th 03, 03:08 AM
ChildFree23

Onyx! I've got all the supplies ready! Food, water, treats, kitty
milk,
scratching posts, nip beer,

UB ~ No drinking and driving, furkids. If I hear anything to suggest
such a thing, I'll ground Onyx until he's 20.

Fine. I'll drink while he drives.

wine, and sangria, and a tape of Arlo Guthrie's Alice's Restaurant to
sing on Turkee Day.

*snicker*

Meowmie Debby's got the words around here someplace...

*Onyx tries to start up Grandpaw'z RV... *sputter-chug-chug*... Onyx,
suddenly realizing all the wishing and hoping in the world won't help,
dejectedly teleports back to the house and steals the RV-monster keys,
then 'ports back to the RV-monster*

Hurrah! Whoever's coming with usses hurry up and teleport over! We'ze
warming up the RV!

Capt. Midnight DOC

Old November 11th 03, 03:10 AM
ChildFree23

Onyx! I've got all the supplies ready! Food, water, treats, kitty
milk,
scratching posts, nip beer, wine, and sangria, and a tape of Arlo

Guthrie's
Alice's Restaurant to sing on Turkee Day. Oh! Do you have the keys for

the
are-vee?

We're heer, we're heer. Heer's da maps. Meowmie made me bring Frieda, is
dat OK? Wheres Lilith Kitten? Shez gotta help me wit deze maps.

I'ze right here! What do you want me to do with the maps? Roll on them?
Chew the corners?

Lilith Kitten
Navigational Kitty

Old November 11th 03, 03:11 AM
ChildFree23

We're heer, we're heer. Heer's da maps. Meowmie made me bring Frieda, is
dat OK? Wheres Lilith Kitten? Shez gotta help me wit deze maps.

I yam heer tuu!! I didunt burrink ennyting buttid uh kredit kard furr gas.
Iz dat ho-kay?

THAT'S GONNA BE GREAT!

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat
Road Trip Coordinator

Kitty Road Trip OU812? Cat anecdotes 4 July 12th 04 12:05 AM
Road Trip Revisited (Calling Onyx) ChildFree23 Cat community 70 November 5th 03 02:26 AM