Sashi Went to da Brij

Old June 11th 08, 04:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Sashi Went to da Brij

Sashi haz goed to be wiff my Mommy at da Bridj an wate for Ant Sara,
hoo iz hur hoomin, an four little Heili, hoo shee helpd rais. Shee wuz
a gud d*ggie butted furry _bossy_ an shee skared mee til I gnew hur
bettur. My Mommy will mak hur behaf. Dey will talk bout de cancer-
monsters dat dey boff had an dey will bee mad at cancer-monsterz wen
dey hurt peepl. I hates cancer-monsters.

--
WooToo

Human note: Sashi was a very protective d*g and we never had to worry
when Heili was out in the back yard with the d*gs. Hunter is a very
good d*g and loyal but he is not the fierce protector Sashi was, but
he will try. My niece Sara had Sashi for nine years and she will miss
her. Heili has had her all her life, four years, and may miss her
more. We will all miss her fierce loyal heart. Every coyote in the
world can breath a sigh of relief.

--
Will in New Haven
Old June 11th 08, 04:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat[_2_]

On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 08:22:02 -0700, Will in New Haven wrote:

Sashi haz goed to be wiff my Mommy at da Bridj an wate for Ant Sara,
hoo iz hur hoomin, an four little Heili, hoo shee helpd rais. Shee wuz
a gud d*ggie butted furry _bossy_ an shee skared mee til I gnew hur
bettur. My Mommy will mak hur behaf. Dey will talk bout de cancer-
monsters dat dey boff had an dey will bee mad at cancer-monsterz wen
dey hurt peepl. I hates cancer-monsters.

That is a very sad thing for Sashi's family, though Sashi herself will be
healthy and happy now. All of us here will send our best purrs for Sashi's
family.

Cleo
Old June 11th 08, 05:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jun 11, 11:45*am, Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat
wrote:
On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 08:22:02 -0700, Will in New Haven wrote:

Sashi haz goed to be wiff my Mommy at da Bridj an wate for Ant Sara,
hoo iz hur hoomin, an four little Heili, hoo shee helpd rais. Shee wuz
a gud d*ggie butted furry _bossy_ an shee skared mee til I gnew hur
bettur. My Mommy will mak hur behaf. Dey will talk bout de cancer-
monsters dat dey boff had an dey will bee mad at cancer-monsterz wen
dey hurt peepl. I hates cancer-monsters.

That is a very sad thing for Sashi's family, though Sashi herself will be
healthy and happy now. All of us here will send our best purrs for Sashi's
family.

Fangyu, yoor highness catcurtsy

--
WooToo

Old June 11th 08, 05:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_3_]

On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 08:22:02 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven's nimble,
little paws typed:

Sashi haz goed to be wiff my Mommy at da Bridj an wate for Ant Sara,
hoo iz hur hoomin, an four little Heili, hoo shee helpd rais. Shee wuz
a gud d*ggie butted furry _bossy_ an shee skared mee til I gnew hur
bettur. My Mommy will mak hur behaf. Dey will talk bout de cancer-
monsters dat dey boff had an dey will bee mad at cancer-monsterz wen
dey hurt peepl. I hates cancer-monsters.

--
WooToo

We iz sorry to reed ov dis, and sends owr deepest
Purrs........................

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/11/2008 12:22:10 PM
Old June 11th 08, 05:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jun 11, 12:22*pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 08:22:02 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven's nimble,
little paws typed:

Sashi haz goed to be wiff my Mommy at da Bridj an wate for Ant Sara,
hoo iz hur hoomin, an four little Heili, hoo shee helpd rais. Shee wuz
a gud d*ggie butted furry _bossy_ an shee skared mee til I gnew hur
bettur. My Mommy will mak hur behaf. Dey will talk bout de cancer-
monsters dat dey boff had an dey will bee mad at cancer-monsterz wen
dey hurt peepl. I hates cancer-monsters.

--
WooToo

* * * * We iz sorry to reed ov dis, and sends owr deepest
Purrs........................

--
Purrs,

Purrs too yoo too, Mme an fangyu furry much.

--
WooToo
Old June 11th 08, 06:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Oh Will I am so sorry for all of you.
Such a useless thing to say but that is all we humans have.

Old June 11th 08, 06:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jun 11, 1:23*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Oh Will I am so sorry for all of you.
Such a useless thing to say but that is all we humans have.

Fangyu Ant Gramby

WooToo

WooToo has decided you are her aunt. Heck, _I'm_ her uncle, even
though we have the same mommy. Cats know things that no one else can
figure out.

--
Will in New Haven

"Will in New Haven" wrote in ...

[...]

Will in New Haven- Hide quoted text -

Old June 11th 08, 06:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

It dosn't matter, relatives you are stuck with, extended family, cat or
human is best because they are around because they want to be.

Sillyz Gramby jus tell dem we luffz Woo Too, Hissy missy and da restz of da
gang. Maggy May specially kauze her haz my job of keepink dem al in line.
Piglet wondering what people think of some time!

Old June 12th 08, 02:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jun 11, 11:16*pm, "Anti Sandy"
wrote:
Dis iz so sad -- anofur fur gon to da brij. *We will purr fur Sashi, too..

Fangyu furry muchh.

Iff ennywun at da Brij wikes to pertend to be 'fraid ub greeblings,
Sashi will chase dem away an pertec her frenz.

--
WooToo

Rebecca

"Will in New Haven" wrote in ...