A Purr Request

Old December 18th 08, 09:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

Default A Purr Request

Can Phantom have some purrs. He is not feeling good today. He is not his
chipper self. He still is walking around and jumping off the bed and
eating. But seems to very grouchy and not feeling good. He usually meets
me when I come back but seems he has a tidy hole some where to hole up in.
He is getting old almost 15 with the Hyperthyroidism He has me worried
today
SO any purrs would be grateful

Old December 18th 08, 10:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Dec 18, 3:51*pm, "Matthew"
wrote:
Can Phantom have some purrs. *He is not feeling good today. *He is not his
chipper self. *He still is walking around and jumping off the bed and
eating. *But seems to very grouchy and not feeling good. * He usually meets
me when I come back *but seems he has a tidy hole some where to hole up in.
He is getting old almost 15 with the Hyperthyroidism *He has me worried
today
SO any purrs would be grateful

Here's purring that he's just feeling grouchy. I know _I_ am. Getting
old myself.

--
Will in New Haven
Old December 18th 08, 10:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...
Can Phantom have some purrs. He is not feeling good today. He is not his
chipper self. He still is walking around and jumping off the bed and
eating. But seems to very grouchy and not feeling good. He usually
meets me when I come back but seems he has a tidy hole some where to hole
up in. He is getting old almost 15 with the Hyperthyroidism He has me
worried today
SO any purrs would be grateful

Purrs for Phantom, and for you.

--
Joy

Peace on earth; good will to all!

Old December 18th 08, 10:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Matthew wrote:
Can Phantom have some purrs. He is not feeling good today. He is
not his chipper self. He still is walking around and jumping off the
bed and eating. But seems to very grouchy and not feeling good. He
usually meets me when I come back but seems he has a tidy hole some
where to hole up in. He is getting old almost 15 with the
Hyperthyroidism He has me worried today
SO any purrs would be grateful

Purrs on the way.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old December 18th 08, 10:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Purrs on the way.

--
Ann
in Connecticut
ng.com...

Old December 18th 08, 11:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

Matthew wrote:
Can Phantom have some purrs. He is not feeling good today. He is not his
chipper self. He still is walking around and jumping off the bed and
eating. But seems to very grouchy and not feeling good. He usually meets
me when I come back but seems he has a tidy hole some where to hole up in.
He is getting old almost 15 with the Hyperthyroidism He has me worried
today
SO any purrs would be grateful

TuTu isnot interested in eating today either. She gets that way in
stormy weather and, believe me, we have stormy weather. Last week a
power outage knocked out my computer and I was without it for several days.

Purrs for Phantom to feel better soon. MLB
Old December 18th 08, 11:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...
Can Phantom have some purrs. He is not feeling good today. He is not his
chipper self. He still is walking around and jumping off the bed and
eating. But seems to very grouchy and not feeling good. He usually
meets me when I come back but seems he has a tidy hole some where to hole
up in. He is getting old almost 15 with the Hyperthyroidism He has me
worried today
SO any purrs would be grateful

Soothing Dante-purrs for your little buddy.

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old December 18th 08, 11:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Winnie

On Dec 18, 3:51*pm, "Matthew"
wrote:
Can Phantom have some purrs. *He is not feeling good today. *He is not his
chipper self. *He still is walking around and jumping off the bed and
eating. *But seems to very grouchy and not feeling good. * He usually meets
me when I come back *but seems he has a tidy hole some where to hole up in.
He is getting old almost 15 with the Hyperthyroidism *He has me worried
today
SO any purrs would be grateful

Purrrrrs from another grouchy old cat who is also 14 going on 15 with
IBD.

Rusty
Old December 19th 08, 01:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_4_]

"Matthew" ...
Can Phantom have some purrs. He is not feeling good today. He is not his
chipper self. He still is walking around and jumping off the bed and
eating. But seems to very grouchy and not feeling good. He usually
meets me when I come back but seems he has a tidy hole some where to hole
up in. He is getting old almost 15 with the Hyperthyroidism He has me
worried today
SO any purrs would be grateful

Poor Phantom, of course he can have lots of healing purrs from our clowder.
And don't YOU worry, he'll pick up on that...just love him, talk to him and
ask him what's wrong with him. Give him lovey healing scritches from his
Auntie Kyla.

Love
Kyla

Purr request Ann Cat anecdotes 11 October 22nd 06 06:15 AM
PURR REQUEST Matthew Cat anecdotes 10 August 9th 06 10:50 PM
Purr request please Mogget Cat anecdotes 25 July 17th 05 07:36 PM
TED purr request Exocat Cat anecdotes 15 July 15th 05 01:08 AM
Purr request Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 45 October 31st 04 02:02 PM