Duz I reeeeeellllyy haff to be distinkwiched?

Old July 11th 04, 04:43 AM
The Fur Conspiracy

Default Duz I reeeeeellllyy haff to be distinkwiched?

Hi, HI, HIHIHI!

Itz me, da GrowlTiger, alzo knowd as da GT or da Depradatator!

Ize got um puzzlement wat iz haffing me finking tu much a bitz. Mebbe
sum kat kan help me fink bout it?

In bout fowr munths, sumtimez juzt befowr Turkley Day, Ize gonna be
TEN YEERZ OLD! Dat meenz Ize gonna be a Distinkwiched Older Cat.
But I finkz I not wanna be distinkwiched already yetz--not
diggnificated--not dekkorus--not calm an ordderly--nuffin like dat--
-- I wantz to sill be depradationary an turbble-makin an muddy-gettin
in da treewoodz.

Duz I haff a probblemz?? Wat shud I doing?

Puzzled,
GT

The Fur Conspiracy:
Ms. Martha-Mound (SOC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger,
Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]
Old July 12th 04, 05:47 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

In bout fowr munths, sumtimez juzt befowr Turkley Day, Ize gonna be
TEN YEERZ OLD! Dat meenz Ize gonna be a Distinkwiched Older Cat.
But I finkz I not wanna be distinkwiched already yetz--not
diggnificated--not dekkorus--not calm an ordderly--nuffin like dat--
-- I wantz to sill be depradationary an turbble-makin an muddy-gettin
in da treewoodz.

Duz I haff a probblemz?? Wat shud I doing?

Puzzled,
GT

I don't think you have a problem, GT. I'm going to become a DC in a few
months myself. I don't think we have to change our bahavior at all; we
just become more noteworthy to younger kitties, so will maybe have more
younger kitties studying us as examples.

CLeopatra

Old July 12th 04, 09:19 PM
The Fur Conspiracy

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 09:47:44 -0700, Her Royal Highness Cleopatra
Silvercat wrote:

In bout fowr munths, sumtimez juzt befowr Turkley Day, Ize gonna be
TEN YEERZ OLD! Dat meenz Ize gonna be a Distinkwiched Older Cat.
But I finkz I not wanna be distinkwiched already yetz--not
diggnificated--not dekkorus--not calm an ordderly--nuffin like dat--
-- I wantz to sill be depradationary an turbble-makin an muddy-gettin
in da treewoodz.

Duz I haff a probblemz?? Wat shud I doing?

Puzzled,
GT

I don't think you have a problem, GT. I'm going to become a DC in a few
months myself. I don't think we have to change our bahavior at all; we
just become more noteworthy to younger kitties, so will maybe have more
younger kitties studying us as examples.

CLeopatra

Purrooooffft!

But Daddy sez sumtimez da I iz a bad furzample. Like wen I comez in
frum da treewoodz wif alloffur mud up to mine chin aftur I been
katchin froggitz. Iffen Ize gonna be a furzample, shuddnt I be a gud
wun?

More puzzlement,

Old July 13th 04, 04:27 AM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

Purrooooffft!

Murrow!

But Daddy sez sumtimez da I iz a bad furzample. Like wen I comez in
frum da treewoodz wif alloffur mud up to mine chin aftur I been
katchin froggitz. Iffen Ize gonna be a furzample, shuddnt I be a gud
wun?

More puzzlement,
GT

Certainly, but just because a hoomin Daddy says you're a bad example
doesn't mean it's so! After all, we are cats, and nobody knows better
than cats. When hoomins say that we're doing something wrong or
something bad, they're just showing that they don't fully understand how
things work in the kitty world.

It sounds to me like young cats would do well to study your frogging
style. After all, most untrained kitties would maybe be able to get
muddy but probably wouldn't be able to catch frogs while doing so.

It sounds to me like you are all set to be an excellent example to
younger cats.