wall unit photos

Old March 22nd 07, 02:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
AZ Nomad

Default wall unit photos

On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 06:20:13 +0200, Marina wrote:

AZ Nomad wrote:

Mongo last night:
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/20410...00494391tnBBIL

My, what a stretchy mongo. The wall unit looks awesome. i hope the cats
will adopt it at some point. It took a couple of weeks before my then
cats Frank and Nikki started climbing their new cat tree, but later it
became one of Nikki's favourite hangouts.

Mongo has finally taken to it -- he went up 100% on his own for the first time
this morning, and again this evening.
Old March 22nd 07, 01:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 02:20:59 GMT, AZ Nomad
yodeled:

AZ Nomad wrote:

Mongo last night:
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/20410...00494391tnBBIL

My, what a stretchy mongo. The wall unit looks awesome. i hope the cats
will adopt it at some point. It took a couple of weeks before my then
cats Frank and Nikki started climbing their new cat tree, but later it
became one of Nikki's favourite hangouts.

Mongo has finally taken to it -- he went up 100% on his own for the first time
this morning, and again this evening.

Mongo certainly has personality to spare.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old March 26th 07, 06:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
AZ Nomad

On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 09:58:01 -0400, Kreisleriana wrote:

On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 02:20:59 GMT, AZ Nomad
yodeled:

Mongo has finally taken to it -- he went up 100% on his own for the first time
this morning, and again this evening.

Mongo certainly has personality to spare.

Theresa

Last weekend we were dogsitting for a pug and an english bulldog.
Needless to say, Mongo spend most the weekend upon his perch.
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/28526...00494391KByGsl
http://image53.webshots.com/553/6/49...tions/FullSize

try and spot luna in this pictu
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/29195...00494391xxagGx
Old March 26th 07, 06:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

AZ Nomad wrote:
Last weekend we were dogsitting for a pug and an english bulldog.
Needless to say, Mongo spend most the weekend upon his perch.
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/28526...00494391KByGsl
http://image53.webshots.com/553/6/49...tions/FullSize

LOL! Is that a paw or a tail hanging over the edge?

try and spot luna in this pictu
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/29195...00494391xxagGx

The very round 'ornament' sitting on a step the right?

Pics at http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o185/frankiennikki/
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frankiennikki/
http://community.webshots.com/user/frankiennikki
Old March 26th 07, 07:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
AZ Nomad

On Mon, 26 Mar 2007 20:16:46 +0300, Marina wrote:

AZ Nomad wrote:
Last weekend we were dogsitting for a pug and an english bulldog.
Needless to say, Mongo spend most the weekend upon his perch.
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/28526...00494391KByGsl
http://image53.webshots.com/553/6/49...tions/FullSize

LOL! Is that a paw or a tail hanging over the edge?

paw

try and spot luna in this pictu
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/29195...00494391xxagGx

The very round 'ornament' sitting on a step the right?

Yes. Not to be confused with a stuffed animal. This one has claws.

Old March 26th 07, 07:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

wrote:

On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 02:20:59 GMT, AZ Nomad
yodeled:

Mongo has finally taken to it -- he went up 100% on his own for the

first time
this morning, and again this evening.

Mongo certainly has personality to spare.

Theresa

Last weekend we were dogsitting for a pug and an english bulldog.
Needless to say, Mongo spend most the weekend upon his perch.
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/28526...00494391KByGsl

http://image53.webshots.com/553/6/49...tions/FullSize

try and spot luna in this pictu
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/29195...00494391xxagGx

Haha! She looks like a decoration.

Old March 26th 07, 08:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

AZ Nomad wrote:

Last weekend we were dogsitting for a pug and an english bulldog.
Needless to say, Mongo spend most the weekend upon his perch.
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/28526...00494391KByGsl
http://image53.webshots.com/553/6/49...tions/FullSize

The paw hanging over the edge looks so tiny, I wasn't sure it was a paw.
In the second picture, it's a lot more clear, especially with the kitty
ear for scale. Makes me realize how huge that entertainment center is! I
thought Mongo would be bigger in relation to it than he is.

try and spot luna in this pictu
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/29195...00494391xxagGx

Above and left from the fan, correct? She's doing a great job posing as an
ornament.

Joyce
Old March 26th 07, 09:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
AZ Nomad

On 26 Mar 2007 19:37:51 GMT, wrote:

AZ Nomad wrote:

Last weekend we were dogsitting for a pug and an english bulldog.
Needless to say, Mongo spend most the weekend upon his perch.
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/28526...00494391KByGsl
http://image53.webshots.com/553/6/49...tions/FullSize

The paw hanging over the edge looks so tiny, I wasn't sure it was a paw.
In the second picture, it's a lot more clear, especially with the kitty
ear for scale. Makes me realize how huge that entertainment center is! I
thought Mongo would be bigger in relation to it than he is.

They're the same picture; the first is webshots' default view, the second
is their "full size" version. You can magnafy further is you select the
"full size" version and then click the "+" magnafier icon over Mongo. He's
laying with his head to the front with his body past his front paws not
visible in the pictures.