can cats learn words?

Old May 22nd 07, 04:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.politics.homosexuality
ScottyFLL

Default can cats learn words?

On May 21, 10:32 pm, bob&carole wrote:
On May 20, 11:06?pm, Jaye Elke wrote:

If you look up the word "loser" in the dictionary, you'll see a picture
of Blob.
bobandcarole.. wrote:

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Thanks
for stealing that from me :-)

Oh, Blob. LOL! You poor thing. YOU didn't make that joke up,
honey. No siree. In fact, you are incapable of original thought, as
you prove for us on a mutiple-times-daily basis.

Old May 22nd 07, 04:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.recovery.aa
bobandcarole[_2_]

Have another drink, ****head........

Old May 22nd 07, 10:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.politics.homosexuality
ScottyFLL[_2_]

On May 21, 12:50 pm, "Jude Alexander" wrote:
"ScottyFLL" wrote in message

ups.com...

On May 20, 9:58 pm, "bob&carole." wrote:
On May 20, 9:49?pm, ScottyFLL wrote:

On May 20, 9:31 pm, bobandcarole wrote:

On May 19, 6:47?pm, T wrote:

In article .com,
says...

On May 18, 5:55 am, "

wrote:
I have 2 cats they are around 3 years old. They love tuna fish.
Whenever I say the word "tuna" real loud, they come running and
meowing loudly where ever I am.

Sure they can understand words. My Grady cat had quite a large
vocabulary and so does my Tillie. "come up" and she will hop up
on my
lap. If she seems undecided I say "let's hug" and then she will
come
up. "come on" and she comes along with me.
"want a bite?" "let's go to bed" ?"treat" she knows she is
"Tillie."
"its OK " seems to calm her if she is startled. If she is sitting
on
my lap and a bell rings she knows I have to answer it. Door bell,
phone, kitchen timer she jumps right down. She probably
understands a
lot more than she lets on. She seems to respond best to the
things she
wants to.

All the cats I've had understand patting ones hand on ones lap.
That
means "Come on up!"

Are you still molesting cats???-

How's Carole's "juicy shave *cat* that squirts"?

Still eating **** and threatening to sue the people
that put you in your place?-

Speaking of putting people in their place, let's revisit yet again
your vile BISEXUAL EXTRA-MARITAL GROUP ****FEST ad posted to
alt.personals.BIG-FOLKS:

"we are a white cpl, 40s, looking for bi female, or cpl w/bi female
for hot times. she is 5/7 fullfigured, 44dd tits, and a juicy shaved
pussy that squirts when she cums. he is 6/1 225, hairy chest, short
beard, and 7 inches. we seek people in the louisville, southern
indiana area. we can exchange pics. if interested, email
"

Subject: SOUTHERN INDIANA COUPLE SEEKS.......
Date: 2000/03/15

Blob's adulterous group-sex ad looking for bi female or couple:
http://img404.imageshack.us/my.php?i...screenslz4.jpg

Detail from the above ad:
http://img300.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sonaladfe2.jpg

A post from the year 2000 referencing the vile ad:
http://groups.google.com/group/trian...g/0bdc58ebcd7f...

Is THAT for real? Did you make this up or did you really find this on the
web?

I found it by looking at Blob's account.

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...l s.big-folks

He deleted it right after I posted a link to it, and since I knew he'd
delete it, I took a screenshot of it before he took it down.

Somebody else just posted a variation of this, which I didn't get a
screenshot of but remember seeing. It had been posted to one of the
other personal ad groups.

Old May 23rd 07, 10:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.politics.homosexuality
bobandcarole[_4_]

On May 22, 5:38�pm, ScottyFLL wrote:
On May 21, 12:50 pm, "Jude Alexander" wrote:

"ScottyFLL" wrote in message

oups.com...

On May 20, 9:58 pm, "bob&carole." wrote:
On May 20, 9:49?pm, ScottyFLL wrote:

On May 20, 9:31 pm, bobandcarole wrote:

On May 19, 6:47?pm, T wrote:

In article .com,
says...

On May 18, 5:55 am, "

Date: 2000/03/15

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...ser=vGqL3RkAAA....

He deleted it right after I posted a link to it, and since I knew he'd
delete it, I took a screenshot of it before he took it down.

Somebody else just posted a variation of this, which I didn't get a
screenshot of but remember seeing. *It had been posted to one of the
other personal ad groups.- Hide quoted text -

As usual the faggot is totally clueless. He is known as "****tyFLL"
in APH because of his sick homosexual lifestyle and deviant fetishes.

Old May 23rd 07, 10:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.politics.homosexuality
Sniper .308

On 23 May 2007 02:22:28 -0700, bobandcarole
wrote:

As usual the faggot is totally clueless. He is known as "****tyFLL"
in APH because of his sick homosexual lifestyle and deviant fetishes.

Same old bull**** hey Blobby, dance Blobby dance

Poor wittle Blobby hates it when he total impotence is pointed out so
he starts with his famous dip**** two step.

Speaking of dancing, we are still waiting for that proof you
closed down hundreds of groups, remember when you were going to close
down Alt.Support Boy-lovers, over 4 years ago.... it is still going
strong.

On the 3rd of December 2002 this was written

"Bob & Carole" wrote in message
Quite frankly I don't have the time to respond to your lunatic ravings
in this NG. I am busy CLOSING this NG.....Post your lies and psycho
opinions in alt.flame.faggots

Old May 24th 07, 02:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.politics.homosexuality
Jaye Elke

Default Stupid loser Blob thinks he invented this joke! LOL!

bobandcarole.. wrote:

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Thanks
for stealing that from me :-)

Oh, Blob. LOL! You poor thing. YOU didn't make that joke up,
honey. No siree. In fact, you are incapable of original thought, as
you prove for us on a mutiple-times-daily basis.

LOL! This is yet another low of stupidity for loser Blob!
Old May 24th 07, 03:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.politics.homosexuality
bob&carole[_2_]

Default Somebody fix faggot jaye's broken record

bobandcarole.. wrote:
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Thanks
for stealing that from me :-)

Oh, Blob. *LOL! *You poor thing. *YOU didn't make that joke up,
honey. *No siree. *In fact, you are incapable of original thought, as
you prove for us on a mutiple-times-daily basis.

LOL! This is yet another low of stupidity for loser Blob!

~SQUAWK~~ "loser blob" "loser blob"~~SQUAWK~~

Ya ****in Parrot.

Old May 24th 07, 04:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.politics.homosexuality
Jaye Elke

Default Truth Hurts the Stupid Loser Blob

bobandcarole.. wrote:
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Thanks
for stealing that from me :-)
Oh, Blob. �LOL! �You poor thing. �YOU didn't make that joke up,
honey. �No siree. �In fact, you are incapable of original thought, as
you prove for us on a mutiple-times-daily basis.

LOL! This is yet another low of stupidity for loser Blob!

~SQUAWK~~ "loser blob" "loser blob"~~SQUAWK~~

Ya ****in Parrot.

Truth hurts, huh stupid loser Blob?

Frodo: "Why do you do that?"
Sam: "What?"
Frodo: "Call him names? Run him down all the time."
Sam: "Because that's what he is Mister Frodo. There's naught left in him
but lies and deceit.
Old May 24th 07, 04:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.politics.homosexuality
bob&carole[_4_]

bobandcarole.. wrote:
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Thanks
for stealing that from me :-)
Oh, Blob. LOL! You poor thing. YOU didn't make that joke up,
honey. No siree. In fact, you are incapable of original thought, as
you prove for us on a mutiple-times-daily basis.
LOL! This is yet another low of stupidity for loser Blob!

~SQUAWK~~ "loser blob" "loser blob"~~SQUAWK~~

Ya ****in Parrot.

Truth hurts, huh stupid loser Blob?

There's nothing you could possibly do to make me
do anything but laugh at you, faggot. DAILY :-)