Cat lover

Old August 29th 08, 08:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_4_]

Default Cat lover

"Adrian" ...
Kyla =^..^= wrote:
"Baha via CatKB.com" ...
ollie2 wrote:

Joyce, saw a picture of the lady on Tv, she had a sweet kind face
and attractive red hair. Also saw a picture of the howling creep
that killed
her. He was snivelling at being caught and I had no sympathy for
him. May she rest in peace and be welcomed by all the cats she
rescued. Bev

Most assuredly, they will salute in their way, as one would a
soldier who died a hero in a brave battle.

Welcome to heaven, dear cat lady. The Boss has prepared a handsome
retirement
package for you, befitting all peaceful warriors.

Blessed be,
Baha

Amen.
And I hope the sniveling creep gets put away for life.
Hug
Kyla

Thankfully, New Zealand does not have that barbaric penelty. He should
spend the rest of his life in prison.

That's what I meant.
Kyla
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old August 29th 08, 11:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Kyla =^..^= wrote:
"Baha via CatKB.com" ...
ollie2 wrote:

Joyce, saw a picture of the lady on Tv, she had a sweet kind face and
attractive red hair. Also saw a picture of the howling creep that
killed
her. He was snivelling at being caught and I had no sympathy for him.
May she rest in peace and be welcomed by all the cats she rescued.

Bev

Most assuredly, they will salute in their way, as one would a soldier who
died a hero in a brave battle.

Welcome to heaven, dear cat lady. The Boss has prepared a handsome
retirement
package for you, befitting all peaceful warriors.

Blessed be,
Baha

Amen.
And I hope the sniveling creep gets put away for life.

This is one of those rare occasions that I think 'feeding to the lions'
would be a perfect sort of punishment.

Yowie
Old August 31st 08, 01:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
ollie2

"Yowie" wrote in message
Kyla =^..^= wrote:
"Baha via CatKB.com" ...
ollie2 wrote:

[...]

Believe it or not the creep applied for bail, which he didn't get, thank
goodness.

Bev

Old August 31st 08, 03:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Yowie wrote:
Kyla =^..^= wrote:
"Baha via CatKB.com" ...
ollie2 wrote:

[...]

Not really, it would probably give the poor lions indigestion! ;-)
Old September 4th 08, 10:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

ollie2 wrote:
Some of you may remember my earlier post about the New Zealand cat lover who
went out at night to rescue a stray which a man had threatened to kill.
She was part of a rescue service. They found her body next morning. They
found a person who was in possession of her cat cage. He was charged with
her murder to-day. It is so sad but at least they have the guy who did
it.

Bev

How horrible!
Lots and lots of purrs,