Posting Pics to Group

Old October 9th 04, 09:05 PM
JamesJ

Default Posting Pics to Group

I don't usually post pics to groups and was wondering, should
I post as an attachment or insert them into the message?

James

Old October 9th 04, 09:34 PM
Mary

"JamesJ" wrote in message
I don't usually post pics to groups and was wondering, should
I post as an attachment or insert them into the message?

James

You can post a link here or post the photos themselves to
alt.binaries.pictures.animals. I can't wait!

Old October 9th 04, 09:57 PM
Cathy Friedmann

"JamesJ" wrote in message
I don't usually post pics to groups and was wondering, should
I post as an attachment or insert them into the message?

James

For this ng - & other text-only newsgroups - neither, although if the photos
are on a website of some sort, you can post the link here.

*However*, you can post the pics - as an attachment (although I guess
embedded in the message would also work) on alt.binaries.pictures.animals.
A bunch of people on this ng also post to &/or read the binaries group.

Cathy

Old October 9th 04, 10:43 PM
William Hamblen

On 2004-10-09, JamesJ wrote:

I don't usually post pics to groups and was wondering, should
I post as an attachment or insert them into the message?

Don't post pictures to rec.pets.cats newsgroups at all. It is better
to put the pictures on your own web site and then post an article
telling where to find them. Second best is to put the pictures on
alt,binaries.pictures.animals. This is second best because not all
have access to alt.binaries newsgroups.

Old October 9th 04, 10:43 PM
William Hamblen

Old October 9th 04, 10:47 PM
JamesJ

Already done.

James

On 2004-10-09, JamesJ wrote:

I don't usually post pics to groups and was wondering, should
I post as an attachment or insert them into the message?

Don't post pictures to rec.pets.cats newsgroups at all. It is better
to put the pictures on your own web site and then post an article
telling where to find them. Second best is to put the pictures on
alt,binaries.pictures.animals. This is second best because not all
have access to alt.binaries newsgroups.

Pics: Ice Sculptures at the zoo Marina Cat anecdotes 15 February 1st 04 09:58 PM
Silly pics Marina Cat anecdotes 14 January 4th 04 06:50 PM
New Moogie Pics Stacey Cat anecdotes 9 December 24th 03 09:26 PM
Posting kitty pics? Allegra640 Cat anecdotes 2 September 23rd 03 04:57 AM