Wilson's Birthday

Old October 9th 03, 05:52 AM
Jean H

Default Wilson's Birthday

It is officially Wilson's 2nd birthday today his exact birthday
is ctually unknown,the Vet reckons he was 6 weeks when
I took him, but I think he was about 5, avet's assistant that
I know also thought he was five weeks,however today is the
birthday the vet put on his registration papers so,
A BIG HAPPY

BIRTHDAY TO WILSON

FROM HIS MOMMA

X X X JP

Old October 9th 03, 06:29 AM
Marina

"Jean H" wrote
It is officially Wilson's 2nd birthday today his exact birthday
is ctually unknown,the Vet reckons he was 6 weeks when
I took him, but I think he was about 5, avet's assistant that
I know also thought he was five weeks,however today is the
birthday the vet put on his registration papers

A Happy, Hoppy Purrday to Wilson. May you get many shrimpies and sunny
spots.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old October 9th 03, 06:43 AM
Gizela

Hoppy Birthday to you....
Hoppy Meow Day to you
Hoppy Birdie
Happy Meowday

Happy Birthday to Wilson!!!

(and many happy purrs)

Angela and Gizmo

Old October 9th 03, 11:54 AM
Lisa Katt

Happy Purrday, young Wilson!
Hugo Katt and Elisabet

Old October 9th 03, 03:42 PM
Victor M. Martinez

Happy Birthday from the Crazy Seven!

--
Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

Old October 9th 03, 08:28 PM
Steve Touchstone

On Thu, 09 Oct 2003 04:52:10 GMT, "Jean H"
wrote:

It is officially Wilson's 2nd birthday today his exact birthday
is ctually unknown,the Vet reckons he was 6 weeks when
I took him, but I think he was about 5, avet's assistant that
I know also thought he was five weeks,however today is the
birthday the vet put on his registration papers so,
A BIG HAPPY

BIRTHDAY TO WILSON

FROM HIS MOMMA

X X X JP

Happy Birthday, Wilson, may you get all the best foods and toys - or
at least that the new toys comes in lots of crinking paper and great
boxes ;-)

Old October 9th 03, 08:49 PM
Julie Cook

Jean H wrote:

It is officially Wilson's 2nd birthday today his exact birthday
is ctually unknown,the Vet reckons he was 6 weeks when
I took him, but I think he was about 5, avet's assistant that
I know also thought he was five weeks,however today is the
birthday the vet put on his registration papers so,
A BIG HAPPY

Happy purrday Wilson!! Hobbes, Selena and Lacey would like to send you
several grey squirrels and a bird (the color of your choice). They can't
talk Meowmy into going out and collecting your gifts however, so the
thought will have to do for now. We all hope that you have lots of
special treats and toys and a sunbeam for napping on your special day.

Julie, Hobbes, Selena and Lacey

Old October 9th 03, 09:37 PM
polonca12000

Happy purr-day, Wilson! I do hope you have a great one.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Jean H" wrote in message
It is officially Wilson's 2nd birthday today snip

Old October 10th 03, 01:04 AM
Tanada

Jean H wrote:

It is officially Wilson's 2nd birthday today his exact birthday
is ctually unknown,the Vet reckons he was 6 weeks when
I took him, but I think he was about 5, avet's assistant that
I know also thought he was five weeks,however today is the
birthday the vet put on his registration papers so,
A BIG HAPPY

BIRTHDAY TO WILSON

FROM HIS MOMMA

X X X JP

Hoppy Purrday to you,
Hoppy Purrday to you,
Hoppy Purrday dear Wilson,
Hoppy Purrday to you.

Pam, Rob, and the NC nine
Old October 10th 03, 03:01 AM
Brenda

"Jean H" wrote in message
It is officially Wilson's 2nd birthday today his exact birthday
is ctually unknown,the Vet reckons he was 6 weeks when
I took him, but I think he was about 5, avet's assistant that
I know also thought he was five weeks,however today is the
birthday the vet put on his registration papers so,
A BIG HAPPY

BIRTHDAY TO WILSON

FROM HIS MOMMA

X X X JP

happy birthday, Wilson - purr purr purr!
Brenda