Thank you from Boogie's Mom

Old June 11th 06, 05:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Thank you from Boogie's Mom

Dear Kitty and Human friends,

I wanted to take a minute to thank you all for your love and support after
Boogie went to the Bridge. This has been a rough 12 days for his "Paw" and
I as we try to get used to the idea that he's not here to hang out with.

I went yesterday evening to bring his ashes home. The material part of my
sweet boy now resides on a shelf near his favorite sunny spot. His favorite
toy mouse sits on top of the wooden box that holds what was, and a statue of
Bast sits near by. In a few weeks, I'll have a brass plate engraved with
his name to attach to the front.

Miss Kitty, dear heart, I appreciate you sitting with me. Boogie loved you
very much, even if he didn't say much at times. You and all the community
kittys are welcome to come by for treats, skritches, bellyrubs, and smurgles
whenever you like. In fact, I hope you will let me evesdrop on your
activities. I promise to be a good and respectful human. I hope that, when
the time is right, Boogie sends me another kitty (or kitties) to care for
and love.

In the meantime, I hope you'll all raise a glass and remember Boogie fondly.

Much love,
Boogie's Meowmie, Shado

Old June 11th 06, 05:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Sun, 11 Jun 2006 00:08:18 -0400, Boogie's Mom wrote:

Dear Kitty and Human friends,

I wanted to take a minute to thank you all for your love and support after
Boogie went to the Bridge. This has been a rough 12 days for his "Paw"
and I as we try to get used to the idea that he's not here to hang out
with.

We were all deeply saddened by Boogie's passing. We are sending our purrs
that you and Boogie's Paw will get over the feeling of loss soon.

I think that the kitties at the luau will probably be doing a drink in
Boogie's honor.

Cleo

Old June 11th 06, 05:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Sun, 11 Jun 2006 00:08:18 -0400, Boogie's Mom's nimble, little paws
typed:

Dear Kitty and Human friends,

I wanted to take a minute to thank you all for your love and support after
Boogie went to the Bridge. This has been a rough 12 days for his "Paw" and
I as we try to get used to the idea that he's not here to hang out with.

In the meantime, I hope you'll all raise a glass and remember Boogie fondly.

Much love,
Boogie's Meowmie, Shado

We were saddened by his passing, and will always remember him foldly,
Anti Shado. May his memory be a blessing...
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
6/11/2006 12:31:28 AM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old June 11th 06, 02:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

five cats who knew their friend and respected him file by and rub the ankle
of hooman, and just a little behind Stormmee in the line a buff and white
boy walks by to show his respect for a great cat and a wonderful hooman...
. ..

Old June 11th 06, 11:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

You're furry welcome, Auntie Shadow. Boogie was the one true
love of mine life (next to The PawPaw, of course).

Signed with full credentials,

Kitty Schottland, VC
Chief Tortie In Residence
Caretaking Kitty
Catmerica Volunteer Nurses Corps
Registered Cat Nurse & Purr Therapist
Queen Of The Moggies

Old June 13th 06, 01:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

In a quiet moment, the soft sounds of an Irish ballad waft through the room.

Bye, mine luffly Miss Kitty. We'll meet again someday, till then, remember
that I luff you. Bye, Meowmie. I'll see you anna Paw again, too. I luff
you boff.

Boogie da RainbowBridge HarpurrCat
nk.net...

Old June 13th 06, 06:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Deer Boogie's Mom -- I just heard bout Boogie da Harpurr Cat going to da
Bridge an I'm so furry sorry. I know I hafn't been roun da Communitee
much inna past few yeers, but I remember so menny frends from heer an
Boogie wuz alwayz such a gentlecat an so mewsical too. He camed to my
housemate Ceilidh's farewell ceili an played hiz harp for her after she
left for da Bridge. Dat meant a lot to mymom who wuz Ceilidh's hoomin.
An I bet dat Ceilidh an her bestest frend Skye have welcomed Boogie to
da Bridge an haf recrooted him to play his harp for da Rainbow Bridge
Chorale alreddy. If yew lissen carefully I'll bet yew can heer dem rite
now. Purrrrrrrrrrs -- Talisker Pippin (& Sherry too)

--Talisker Pippin & Sherry her Hoomin (Visit us at Bitterroot Manor at
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/1240/)

Old June 14th 06, 09:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

In the meantime, I hope you'll all raise a glass and remember Boogie fondly.

....three cats solumnly hold up their glasses of nip wine: "To Boogie".
(PacoBell, Charlie and Orangie)

Old June 14th 06, 09:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community