Da loo-ow on da beech.

Old June 11th 06, 05:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Da loo-ow on da beech.

Yes, I will hav wun, fangu Anaïs! Are dere ennee wif pineapel an kokeynut?

Rebecca

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message

The girlz wake Tiger and SUndance from their nap, and give them each
one of the tropical nip-cocktails.

A porter twinkles, and the Countess, Rebeccaand Hercule and the
Inspector and Bridget step out...

"Hihi efurryone", as Anaïs and Pitoonya wave at the arriving guests
and call a wait-kitty over.

Wood anycat like a tropical drinkee?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
6/10/2006 4:02:50 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Old June 11th 06, 05:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

"Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 10 Jun 2006 13:44:41 -0700, The Countess Katzenplatzen's
little, agile paws typed:

Inspector, I see zat Jocko is setting out some platters of snacks. Would
you care for somezing to snack on?

Countess K

A wonderful idea, Countess, yes let's try some ov zem! Ahhh, I haf an
idea, excusez-moi! [he sets the coordinates of his 'porter, it
disappears and in a few minuties, it twinkles again, and the Inspector
emerges with a case of nip wine]

Ahhh, M. Jocko, do let me supply some wine. Zees eez a Pouilly Fusee
wheech eez from zee Macon region ov my country - and eet goes very
well wif zee sea fuds!

[with that, he uncorks a bottle, and pours glasses for everykitty]
--
à bientôt,

Jacques

I wud lyke tu purrpoze uh toazt in honor ov Boogie, juzt recently gone to
R.B.
I yam shur dat he iz luukin deown at uz an smylink, az iz hiz Meowmee, heuwm
I tink mite be lurkink neer by.
--
Pitö.önya

Old June 11th 06, 06:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

[Rebecca listens to Hercule play, bobbing her head in time to the music and
smiling.]

"Hercule Lenois" wrote in message
news

Mme. Rebecca, this should be great fun! I haf nefer talked much about
zees, but I had some - history - wif the music conservatory. While I was a
student I got my first exposure to ze American surf moosic. Mine
instructors were horrified! When I first started playing moosic by ze
Beach Boys, and Jan and Dean, and ze Surfaris, mine maestros confined me
to mine dormitory room. Zey threatened to expel me if I did not give up
playing zees "nonsense moosic", so I had to play only very discretely.

I haf not allowed mineself to enjoy zees mossic for many years. But I
think I still know how to play some of it...

[Hercule strolls over to one of the guitars, picks it up and checks the
tuning. He carefully plucks a few chords, getting his paws familiar with
the motions again. After allowing himself a couple minutes to relax he
launches into a spirited renditon of "Wipe Out"]

Oh yes, zees is fun!

Hercule

Old June 11th 06, 06:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Kud I hab too, Pit2nya, wun fur me an wun fur Hercule? I will gib it to him
when he iz finisht playin. Iznt he talintid?

Rebecca

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

wud yu awl lyke sum Luau Leiyz?
Weve got lotz ov kulurz, an I unnerstand dat orchidz mayke uh nize snakkie
tuu.
--
Pitö.önya

Old June 11th 06, 06:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Sun, 11 Jun 2006 04:53:16 GMT, Rebecca's nimble, little paws typed:

Yes, I will hav wun, fangu Anaïs! Are dere ennee wif pineapel an kokeynut?

Rebecca

Yes dere are! In fack, datz whut I'ze drinkin. Com offur heer to da
bar an wezl get you a nip-Pinner Catlada!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
6/11/2006 1:02:17 AM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Old June 11th 06, 06:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Yu sertinlee may. Heer ar twu matshing wunz.
I yam so glad dat yu and Hercule kud mayke it.
He iz nottid olny talented, but bery bersitile az well.

Pitö.önya

. com...

Old June 11th 06, 06:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 11 Jun 2006 04:53:16 GMT, Rebecca's nimble, little paws typed:

Yes, I will hav wun, fangu Anaïs! Are dere ennee wif pineapel an
kokeynut?

Rebecca

Yes dere are! In fack, datz whut I'ze drinkin. Com offur heer to da
bar an wezl get you a nip-Pinner Catlada!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

O0oooo, I'yll hsb wunna doz tuu purleez...wiff twu umbershootz.
--
Pitö.önya

Old June 11th 06, 04:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Ahhh, M. Jocko, do let me supply some wine. Zees eez a Pouilly Fusee
wheech eez from zee Macon region ov my country - and eet goes very well
wif zee sea fuds!

[with that, he uncorks a bottle, and pours glasses for everykitty]

Hey, Mister Inspector Dude, that is so cool! Muchas gracias, compadre!
That is some mighty fine wine.

I have been reading about this Boogie cat - terrible tragedy. He had quite
a distinguished history. All of us here on the island held a memorial
bonfire for him last week. It was quite moving.

[Raises his own glass, as all the other cats present do]
To Boogie the Harpurr Cat - a mighty fine kitty, a very noble dude, an
inspiration to us all. You will be sorely missed!

Jocko