apology to the list

Old March 13th 07, 04:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
john sumner

Default apology to the list

honest i am not a pervert, i should have used spell checker, but i what
meant to say was that when the cat was licking my my toes and feet she
seemed happy as a
clam, so please i am not some sick MF

Old March 13th 07, 07:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

john sumner wrote:
honest i am not a pervert, i should have used spell checker, but i
what meant to say was that when the cat was licking my my toes and
feet she seemed happy as a
clam, so please i am not some sick MF

I apologize for misreading your email to me.

Jill

Old March 13th 07, 08:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Dan M

On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 11:42:57 -0500, john sumner wrote:

honest i am not a pervert, i should have used spell checker, but i what
meant to say was that when the cat was licking my my toes and feet she
seemed happy as a
clam, so please i am not some sick MF

Not to worry, John - looks like a simple typo.

Old March 14th 07, 01:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Mar 13, 11:42?am, "john sumner" wrote:
honest i am not a pervert, i should have used spell checker, but i what
meant to say was that when the cat was licking my my toes and feet she
seemed happy as a
clam, so please i am not some sick MF

Dont worry about it. I was in the newspaper business for 30 years. You
should see some of the trouble a simple typo got *me* into. Once, in
72-point type, on a $4,000 page ad: "First Bank of XXXX Would Like To
Make A Pubic Announcement."

You don't know the meaning of the word "grovel" until you've been in
my moccasins.

Sherry

Old March 14th 07, 02:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Sherry wrote:

On Mar 13, 11:42?am, "john sumner" wrote:
honest i am not a pervert, i should have used spell checker, but i what
meant to say was that when the cat was licking my my toes and feet she
seemed happy as a
clam, so please i am not some sick MF

Dont worry about it. I was in the newspaper business for 30 years. You
should see some of the trouble a simple typo got *me* into. Once, in
72-point type, on a $4,000 page ad: "First Bank of XXXX Would Like To
Make A Pubic Announcement."

What was the XXXX *supposed* to say?

Joyce
Old March 14th 07, 02:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

"Sherry" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Mar 13, 11:42?am, "john sumner" wrote:
honest i am not a pervert, i should have used spell checker, but i what
meant to say was that when the cat was licking my my toes and feet she
seemed happy as a
clam, so please i am not some sick MF

Dont worry about it. I was in the newspaper business for 30 years. You
should see some of the trouble a simple typo got *me* into. Once, in
72-point type, on a $4,000 page ad: "First Bank of XXXX Would Like To
Make A Pubic Announcement."

You don't know the meaning of the word "grovel" until you've been in
my moccasins.

Sherry

That's hilarious, and it sure beats the typo that I used to tell people
about. I typed our church bulletins for awhile and for some reason I kept
typing "Prince of Peach." I caught most of them and as far as I know, only
one made it into print -- but I sure heard a lot of laughs about that one.

MaryL

Old March 14th 07, 03:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Mar 13, 9:35�pm, wrote:
Sherry wrote:

* On Mar 13, 11:42?am, "john sumner" wrote:
* honest i am not a pervert, i should have used spell checker, but i what
* meant to say was that when the cat was licking my my toes and feet she
* seemed happy as a
* clam, so please i am not some sick MF

* Dont worry about it. I was in the newspaper business for 30 years. You
* should see some of the trouble a simple typo got *me* into. Once, in
* 72-point type, on a $4,000 page ad: "First Bank of XXXX Would Like To
* Make A Pubic Announcement."

What was the XXXX *supposed* to say?

Joyce

(I didn't want to publish the full name of the bank on usenet). It was
supposed to be "public" announcement!

Old March 14th 07, 04:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Mar 13, 9:42�pm, "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER
wrote:
"Sherry" wrote in message

oups.com...

[...]

MaryL- Hide quoted text -

My boss was certainly not happy at a clam about it, either. :-)
Interesting thing, if you type a lot, your fingers develop a "muscle
memory". Words, or letter combinations, that you type very frequently
sometimes crop up like that. I always called it my fingers bypassing
my brain. You must have typed "ch" or "each" a lot at your work.

an apology Stormmee Cat anecdotes 22 December 19th 06 06:44 PM
Apology CatNipped Cat health & behaviour 108 April 13th 05 11:53 PM
Apology CatNipped Cat anecdotes 120 December 29th 04 08:48 PM
Apology O J Cat anecdotes 12 September 10th 04 04:08 AM
An apology Bobcat Cat anecdotes 4 September 3rd 04 12:49 PM