Pics of my cats by my niece

Old March 25th 07, 07:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default Pics of my cats by my niece

My niece visited the other day and took pictures of the cats enjoying
themselves in the enclosu

http://www.flickr.com/photos/45867313@N00/

She also brought me some of her home-made Karelian pirogi (pictures of
those after the cat pics) - yum!

Pics at http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o185/frankiennikki/
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frankiennikki/
http://community.webshots.com/user/frankiennikki
Old March 25th 07, 11:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Marina wrote:
My niece visited the other day and took pictures of the cats enjoying
themselves in the enclosu

http://www.flickr.com/photos/45867313@N00/

She also brought me some of her home-made Karelian pirogi (pictures of
those after the cat pics) - yum!

Even more yummy are the Miranda fangs and Caliban tongue.

Old March 26th 07, 11:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
PatM

On Mar 25, 4:10 pm, Takayuki wrote:
Marina wrote:
My niece visited the other day and took pictures of the cats enjoying
themselves in the enclosu

http://www.flickr.com/photos/45867313@N00/

She also brought me some of her home-made Karelian pirogi (pictures of
those after the cat pics) - yum!

Even more yummy are the Miranda fangs and Caliban tongue.

Ah! Curious and content at the same time.

On another note, my hubby make a mean carrot flan. Mmmmmm....

PatM

Old March 26th 07, 01:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Helen Wheels

Marina wrote:
My niece visited the other day and took pictures of the cats enjoying
themselves in the enclosu

http://www.flickr.com/photos/45867313@N00/

She also brought me some of her home-made Karelian pirogi (pictures of
those after the cat pics) - yum!

They are beautiful as always. I love the backlighting on Miranda.

Old March 30th 07, 10:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Marina wrote:

My niece visited the other day and took pictures of the cats enjoying
themselves in the enclosu

http://www.flickr.com/photos/45867313@N00/

She also brought me some of her home-made Karelian pirogi (pictures of
those after the cat pics) - yum!

Great pics! Thanks.
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek