COUP! (I take ofur)

Old July 23rd 08, 05:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

Default I LEADER OF CATMERICA NOW! (wuz: COUP! (I take ofur))

On Tue, 22 Jul 2008 22:40:54 -0500, Lucy's nimble, little paws typed:

Tu poop my hairballz!!! Most of us ar longhaired heer, but we still frowup.

LeO

[Human] Hmmmmm, maybe it's a purebred thing, but I know from the
Cornell Veterinary book (and from comparing notes at cat shows) that
the great majority of purebred longhairs poop their hairballs.There's
even one brand of kibble (can't remember it now) made for longhairs to
aid the "journey".....

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/22/2008 11:56:40 PM
Old July 23rd 08, 02:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

Default I LEADER OF CATMERICA NOW!

On Tue, 22 Jul 2008 22:40:05 +0000, Adam wrote:

Fangu! U r n artist.

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

[As the kitties at the dry lake continue to race motorcycles, try out
ultralights and copters, and generally have a great time, the sound of
another helicopter approaching can be heard. Soon a fast, sleek
jet-powered chopper appears. It's painted in a tabby pattern with grey
stripes over a beige base. Lettered on the side in bright white with red
trim are the letters "Grand Poo-Bah".

As the new chopper passes over lake bed it pulls up into a loop, flies
inverted for a brief period, and does a couple rolls. It then climbs a
couple thousand feet, the sound of the engine stops! The chopper descends,
autorotating down smoothly, flairs just a couple of feet over the lake
bed, and settles smoothly.

Once the rotors have stopped spinning, Harri Roadcat steps from the
chopper's cockpit.]

Here ya go, Louise. All done. And it handles great. I hope I didn't scare
anyone when I shut off the engine, but I wanted to make sure that it would
autorotate smoothly.

Harri

Old July 23rd 08, 02:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

O T regains his breath and says to Harri, U sure skared myonwselfz, u shud
warn me bout fings like dat. U haz been roun diz stuffz and knowz what
itself will do. I jus didn't wan u ta get hurtz. I shud haff known u knew
what u waz doink.
news

Old July 23rd 08, 03:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

On Wed, 23 Jul 2008 08:54:34 -0500, Granby wrote:

O T regains his breath and says to Harri, U sure skared myonwselfz, u shud
warn me bout fings like dat. U haz been roun diz stuffz and knowz what
itself will do. I jus didn't wan u ta get hurtz. I shud haff known u knew
what u waz doink.

I'z sorry - I furgets sometimes dat I can scare kitties. Fangu fur caring.

Harri
Old July 23rd 08, 10:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_2_]

Harri Roadcat wrote:
[...]

Itz butiful! Fangu fur such luffly work!!!

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica
Old July 23rd 08, 10:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

On Wed, 23 Jul 2008 17:20:53 -0400, Adam wrote:

Itz butiful! Fangu fur such luffly work!!!

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

You is welcome. I always appreciate a chance to exurcise mine artisitic
skills.

Harri
Old July 24th 08, 01:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

"Adam" wrote in message
Harri Roadcat wrote:
In article ,
Adam wrote:

Catmerica leadership haz vanished!

2 restor order, I appoint self

GRAND POOH-BAH of Catmerica

& take over Catmerica under martial law.

Rule #1: Nobudy else kin beet up anyone.

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

Are you going to come on da Road Trip wif usses? You could ride in a
caticopter with a PooBah banner, or ride in a converible Catillac cat
wif a PooBah banner on da door.

Harri

Yu not unnerstand. No more Purresident, VP, Justicat, Sheriff.

I TAKEN OFUR! I LEADER OF CATMERICA NOW!!!

Ne1 object, I beet dem up.

"Lovable Louise"

Whutz uh PooBaa?
Ar yu uh cross between uh hunny-bear an uh sheepy?

A PoohBah is a fake purrsident!!!!

Clarence, purrsident of Catmerica
Old July 24th 08, 01:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Default COUP! (I take ofur)

Adam wrote:
Catmerica leadership haz vanished!

2 restor order, I appoint self

GRAND POOH-BAH of Catmerica

& take over Catmerica under martial law.

Rule #1: Nobudy else kin beet up anyone.

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

Martial law is against the Catmerica constitution and all Catmerica laws.

Chester, Chief Justicat of Catmerica
Old July 24th 08, 01:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Adam wrote:
Chesters gonna byte yur tayle when he gits bak.

Lucy

He hazn't bin here 4 long tyme! Iz dat leedership???

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

I'm here now. Clarence and I are leading by being available when we're
needed.

Chester