COUP! (I take ofur)

Old July 25th 08, 12:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] is offline
Banned

Default I LEADER OF CATMERICA NOW! (wuz: COUP! (I take ofur))

"ClowderCat"
Chesters gonna byte yur tayle when he gits bak.

Lucy

He hazn't bin here 4 long tyme! Iz dat leedership???

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

I'm here now. Clarence and I are leading by being available when we're
needed.

Chester

At free aye emm??
UB Hillary joke
Gud tew see yew bak....
Mosey
*offers LL sum nise nip ise kream*

Old July 25th 08, 12:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] is offline
Banned

"Will in New Haven" ...
On Jul 23, 8:25 pm, ClowderCat :
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

"Adam" :
Harri Roadcat wrote:

Catmerica leadership haz vanished!

2 restor order, I appoint self

GRAND POOH-BAH of Catmerica

& take over Catmerica under martial law.

Rule #1: Nobudy else kin beet up anyone.

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

Are you going to come on da Road Trip wif usses? You could ride in a
caticopter with a PooBah banner, or ride in a converible Catillac cat
wif a PooBah banner on da door.

Harri

Yu not unnerstand. No more Purresident, VP, Justicat, Sheriff.

I TAKEN OFUR! I LEADER OF CATMERICA NOW!!!

Ne1 object, I beet dem up.

"Lovable Louise"

Whutz uh PooBaa?
Ar yu uh cross between uh hunny-bear an uh sheepy?

A PoohBah is a fake purrsident!!!!

Clarence, purrsident of Catmerica

Missy: Wiff all doo respek. A PooBah iss a PoohBah an a Purrsident iz
Purrsident. Mebbe der iz rum four boff. Wee iz tryin to mak peece an
eet fudz heer. Der iz no gneeed to anagonice.

Dats rite, kant wee jest awl git along?
Letz hab sum nise ise kream n et will make usses feel bedder.
Peece n Wuv
Mosey

--
Missy
"Reach out your paw if yoor bole be empty

Old July 25th 08, 12:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] is offline
Banned

Default I LEADER OF CATMERICA NOW!

"Harri Roadcat"

Itz butiful! Fangu fur such luffly work!!!

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

You is welcome. I always appreciate a chance to exurcise mine artisitic
skills.

Harri

*nodnod* Yew do bootiful wurk Harri. I'm gwad LL wikes it.
Mosey

Old July 25th 08, 12:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] is offline
Banned

"Will in New Haven"
On Jul 23, 8:56 pm, Lucy :
Does everykitty want to have an election now or wait until the
regularly
scheduled election in November?

Do we want to vote on this?

Clarence

I doant want ennymore politiks.

Lucy, tired

Missy brings Lucy some nip tea and donuts and shows her to a comfy
chair away from the conference table
Doo yoo wan wun ub my "Stupid Silly Hoomin" comix boox or som differen
fudz? Myown cumfy one-kitty bed iz in wun ub da rumz an yoo cud tak a
cuddlegnap iff you wan.

Yew iz sew nise Missy tew dew dat fur tired Lucy.
Wuvs
Mosey

Old July 25th 08, 12:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] is offline
Banned

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^"
On Wed, 23 Jul 2008 19:56:56 -0500, Lucy's nimble, little paws typed:

I doant want ennymore politiks.

Lucy, tired

Nefur does I. Lets get on wif owr trip....

--
Purrs,

Sownds gudgud tew mee..how bout yew Tabitha?
Purrs
Mosey

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by
little, the cats become its visible soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/24/2008 12:12:41 AM

Old July 25th 08, 12:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] is offline
Banned

On Jul 23, 8:44 pm, ClowderCat :
Adam wrote:
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Diz happened becuz leaders 'bandon us & wuz leederless! I ASK fur
leeders & dey nefur show up. I not want Catmerica leederless & SUM1
haz
2 be in charge

Datz lojikul an reeznabil, Lovable Louise.
Sinze yu ar neow "Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica",
Kin I purrleeze be Vice Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica?
I wyll hiss at ne kittee az uh warnink dat yu ar n-gree.

OK, becuz u usually here. Old leeders WUZN'T.

Pi2nya now offishully Vice Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica.

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

What kind of work do the Grand Pooh-Bah and Vice Grand Pooh-Bah think
they're going to do?

Maggy May: Wurk? looks around the conference table
Wurk??
Sunrise: Uncl Bill wurks.
Missy: Kittees do GNOT wurk.
Maggy May: Dey BEE da Gran Poo-Bah an Vice Gran Poo-Bah an yoo be da
Purssident. An nobuddy beet aneebuddy up. Wee ken agree den eet fudz
an go see a play.

Gnow DAT sowndz wike a gudgud idea.
Gottta ta go git my red zoomy byke...
C'mon Tabitha, letz go...huh?
Mosey

Old July 25th 08, 12:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] is offline
Banned

"ClowderCat"
Lucy wrote:

Adam wrote:
Becauz cats ar indypendent an need tu be spontanyous. We kant haf
roolz.

Lucy

Den y u vote 4 leedurs befur?

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

We voated fur a sheriff who would keep our HOOMINS in line. Not a leeder
who wood try to make roolz fur cats! Dat is jus rong!

Lucy

We agree.

Chester and Clarence

Mee tew
Mosey

Old July 25th 08, 12:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Mosey =^. .^=` wrote:
"ClowderCat"
Chesters gonna byte yur tayle when he gits bak.

Lucy
He hazn't bin here 4 long tyme! Iz dat leedership???

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

I'm here now. Clarence and I are leading by being available when we're
needed.

Chester

At free aye emm??
UB Hillary joke
Gud tew see yew bak....
Mosey
*offers LL sum nise nip ise kream*

Thanks.

We have a lot of problems getting mom to let us come here whenever we
want. She claims she doesn't have time!

Chester and Clarence
Old July 25th 08, 01:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Mosey =^. .^=` wrote:
"Will in New Haven" ...
On Jul 23, 8:25 pm, ClowderCat :
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

"Adam" :
Harri Roadcat wrote:
[...]

I have been trying to get along. I offered Lovable Louise any
government position she wanted except the ones that are already filled.
She didn't want any of those. She can still be Grand Pooh-Bah if she
wants. We just don't want her to whap other kitties.

Clarence