RIP Limo

Old May 8th 12, 02:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jane[_3_]

Default Crash Hot Potatoes (WAS RIP Limo)

On Monday, May 7, 2012 6:02:24 PM UTC-4, jmcquown wrote:
"Sjouke Burry" s@b wrote in message
2.10...
"jmcquown" wrote in

He is hankering for a few usefull recipes.
Also the grim reaper wants to make an appointment with him.

I'm terribly sorry a troll had to hijack a sad post.

Crash Hot Potatoes
(from the Pioneer Woman blog)

Not my recipe, but one easily prepared in any home that has access to
potatoes Small new potatoes are preferable but just about any potato
will work First you boil the potatoes in salted water for about 20
minutes until fork tender. Then you drain the potatoes and let the water
dry off. Meanwhile, line a baking sheet with foil. Drizzle a little olive
oil on the foil. Place the boiled potatoes on the baking sheet and smash
them, using a potato masher/ricer, until they are almost flat. Drizzle with
olive oil, sprinkle with salt, pepper and crushed rosemary. (Note: any herb
will do... marjoram, thyme, whatever you like). Bake at 350F for about 20
minutes. The potatoes will be crispy outside and wonderfully moist and
tender on the inside.

I can attest to this, BTW. I've made these numerous times. Served them to
friends. Delicious!

Jill

I recently 'discovered' this potato recipe too, Jill. I LOVE the Pioneer Woman. These potatoes are wonderful.
Have you tried her olive cheese bread? It's spectacular.

Jane
Old May 10th 12, 02:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sharon & Smudgie

Default Thank you to all who responded

"Joy" wrote in message
"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...

"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...
I am sorry to say that today we helped Limo cross the bridge. She has
been battling cancer of the throat and it had spread. Me and mom talked.
We decide it was time if we wait longer it could be bad for her. My vet
helped make the crossing as quick and painless as possible.
I am going to lay her to rest with the rest of the pack that has crossed
over the years.
We will miss you sweetheart thank you for the 13 long years of
friendship and love. We will see you again one day

I'm so sorry, Matthew! Somehow I missed your original post.

Joy

I missed it too, so sorry for your loss.

Sharon

Old May 11th 12, 10:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Storrmmee

Default RIP Limo

I am so very sorry, Lee