My Cats scared to go outside because of Psycho cat

Old January 7th 04, 11:09 AM
Curiosity

Default My Cats scared to go outside because of Psycho cat

Hi

We have two neutered femail cats, one like to go outside once per day
while the other prefers to spend most of the day outdoors.

Recently our "once per day" cat was mauled by a strange new cat which
has appeared locally, now both cats are scared to go outside.

Any suggestions.

TIA

Paul
Old January 7th 04, 01:13 PM
Linda E

"Curiosity" wrote in message
Hi

We have two neutered femail cats, one like to go outside once per day
while the other prefers to spend most of the day outdoors.

Recently our "once per day" cat was mauled by a strange new cat which
has appeared locally, now both cats are scared to go outside.

Any suggestions.

TIA

Paul

Leave them in? Sounds like it's their preference......

Linda

Old January 7th 04, 02:33 PM
Sherry

Hi

We have two neutered femail cats, one like to go outside once per day
while the other prefers to spend most of the day outdoors.

Recently our "once per day" cat was mauled by a strange new cat which
has appeared locally, now both cats are scared to go outside.

Any suggestions.

TIA

Paul

Probably not what you wanted to hear, but you really need to keep him indoors
for now. Even if your environment is really safe for the cats outdoors, at
least until the stray goes away. There are just so many diseases they can pick
up from fighting. Even if your cat is vaccinated, he's still at risk diseases
like FIP, besides getting injured. Good luck.
Sherry

Old January 7th 04, 04:03 PM
Curiosity

On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 12:13:26 GMT, "Linda E"
wrote:

"Curiosity" wrote in message
.. .
Hi

We have two neutered femail cats, one like to go outside once per day
while the other prefers to spend most of the day outdoors.

Recently our "once per day" cat was mauled by a strange new cat which
has appeared locally, now both cats are scared to go outside.

Any suggestions.

TIA

Paul

Leave them in? Sounds like it's their preference......

Linda

NO The one cat is absolutely desperate to go outside but is too scared
..

Paul

Old January 7th 04, 04:22 PM
Curiosity

On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 12:13:26 GMT, "Linda E"
wrote:

"Curiosity" wrote in message
.. .
Hi

We have two neutered femail cats, one like to go outside once per day
while the other prefers to spend most of the day outdoors.

Recently our "once per day" cat was mauled by a strange new cat which
has appeared locally, now both cats are scared to go outside.

Any suggestions.

TIA

Paul

Leave them in? Sounds like it's their preference......

Linda

No, the cat which likes to go outside gets really frustrated even when
it is just raining, she is very miserable now. The other cat, the one
who has been hurt, just seems to be accepting it.

Thanks

Paul