Sierra Blue - December 30, 1995 - September 1, 2004

Old September 12th 04, 05:54 PM
Newfield Kitties

Fangu Junior, Bitsy, Baby, Cinni, Cookie, an Anti Joan. We awl no how hard it
is tew say gudbye. Sierra Blue wuz furry luved.

Chip, Pepsi, Sapphire, Diamond, an Barney

On 9/1/04 8:43 PM Rebecca is reported to have said the following:

Sundance an me is meetloafin and purrin fur Sierra Blue. Dis iz happenin
much too offen.
---
Rebecca, hoping the trips to the RB will slow down for a while

Furum yur lips tu Bast's eers.

Anti Sandy, we are purrin fur yu - we no how hard diz iz.

Junior, Bitsy, Baby, Cinni an Cookie, wif purrayers furum Anti Joan

In loving memory of:
Buddy Jo - 10/82 - 12/30/98
Arizona - 07/02/97 - 03/11/00
Lemon - 10/95 - 10/06/00
Tinsel Bean - 10/83 - 08/17/02
Sierra Blue - 10/30/95 - 09/01/04
http://members.aol.com/_ht_b/tinselbean/Home-index.html
Old September 12th 04, 05:55 PM
Newfield Kitties

Fangu Jetadiah an Unca Fred. He did go tew soon, but der ar lots uv frends wif
him at da Bridge. Owr cuzin, da hamster, Lemmie Winks, went wif him tew da
Bridge, so he didnt go aloan.

Chip, Pepsi, Sapphire, Diamond, an Barney

Purrz fur Sierra Blue an all da fambily. May he have a gentle trip
tu da Bridge and lots uv loving souls tu welkom him there. He wuz
young yet an shood hav had more time wif us. We iz furry sad fur
him and yor loss tuu.

--
Jetadiah an his hooman, Fred frum Catnada,
(Remove FFFf from my email address to reply if by email).

Old September 12th 04, 05:56 PM
Newfield Kitties

Fangu fur yur condolensus Mietze. Owr broken harts may nefur heel, he wuz
furry speshul.

Chip, Pepsi, Sapphire, Diamond, an Barney

Owr sinseerisst condolinsis on da loss ov yur clowdermayt. Wile it is
nize to no dat hee lefft peecefully, fur hisown sayk, wee no too well
dat yur harts ar brokin.

Mietze

Old September 29th 04, 09:44 PM
Ray or Fran

Weze so so late in sending our purrs to youze, please forgive us. Purrs for
all youze hurting hearts.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(Who settle into the meatloaf position of respect and send respectful purrs
to Sierra Blue's loving family).

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old October 23rd 04, 03:16 AM
Newfield Kitties

Fangu Punkins & Puddi Cat. We appursheate yur purrs. It's tew quiet wifowt
owr Sierra Blue now.