Sierra Blue - December 30, 1995 - September 1, 2004

Old September 6th 04, 02:34 AM
Da Koster Katz

On 9/1/04 8:43 PM Rebecca is reported to have said the following:

Sundance an me is meetloafin and purrin fur Sierra Blue. Dis iz happenin
much too offen.
---
Rebecca, hoping the trips to the RB will slow down for a while

Furum yur lips tu Bast's eers.

Anti Sandy, we are purrin fur yu - we no how hard diz iz.

Junior, Bitsy, Baby, Cinni an Cookie, wif purrayers furum Anti Joan

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html
Old September 12th 04, 05:41 PM
Newfield Kitties

Amelia T Can, Cleopatra, Tabitha, an Samuel,

Fangu fur yur condolensus an purrs. Sierra Blue had a peeceful jurney, he went
in his sleep. We awl miss him so much.

Chip, Pepsi, Sapphire, Diamond, an Barney

Mine brofur and my sisfurs and I will be purring special healing purrs
for Sierra Blue's human and kitty family, and of course for Sierra's
journey to the Bridge to be a peaceful one.

Amelia T Can
for Cleopatra, Tabitha, and Samuel

In loving memory of:
Buddy Jo - 10/82 - 12/30/98
Arizona - 07/02/97 - 03/11/00
Lemon - 10/95 - 10/06/00
Tinsel Bean - 10/83 - 08/17/02
Sierra Blue - 10/30/95 - 09/01/04
http://members.aol.com/_ht_b/tinselbean/Home-index.html
Old September 12th 04, 05:43 PM
Newfield Kitties

Raphael,

Fangu fur yur condolenses an purrs. Meowmie wuz cryin cos she duzznt fink she
has enuf picshurs uv him. She needed wun fur his memoreal kard, an wuz upset
at not hafin enuff uv him aloan. We jus awlways liked tew be togefur.
Speshully Sierra Blue an Chip. He is reely missed.

Chip, Pepsi, Sapphire, Diamond, an Barney

Da CooperCats send thayr best purrs to thu fambly uf Sierra Blue. We
hope u haf mennee pikshurs uf him & gud stories 2 tell.
We will al ussume thu meetloaf posishun. Yur fren, Raphael

Old September 12th 04, 05:46 PM
Newfield Kitties

Kitty Schottland, Capt. Midnight, an Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, we fangu fur yur
purrs an condolensus. Owr meowmie is cryin so we fangu on hur behaf, tew. We
ar pikin up his cremains tewmorrow, an den will haf a servise. Weer hopin da
Siamese Cat Chorale will sing at da servise, since he wuz a memfur uv it, an
had such a luvly siameze voyce.

Chip, Pepsi, Sapphire, Diamond, an Barney

Auntie Sandy, we is furry sorry to hear this. We hope he had
a peaceful and painfree trip to the bridge. Will there be a
memorial surface?

Kitty Schottland DOC, Capt. Midnight DOC, & Lilith
Kitten-Mahoney

Old September 12th 04, 05:48 PM
Newfield Kitties

Fangu Boogi, da Harpurr Cat. It is nice tew no dat Sierra Blue will hav ole
frends watin tew show him speshul Meezer places. Hez a liddle shy on his own,
so they can help him owt.

Chip, Pepsi, Sapphire, Diamond, an Barney

Anti Sandy, I iz also furry sorry to hear dis. Ize knowz dat BG Blue Pt
girl, RB '90 and Junior, RB '78 will be waitin to show him all da speshul
Meezer playces.

May yer hartz find som comfort frum da purrin.

Boogie, da HarpurrCat, assuming the position...again...for a frend gone on
ahead.
pppppurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrppppppppuuuuuuuuuuurrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrpppppppurrrrrrr
rrrr

Old September 12th 04, 05:49 PM
Newfield Kitties

Fangu fur yur purrs an condolensus Allegra an Louise. Weel miss him furry
much.

Chip, Pepsi, Sapphire, Diamond, an Barney

I sen my girthiest purrz uv comfurt an condolens to all uv Sierra Blue's
fambly an frends.

Allegra
==========
Wut she sed.

Louise

Old September 12th 04, 05:50 PM
Newfield Kitties

Fangu awl fur da purrz an waggaz an condolensus. Sierra Blue wuz a furry
speshul kitty, an will be sadly missed.

Chip, Pepsi, Sapphire, Diamond, an Barney

Mrqueeekkk!

'Niff. We sendsz purrz an waggaz fur yowr fambly.

G'bye Mr. Sierra.

Chuggz,
Ms. M-M

The Fur Conspiracy:
Ms. Martha-Mound (SOC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger,
Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]

Old September 12th 04, 05:51 PM
Newfield Kitties

Fangu fur yur condolensus. Weer gonna miss Sierra Blue so much.

Chip, Pepsi, Sapphire, Diamond, an Barney

We isa soso sorri, Trudi, fur her house cause Miss Violette is unable to
write this efining

Old September 12th 04, 05:52 PM
Newfield Kitties

Fangu fur da purrs an condolensus. Weev lost tew menny frends an famiblies.
Da Bridge mus be a reely nice place wif awl dem dere.