"Putting on Clothes With Mommy"

Old July 3rd 04, 12:03 PM
Exocat

ROTFLMAO Again!

I'm afraid u o me 7 new pair of pants as I wet meself over this one!!

Thanks for posting it. Hope you survive Sammy until she grows up: it
might only be another 18 months or so.

Best wishes & purrs

Gordon the poor human
Bandit the highwaycat
Pericles the statescat
Snowball the hoolikitten (just, he's nearly mature now).

[For a look a Snowball in his prime visit the album "Snowball's
Kittenhood" at the URL below: the one where he's got a box of my pills
shows his true colours.]

--
Feline family viewable at:
http://community.webshots.com/user/exocat
"CatNipped" wrote in message
om...
Cast of characters:

Sammy - 2 1/2 month old kitten
Mommy - MUCH older human

Mommy walks towards dresser. )

Old July 3rd 04, 02:04 PM
Victor Martinez

CatNipped wrote:
http://www.gcmensa.org/Sammy2/

AWWWWW!!!!!! What a fuzzball!!!! He's just adorable. So are Bandit,
Demi and Jessie.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old July 3rd 04, 02:56 PM
CatNipped

Takayuki wrote in message . ..

Sammy and Bandit are so incredibly cute together! Has Sammy been the
only kitten she's taken to? For some reason, I seem to recall that
Demi and Bandit didn't get along at first

You're right - Bandit hates everybody and everything (which is why her
nickname is "Bitch Cat From Hell" - and she actually LIKES her Harley
Davidson outfit, I guess becuase it enhance her bad-ass image of
herselt - I have a harder time getting it off of her than getting it
on her.

Thid is the cat who, at 6 weeks of age, launched herself across the
living room from where she was sitting on the arm of the couch and
attached herself to the face of a pit-bull that a friend of my son's
had brought into our house to terrorize our cats. Bandit hooked her
top claws around the dogs ears, her bottom claws under his jaw, and
started biting him around his eyes. The poor dog didn't know what to
do, he just stood there howling in pain and swinging his head from
side to side trying to shake her loose. When he finally did manage to
detach her she chased him out of the door and he ran home whining and
bleeding (and would not come near our house ever again even when my
son's fried tried to drag him over on a leash!).

She also once dove off of our balcony onto the back of a tom cat who
was about 3 times her size and ran him off of the apartment grounds
(never to return). This cat is FRIGHTENING. I get aggraavated
because our vet is too scared of her to give her a really good
check-up, but I can understand why.... At another vet's office I told
them that I would have to hold Bandit while she was examined but they
wouldn't let me (they said due to insurance and the fact that I could
sue them if I got hurt by my own cat in their office), so I warned
them that she was a bad-ass cat. The vet tech put on these heavy-duty
leather gloves and grabbed Bandit above the shoulders in a really hard
grip. Bendit twisted around in his hands and with her back claws
opened up theinside of his arm from elbow to wrist. He had to have
over a hundred stitches. After that they let me hold Bandit and she
just lay there in my arms quietly, getting prodded and stuck but not
even thinking about hurting me.

If anyone else comes near this cat she'll tear them up, but I can turn
her over on her back and give her bugga belly with my face just inches
from her claws.

Now, she HAS left scars on my body on those rare occasions when she
gets mad even at me, but only small ones - I've never be hospitalized!
;

Regarding Sammy - that's why we call Sammy "Mimi Me". She acts
exactly like Bandit did as a kitten, just as fearless, just as mean to
everyone (but me, again). My son made me cry when he said that Bandit
is training Sammy to take her place when Bandit's gone. Just thinking
about losing my Bandit can tear me up. I know she's 14 and that's
very old for a cat, but I want her to live with me forever (as I'm
sure you all do your fur-babies).

And Bandit seems to get a kick out of Sammy's antics - like she's
egging her on. She even plays with Sammy and shares her games with
her (Bandit still loves to play "Put The Sheets On The Bed" so much
that by the time I get the clean sheets on the bed they're covered
with cat hair from her running around and scooting her body all over
the bed).

Bot Jessie and Demi are terrified of Bandit and will go nowhere near
her. Sammy is the only one who will dare to go and snuggle up to her
for a nap. We got Jessie when she was about a year old, so it wasn't
as bad with her, but poor Demi, at 5 weeks old, was traumatized for
life by the "Bitch Cat From Hell"! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

CatMom to:
Bandit, (a.k.a. "Bitch Cat From Hell"), 14, DLH Tabby
Demi, (a.k.a. "Ghost Cat"), 5, DLH Pure White Beauty
Jessie, (a.k.a. "Jet Ski"), 4, DSH Tortoiseshell
Samantha / Sammy, (a.k.a. "Mini Me"), 2 ½ months, DLH Tabby

http://www.gcmensa.org/Cats.html (Jessie, Demi, Bandit)
http://www.gcmensa.org/Sammy/ (Sammy & Bandit)
http://www.gcmensa.org/Sammy2/ (All my fur babies)

Old July 3rd 04, 03:06 PM
Kreisleriana

On Sat, 3 Jul 2004 07:51:55 +0300, "Marina"
yodeled:

"CatNipped" wrote
OK, for those of you who think I was making all this up - I have

pictures!!!

OMG, those are hysterical. Bandit so long-suffering, Jessie so pretty
and dignified. And that wild little Sammy! Takes me back to wild,
sassy kitten days . . .

Theresa

Old July 3rd 04, 04:14 PM
CatNipped

Cheryl wrote in message ...

Sammy and all of your kitties are beautiful! Maine coons?

No, all of my kitties are strays. We only ever had one pure-bred cat
(I WON'T buy a cat from a kitten mill).

Percy was a rescue from SunSmart - the "No Kill" adoption agency that
operates our of PetSmart. It was a pitiful story, he was a gorgeous
silver-tipped persian, about 10 or 12 years old, according to our vet.

When we got him he could hardly walk because the breeder had kept him
locked in a small cage his whole life and only took him out of the
cage to pair him with a female. FOr his entire life he'd had NO
medical attention, NO grooming (we had to have him shaved bald because
trying to comb out his hair caused it to pull out in clumps and make
him bleed). He'd had NO petting or attention (and yet he as a real
sweetie), NO balanced diet (the kitten mill owners gave them only what
was need to keep them alive through their best mating years and then
had them euthanized - SunSamrt rescued him just in time from a "tip"
from someone who knew the breeder).

We only had Percy for about 6 months before he died of kidney failure.
I can only pray that the love and attention, good food, warm bed,
toys and companionship help make up, in just a tiny measure, for all
those years of abuse he suffered. I held him in my arms at the end
when the vet was putting him down and sobbed uncontrollably. My
husband walked the 6 blocks back home carrying Percy in his arms and
sobbing too. We had just purchased this house and had not moved in
yet, but the people who sold it to us were nice enough to let us bury
Percy in the back yard so he could stay with the family. We joked,
sadly, that poor little Percy was the first one in the family to move
into the new house. Damn - I've got myself crying again - gotta go.

Just please, plesae DON'T support those damned kitty or puppy mills -
those people are inhumane torturers who breed pain and suffering for a
lousy buck!

http://www.gcmensa.org/Sammy/ (Sammy and Bandit)
http://www.gcmensa.org/Sammy2/ (all our fur babies)

Old July 3rd 04, 04:36 PM
Marina

"CatNipped" wrote

[...]

You got me crying, too. What a terrible fate. So sorry Percy had to go
through that. Purrs to you for giving him lots of love to make up for his
suffering.

--
Marina, missing Frank and Nikki