Purring Cats Club

Old November 5th 07, 02:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Purring Cats Club

Lik I sayz ya ken check on the venture cauz some of da wriink iz klassic
like going thru da inspecktion stationz at da borderz patrollee, anna Ranger
goink body surfin andd da kitties playing on da dry ize so dey won get wetz
anna........O.T. runs out of breath so excited about the Venture. The fires
got so bad in California and near the homes of some kittens on here so we
decided to get off the roads so as not to obstuct the ones fighting the
fire. You really have to read the "venture" thread to get it all. In a day
or so we will start again so watch for the post." Got to get the trip
mapped out and all.
"Ellie" wrote in message
Hab yoo alreddy left thuh West kost? I wuz hopin tu see Sebastian.
PP

"Granby" wrote in message
Wellz, yoz guyz ken go and read bout da venture and den join usens for
the Eastz kost partz of it. Piglet feeling the more the merrier.
"Ellie" wrote in message
Hey Bizzy. Eatin an snaks are alwayz gud fings.
PP

"Bizzy" wrote in message
Did sumkitty say eat and snaks? Ware?
Bizzy

Granby wrote:

Hey puddi on diz venture we iz gonna startz againz, yourownself ken kom
alongz. Dere is an R.V. for doz who don wanna ride Motorz zycles or in
confertables. You ken jus ride and eat and bisit. (Hooman nots: There
is a
certain kitty that belongs to someone named Unkle Bill who always haz
snacks.)

Old November 5th 07, 03:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Bizzy

Allergik to mowse? How awful. A moff onna stick soundz gud.
Bizzy, helping himself to a few

Ellie wrote:

Aw, darnit, Ize allerjic tu mowse. I hab sum moffs onna stick I can share
wiff effurywon, tho.
PP

Thayr thuh onlee fingz that matters. Heer, haff some mouse chips.
Bizzy, munching away

Old November 5th 07, 03:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ellie

Oh dear, thoze fires were awful! I hope effurywon is safe now? Rangers
goin body surfin sounds pretty inneresting. I wonder if Sebastian haz thot
bowt bein a Ranger hisownself? Is dis sorta like a road trip? When my
dummom finally got a noosreeder set up she got 37656 messages, going way
back to 2003. She's gettin cross eyed and misty eyed atta same time, readin
alla thuh posts and starting tu catch up wiff stuff. Shez not lazy, shez
mine muther.
PP, thinking she could steal (ummm... borrow) her dad's convertible fur thuh
trip.

Old November 5th 07, 03:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ellie

Yeah, itzza bummer, Bizzy, an dad make fun uf me for it. Mom tole him tu
shut up cuz he dint hab tu pay fur my noo Duck & Green Pea food.
PP

Old November 5th 07, 03:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

SWouldz ya like da gramby to post some of da gudgud partz of da venture so
youz kin git an ideamerent about what is iz? Willow knowing she would like
to read it again.

Old November 5th 07, 04:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stacey Weinberger

Yes pleeze!

Sebastian anna Joolian, glad tu see a venchure happnin

Old November 5th 07, 12:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Ize with you Bizzy. Meowmie doesn't give me nearly enough snacks!

Puddi

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old November 5th 07, 12:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

The RV sound furry gud to start off with - expecting to find a sunbeam shez
can sleep in for part of the time. Ize join youze.

Puddi

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old November 5th 07, 12:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

That would be wonderful Willow if the Gramby could do that for the new
kitties whoze going along.

Puddi Cat

Old November 5th 07, 12:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat

In article ,
"Ellie" wrote:

Oh dear, thoze fires were awful! I hope effurywon is safe now? Rangers
goin body surfin sounds pretty inneresting. I wonder if Sebastian haz thot
bowt bein a Ranger hisownself? Is dis sorta like a road trip? When my
dummom finally got a noosreeder set up she got 37656 messages, going way
back to 2003. She's gettin cross eyed and misty eyed atta same time, readin
alla thuh posts and starting tu catch up wiff stuff. Shez not lazy, shez
mine muther.
PP, thinking she could steal (ummm... borrow) her dad's convertible fur thuh
trip.

If you or any other kitty wants to come along and would like to join us
in a car or a motorcycle, we've got a big semitruck following us with
supplies and extra food and even a couple extra convertibles and several
motorcycles with side-cars.

Just let one of us know and we'll be glad to make arrangements.

Cleo