Friends

Old January 30th 08, 10:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Default Friends

I found this a while ago and thought I would share, it seems to fit each of
us at different times.
I believe that friends are quiet angels Who lift us to our feet when our
wings
Have trouble remembering how to fly.

I know that is how I feel about you folks.

Old January 30th 08, 11:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

--
Kyla's Cat looked over her shoulder and watched her write this
"Granby"
I found this a while ago and thought I would share, it seems to fit each of
us at different times.

I believe that friends are quiet angels Who lift us to our feet when our
wings
Have trouble remembering how to fly.

I know that is how I feel about you folks.

Ohhhhhh, *gulps*..that is just SO sweet,

I just joined the group a few days ago, (my thread was Hi) and have been
welcomed very warmly
You yourself gave me a warm welcome...thank you Granby for sharing this
*holds back tears*
Puuuurs
Kyla
owend by Pookie, Mosey aka Fuzz Face, Pipps and Sqweex

Old January 31st 08, 01:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Jan 30, 5:03 pm, "Granby" wrote:
I found this a while ago and thought I would share, it seems to fit each of
us at different times.
I believe that friends are quiet angels Who lift us to our feet when our
wings
Have trouble remembering how to fly.

I know that is how I feel about you folks.

Tries to strike tough-guy pose/Fails This has become one of my
homes. Two newsgroups are included in "this."

"Like a bridge over troubled waters."

Will in New Haven

--

One truck driver called to the waitress,
After the kids went outside.

"Here Comes that Rainbow Again" - Kris Kristofferson

I Question Something about Best Friends... need to ask our Aussie friends jmcquown Cat anecdotes 9 January 24th 08 09:50 PM
New Best Friends Pat Cat anecdotes 0 July 9th 07 03:33 AM
this is why I can't have no friends 2oz Cat health & behaviour 3 December 5th 06 12:54 AM
Best Friends need help Karen Cat anecdotes 0 December 28th 05 02:29 PM
I saw two old friends Victor Martinez Cat anecdotes 6 February 26th 05 04:26 PM