Mosey's Moon Porter is reddy to Go

Old August 31st 09, 12:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

Default Mosey's Moon Porter is reddy to Go

On Sun, 30 Aug 2009 12:07:27 -0500, Stormmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

i thinkz lotsa kitteez readz butted derown hoominz duzint pozt fur dem,

Izn't dat Illegal!

it seemz lotsa kitteez returm furda gelikal ball but denn derown hoominz getz
buzy anna dey izunt lowed to play agin, Tiger, prowd wink of MMe. A.

Awww, yur such a bigbig sweetie [smoochies]

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

8/30/2009 7:26:39 PM
Old August 31st 09, 05:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we think it shuuld be ileegal ifin its not, Tiger
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 30 Aug 2009 12:07:27 -0500, Stormmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

i thinkz lotsa kitteez readz butted derown hoominz duzint pozt fur dem,

Izn't dat Illegal!

it seemz lotsa kitteez returm furda gelikal ball but denn derown hoominz
getz
buzy anna dey izunt lowed to play agin, Tiger, prowd wink of MMe. A.

Awww, yur such a bigbig sweetie [smoochies]

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

8/30/2009 7:26:39 PM

Old September 3rd 09, 10:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^,,^=

"tezmeralda"
On Aug 22, 10:54 pm, "Mosey =^..^="
wrote:

On Aug 22, 5:50 pm, "Mosey =^..^="

Mosey, Mimzy, Bob Qat, Pookie, Sqweex, Pipps, FeLIX the Cat, Chester,
Lucy,
MH, anna foo utherz are reddy tew bwast off to da Moon dat promises to
be
nise bakashun. Duz innybuddy else wanna ride wif usses? We gots snax n
dwinks on da porter. The Kits have their majic rox dat Morgana gave dem
uf corse Mimzy haz hur liddle foldup majik mirrir. I coodnt find Morgana
or
Aed or inny Second World kitties tew see iffen dey wanted tew go wif
usses.
Willow, OT, Mz Piglet, yoo wanna go wif usses? "Louise"? Inny uff da
Renniekids? How bowt WooToo n his famlee? Dere wont bee inny hoomins to
bother usses either n thuh giant teleskope iz still dere n all da uther
fun
fings frum our wast fun twip dere.
We go soon gnow but will wait till I heer hoo else wants tew ride wif
usses.
Dis is gonna be furry fun n relaxing too. Letz go. Wheeee
Mosey
--excited
We wuld lyke to go iffen weze inbited.

Hoo r U gize? Noo heer? Where yoo frum?
I mite hafta git yoo yer own porter, um dere mite not
enuff room but yo cood still go tew da Moon. I kan set the cordinates.
Mosey points tew a green porter, dat Harri haz been wurkin on, da Klunker,
yoo kan uze dat one. Iz gud tew go. Haow minny uff yoo r dere?

But wut iz a Second World kitty?

Hang urownd n yool fynd owt

Da Faison furs

Mosey
a liddle sushpishus-

We haznt ben tu ar pee cee cee in a longlong tyme. But weze yoosed tu
play heer alla da tyme. Ize shur we wil see sum ole frens
efenchoally. Darez for ob ussez. Muffin (winkwink ob Nathan Buzard,
is he stil heer?), Tiger (winkwink ob Allie), Oscar (catfirmed
bachlor), an Tribbles ( da baby datz nefur been heer afore). Weze got
owr furryown porter, fank yew bery much, do. Weze wil meet yew dare.

Da Faison furs

Iam sawry iffen I wuz suspishus, but meowmie is being followed by a meen
troll hoo reeds dis heer tew. Nise tew meet yoo Pweeze furgib
mineownself.
Mosey

Old September 3rd 09, 10:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^,,^=

I hab been heer a liddle offer a yeer, n I hab grown tew lub awl da nise
kitties heer.
I fink kitties r sew nise. Meowmie is being staked by a meen hoomin but
hurself jest put hisown creepself in da stinky doodlebox n we bury him n
kick da sand in hiz fase. Waffs. If he keeps et up, Mimzy will kick
hisownself in her big majik mirror in our big hoam bak in Ieye oh wah. Dere
iz a pwase fur trollz dere n et iz not nise, sew hur sez. I nebber seed et
cuz Iz not majikil wike her n Bob Qat. Mosey

i thinkz lotsa kitteez readz butted derown hoominz duzint pozt fur dem, it
seemz lotsa kitteez returm furda gelikal ball but denn derown hoominz getz
buzy anna dey izunt lowed to play agin, Tiger, prowd wink of MMe. A.
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^"
On Sun, 30 Aug 2009 07:56:48 -0700 (PDT),
tezmeralda's nimble, little paws typed:

We haznt ben tu ar pee cee cee in a longlong tyme. But weze yoosed tu
play heer alla da tyme. Ize shur we wil see sum ole frens
efenchoally.

I'fe been meowing heer for siks yeerz, and nefer
seed yourownseff since I'ze been meowing on rpcc.
So you musta bee heer long before dat.....

Doze kitties who you see now iz abowt it; efen in
siks yeers, dis groop has shrunk a lot: derez no
more den a duzzen kitties meowing on rpcc. Sadsad,
but troo......

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

8/30/2009 12:34:05 PM

Old September 3rd 09, 11:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^,,^=

Yes, we iz gwad yoo r comin wiff usses. We hab sew much funfun on owr
adventurz. Mosey

we iz soso glad you iz comin onna venshure, Chester, who likez mani
kitteez anna sayz da more da merrier,
[...]

a liddle sushpishus- Hide quoted text -

Old September 3rd 09, 11:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^,,^=

Yoo r furry rite bout dat. I gnow n datz why I dont hab inny wen dey r
urownd. Mosey

itz gud you iz kareful bowt da kittenz anna nip, when dey owlder den dey
kan tryit, Trudi

I wike mine nip in a seegar bedder dan in wine myownself.
But I wate till thuh Kits are sleeping till I hab sum. Mosey

wine iz gud, itz allatime gud, anna you iz rite dat wuz fazt, Trudi

We r dere, dat dint tayke long, dint it? We r gonna hab wots uf
funfun. Gwad yoo wiked thuh nip wine on mine speshul porter. Mosey

trudi rolls up wif herown sutekases anna getz inna porter fur da ride,
I thinkz i duzint like trafellin dat muc butted i duz liksa venshures,
Trudi, admirin da porter

Dat is fine wiff me [smiles]. Mosey

MH iz ridin wiff missy butted i decided i willz go in yourown
porter, Trudi

Mosey, Mimzy, Bob Qat, Pookie, Sqweex, Pipps, FeLIX the Cat,
Chester, Lucy, MH, anna foo utherz are reddy tew bwast off to da
Moon dat promises to be a nise bakashun. Duz innybuddy else wanna
ride wif usses? We gots snax n dwinks on da porter. The Kits have
their majic rox dat Morgana gave dem n uf corse Mimzy haz hur