the rum tour

Old April 11th 11, 04:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default the rum tour

trudi having recofured goes looking for jack so they can return to the bar
nand have more of that yummy rum drink Mme. A. was drinking, on her search
for jack she runs into her sisfur in paw at the bar so orders anofur
double...

i know we iz gonna haffa a ice onna beach dinner anna do dat danze where one
bendz ofur anna stuff iza rum tour gonna be tomorrow or later inna week, i
really iz lukin furwurd to diz here pawtee, Trudi likin da gud rumz

Old April 12th 11, 12:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anas Lachatte

On Sun, 10 Apr 2011 22:20:47 -0500, Storrmmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

i know we iz gonna haffa a ice onna beach dinner anna do dat danze where one
bendz ofur anna stuff iza rum tour gonna be tomorrow or later inna week, i
really iz lukin furwurd to diz here pawtee, Trudi likin da gud rumz

Itz later in da week.

[With that, RastaCatJohn comes bursting in laughing his deep, booming
laugh] Kitties! Getup! Stand up! Lrts go to the beeach.

As they head to the beach they see that it is lit with many torches.
Low tables abound, surrounded by cushions. Long buffet tables, staffed
by rasta-wait-cats are loaded with food.

C'mon now kitties. Is anycat hungry??? I am. I want some of that fried
akee and salt-cod!

C'mon kitties - letz eet!

--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

4/11/2011 7:06:58 PM
Old April 12th 11, 01:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Mme. Anas Lachatte" wrote in message
news
[...]

Kummon, Sundance, mooor fudz!
Pit2nya

Old April 12th 11, 02:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

trudi looks ofur da fudz anna decides on juzt some chicum brof while she
watez fur jack
[...]

Mme. Anas

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by

Old April 12th 11, 03:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

"Sylvia M" wrote in message

[...]

Derz more? Ize dere!

Sundance

Old April 12th 11, 04:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Sundance" wrote in message

"Sylvia M" wrote in message

[...]

Lookit at doze long buffet tables, staffed by rasta-wait-cats!
Dey are loaded with food.. I want some of that fried akee and salt-cod,
tooo!
An sum tzikkin soop, tuu.
Heow beowt yu???
--
Pit.nya

Old April 12th 11, 05:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

"Sundance" wrote in message

"Sylvia M" wrote in message

"Mme. Anas Lachatte" wrote in message
news On Sun, 10 Apr 2011 22:20:47 -0500, Storrmmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

[...]

Um... well... I, uh... I fingk it wud be rood not to... I meenz... I duznt
want to disapoynt da rasta kitteez hoo purrpared awl dis, so I fingk I shud
try sum uv efurryfing!

Sundance

Old April 12th 11, 05:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

--
Pit.nya

"Sundance" wrote in message

"Sylvia M" wrote in message

[...]

I tink dat uh liddul summa efurryfing izza gudgud ideer.
Awlla ennytink mite be uh bit tuuuuu mutsh, Deeree
--
Pit.nya, bery subtle kittee

Old April 12th 11, 06:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

chester walking up to inspetigate da fuds... ursef iz beree catsiderate, i
mineself figurez i willz go furthezt away furm where me anna lucy is sitten
anna eatz mine way bak,

chester