Vid: Maru squeezes in

Old June 21st 11, 07:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default Vid: Maru squeezes in

'It's not too small at all! Look! I'm perfectly comfortable!'

http://sisinmaru.blog17.fc2.com/blog-entry-924.html

It only took about 975 attempts going head over heels.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

Old June 21st 11, 07:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Marina wrote:

'It's not too small at all! Look! I'm perfectly comfortable!'

http://sisinmaru.blog17.fc2.com/blog-entry-924.html

Wah - that crashed my browser. Twice!

Must. See. Maru. Video.... Must...

Joyce
Old June 21st 11, 07:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

On 21.6.2011 9:57, wrote:
Marina wrote:

'It's not too small at all! Look! I'm perfectly comfortable!'

http://sisinmaru.blog17.fc2.com/blog-entry-924.html

Wah - that crashed my browser. Twice!

Must. See. Maru. Video.... Must...

Joyce

Maybe the Youtube version will work for you:

http://www.youtube.com/user/mugumogu#p/u/0/TbiedguhyvM

Old June 21st 11, 08:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Marina" wrote in message
'It's not too small at all! Look! I'm perfectly comfortable!'

http://sisinmaru.blog17.fc2.com/blog-entry-924.html

It only took about 975 attempts going head over heels.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

OMG!! Maru has got to be one of the cutest (and persistent) kitties on the
planet! I love this video. Thanks, Marina!

Jill

Old June 21st 11, 08:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

On 21.6.2011 10:05, jmcquown wrote:

OMG!! Maru has got to be one of the cutest (and persistent) kitties on
the planet! I love this video. Thanks, Marina!

I don't know how Maru's human does it. If I was filming this, I would be
laughing so hard the camera would be shaking all over the place.

Old June 21st 11, 08:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Marina wrote:
On 21.6.2011 10:05, jmcquown wrote:

OMG!! Maru has got to be one of the cutest (and persistent) kitties
on
the planet! I love this video. Thanks, Marina!

I don't know how Maru's human does it. If I was filming this, I would
be laughing so hard the camera would be shaking all over the place.

I think the camera must have been on a tripod.
--
Adrian
Old June 21st 11, 03:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matt Ferrari[_2_]

"Marina" wrote in message
On 21.6.2011 10:05, jmcquown wrote:

OMG!! Maru has got to be one of the cutest (and persistent) kitties on
the planet! I love this video. Thanks, Marina!

I don't know how Maru's human does it. If I was filming this, I would be
laughing so hard the camera would be shaking all over the place.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

ya its a great vid. Serious laughter at 1:12 after smiling through all of
it.

Old June 21st 11, 08:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Marina wrote:

On 21.6.2011 9:57, wrote:
Marina wrote:

'It's not too small at all! Look! I'm perfectly comfortable!'

http://sisinmaru.blog17.fc2.com/blog-entry-924.html

Wah - that crashed my browser. Twice!

Must. See. Maru. Video.... Must...

Joyce

Maybe the Youtube version will work for you:

http://www.youtube.com/user/mugumogu#p/u/0/TbiedguhyvM

Oh, thanks. I just tried it here at work and it was fine. I was running
it at home on my ancient computer, although I do have the latest Firefox
on it. I think it just ran out of memory.

I love how self-satisfied he looks once he finally gets in there. And
in the final shot, there probably isn't a single part of that box that
is not filled with cat.

Joyce

--
The average, healthy, well-adjusted adult gets up at seven-thirty in
the morning feeling just terrible. -- Jean Kerr
Old June 21st 11, 08:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_5_]

Default Maru squeezes in

ROTFLMAOWTIME!!!! I ****LURVE**** Maru and Maru's love of boxes (she's even
made it to TV on an Animal Planet's show on cutest cats.

Thanks for that link - I've bookmarked it for times when I need a good belly
laugh.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.com/rpcablog/

Old June 22nd 11, 04:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

On 21.6.2011 22:28, wrote:
Marina wrote:

Maybe the Youtube version will work for you:

http://www.youtube.com/user/mugumogu#p/u/0/TbiedguhyvM

Oh, thanks. I just tried it here at work and it was fine. I was running
it at home on my ancient computer, although I do have the latest Firefox
on it. I think it just ran out of memory.

I love how self-satisfied he looks once he finally gets in there. And
in the final shot, there probably isn't a single part of that box that
is not filled with cat.

I don't know how he does it. I think that last shot proves that cat
physics are different from the rest of the world's. There's no other
explanation for how he got all of that beautilicious body into that
small box.