Iowna's Birthday!

Old July 9th 15, 02:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

Default Iowna's Birthday!

On 7/7/2015 8:18 PM, cshenk wrote:
Mosey=^..^= wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Fur those who wants to attend, wez gots a private cabin on the

outer banks. Onna 2 July, she's gonna be 14! Dats very
respectable fur doggie!
Cause she's elderly, wez got a special place all set fur ramps

anna specially thick carpet. Cash anna I likes a ramp too anna da
softest carpets.
Wez got live blue crabs, local fishies, anna a porch wif lots of
cushies. Da porch rail is a good 14 inches wide so we can loaf-cat
dere.
Deres a fishie tank too but wez not allowed to catch dem cause

dey are pets. We kin watch dem though!
Wana join us?
Daisy-chan, the Magnifiscent!

Samwise goes from group to group announcing the fire works will

start
soon. "Anyone who would like to watch find a spot on the beach."

After everyone is ready Samwise stands in front of them." Most
important we are here to celebrate our friend Iowna's birthday. It
is also the 4th of July and I always do fireworks. I'm doing them a
little different this year. First the dog and cat shaped ones and
then the ones that look like flowers and stars. Just to remind you
they do not make noise.

Iowna, Cash, Mosy, Pit2nya and Daisy-chan snag some munchies off the
table and perch on a sand dune with the others to enjoy Samwise's
exibit!

One goes up and it looks like a cataport pod! Out steps a kittah who
grins at them then disappears into stars. Next, a nose pokes out of
the porter and sniffs, then is followed by what looks like a little
wolf puppy! Gleefully he jumps out and seems to land right on the
strip of stars making the milky way. He sniffs along then jumps after
the kittah with a wagging tail.

As the lights of the cataporter slowly fade, the ones on the beach
watching are clapping, meowing, yipping and generally having a great
time waiting for Samwise's next epic!

Wow Samwise your fireworks display was awesome, yeUP,

Luffs n noseboops from Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps

Iowna cheers with the best as she hears all about it!

Slowly, after the sun and fireworks has faded, a little evening cookout
with lots of blue crabs in pots develops.

Iowna laughs as her claws are too thick to open a blue crab. Mosey
comes over as she holds a small one down with her paws and rips it open
for her. Cash over on a soft bank of sand is being helped by Pit2nya.

Samwise comes down having done all the fireworks and deftly grabs a few
blue crabs and munchies out next to Daisy-chan. Together they get them
open and enjoy.

Lucy Lu grabs a glass of nip tea and more crabs and joins Samwise and
Daisy-chan.
Old July 9th 15, 09:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

I know what she secretly wants. She wants a sort of rubber thingie that
floats so she kin go swimming but be held nose up ana tether line so
iffin she get tired, we kin bring her back in safe-n-sound.

Fur us, wez got little canoes off da dock iffin a kittah wants to try
dem anna dey has ties you can use to the dock anna let the water sway
you to snoozing.

Wez also got a ducky bird inna freezer!

Daisy-chan the Magnifiscent!

[Harri Roadcat starts tinkering with a canoe, pulling some large parts
out of a backpack and strapping them onto the stern. She then looks
around to be sure that there are no kitties or doggies in the water
close by. She then hops into the canoe, flips a switch, and gives a pull
on a cord. With a soft hum, her canoe moves slowly away from the dock.
Once she's clear of the dock she gives a twist to a control level in her
paw. The hum gets a little louder, and the bow of the canoe rises a
little bit off the water as the canoe accelerates. Harri is soon zipping
along at 20 or 30 knots, exploring the bay and hopping over waves. She
then heads back to the dock, slowing carefully as she draws alongside.]

Hey, anykitty (or anydoggy) want to go water skiing?

Harri

Old July 10th 15, 02:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 7/9/2015 4:20 PM, Harri Roadcat wrote:
[...]

"I love to water ski." Lucy Lu sets out her skies and puts them on.
Grabbing the line she waves to Harri to start.
Old July 10th 15, 03:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message ...

Mosey wikes da idear uf a canoe.
Mayhaps Amelia wyl go fur uh ride wif meh?

I'm sorry Mosey, my bad bad secretary missed this message and didnt' tell
me about it. I'd love to go canoeing with you.

Amelia

Mosey, ever the 'gentlecat', assists Amelia into the canoe and off they
paddle, noticing fun things in the water.
Thank you for wanting to go canoeing with me. I think this is great, don't
you?
May I give you a noseboop?
Mosey

Old July 10th 15, 03:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

[...]

[Revving the canoe engine, Harri eases away from the dock then gradually
speeds up until Lucy Lu is flying over the water. She hops the boat's
wake, turning to ski backwards, then flipping forward again. The canoe
speeds past a floating ramp, and Lucy Lu slides up the ramp, makes a
double flip in the air, and comes down cleanly.

They loop around the bay several times, with Lucy Lu demonstrating great
mastery of water skiing. After a few minutes she waves to Harri, who
heads back towards shore and slows down as they approach.]

Old July 10th 15, 03:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Mosey, ever the 'gentlecat', assists Amelia into the canoe and off they
paddle, noticing fun things in the water.
Thank you for wanting to go canoeing with me. I think this is great,
don't you?
May I give you a noseboop?
Mosey

Certainly! nose boop

Look at all those fishies! They're swimming just a few feet below us. I
hope that Harri Roadcat sees us and doesn't run us over with her racing
canoe!

Amelia

Old July 11th 15, 12:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

Mosey, ever the 'gentlecat', assists Amelia into the canoe and off they
paddle, noticing fun things in the water.
Thank you for wanting to go canoeing with me. I think this is great,
don't you?
May I give you a noseboop?
Mosey

Certainly! nose boop

Ooooo, that was a wonderful noseboop you gave me, sweet Amelia grins
You look especially lovely today, smiles

Look at all those fishies! They're swimming just a few feet below us. I
hope that Harri Roadcat sees us and doesn't run us over with her racing
canoe!

Amelia

yeUP, I love to look at all of those fishies.
I have a loud horn so Harri won't run us over with her racing canoe.
Lufs,
Mosey
Old July 11th 15, 01:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 7/10/2015 10:08 AM, Harri Roadcat wrote:
[...]

" Harri, that was so much fun. " Lucy Lu takes off her skies. " I'm
going to get some nip tea. Would anyone one like some? I can bring back
a tray with some nip tea and food."
Old July 11th 15, 09:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Harri Roadcat wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

[...]

Iowna wakes from a nice nap and hears all the fun! She sniffs Harri and
asks if she can have a ride?

Harri grins and fits Iowna into a lifejacket (cat size medium large).
Daisy-chan jumps into the seat to balance the weight (size medium
lifejacket). Cash noses up but thinks he's too heavy for this trip hen
he notices, there is a glass bottom!

He asks Harri, if he lays quitely on the floor in the middle to watch
the fishie life below, if his 52lbs would be a problem next ride?

Meantime, Iowna and Daisy-chan want SPEED! Cash ever the gentleman,
ceeds this ride to the ladies and hopes he can catch a slower one
later. He's also eyeing a set of water boards and wondering if he can
water skate on them...

Old July 11th 15, 10:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

ann791 wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

[...]

Cash and Pit2nya come over with a bowl of romaine for Iowna and drop a
few more blue crabs in the center. Cash selects one and holds it down
just right with his big paws then looks about expectantly for a kittah
to help open it for him. Pit2nya is helping Iowna so Lucy Lu helps out
Cash and they munch down.

Cash's jaws are most helpful to crush the claws for the kittahs.

Iowna stole my bed! cshenk Cat community 2 May 17th 15 06:37 PM
Iowna on the prowl cshenk Cat community 3 August 18th 14 02:15 AM
Iowna, sezing Hi! cshenk Cat community 6 October 6th 13 11:18 PM
Adoption Parti! Ms Iowna cordially invites! cshenk Cat community 12 May 28th 13 12:11 PM
A birthday cat Matthew Cat anecdotes 0 October 2nd 06 07:17 PM