350 Watt Electric Scooter will bring a big smile this holiday

Old November 20th 03, 03:37 AM
Joe

Default 350 Watt Electric Scooter will bring a big smile this holiday

350 Watt Electric scooters, great for Teenagers,campus,RVers,campers
or just about anyone. Needs no gas, Gos upto 21 MPH, Holds upto
300lbs, lights, turn signals, brake lights and more for only $209.00
for this week only.

Goto: http://www.raksbargains.com/id6099.htm
Old November 20th 03, 04:13 AM
Tanada

Joe wrote:

350 Watt Electric scooters, great for Teenagers,campus,RVers,campers
or just about anyone. Needs no gas, Gos upto 21 MPH, Holds upto
300lbs, lights, turn signals, brake lights and more for only $209.00
for this week only.

Sounds great, but does it come in Catnip color? Are the controls
compatible for left pawed cats? Do you have a money back policy if
someone else has already given them one? Can more than one cat can ride
on one of these at a time? I need more information.

Pam S. wondering
Old November 20th 03, 04:33 AM
Hopitus2

Pam, have you lost it? All Cap'n Pine Cone needs to self-destruct is one of
these things!
I can see him now; plastered to some building wall, looking for all the
world like the last frame of one of the RoadRunner coyote
cartoons......please reconsider.

"Tanada" wrote in message
:

Old November 20th 03, 04:42 AM
Gizela

LOL....I thought the same!!!

Purrs

Angela and Gizmo

Old November 20th 03, 05:32 AM
GracecatOnl

Does this mean a Spam-B-que?

Karen

My favorite "Jody's gone, I'm starved for good food" meal.

One quick cook package of veggie soup mix complete with the freeze dried
veggies.

One pound stew meat

One bag frozen veggies

Dump in a large pot with water, cook for an hour and yummy because I hate
cooking when he's not home. It doesn't feel right. But I really don't like fast
food either.

Grace

Old November 21st 03, 12:28 AM
Yowie

"GracecatOnl" wrote in message

Does this mean a Spam-B-que?

Karen

My favorite "Jody's gone, I'm starved for good food" meal.

One quick cook package of veggie soup mix complete with the freeze dried
veggies.

One pound stew meat

One bag frozen veggies

Dump in a large pot with water, cook for an hour and yummy because I hate
cooking when he's not home. It doesn't feel right. But I really don't like

fast
food either.

My favourite "Joel isn't here and I don't feel like cooking" recipe is:

131166

The number for Pizza Hut :-)

Yowie

Old November 21st 03, 04:34 AM
Hopitus2

ROFL - that's a good one!

"Yowie" wrote in message
: "GracecatOnl" wrote in message
: ...
:
: Does this mean a Spam-B-que?
:
: Karen
:
:

Old November 21st 03, 06:45 PM
Tanada

Hopitus2 wrote:

Pam, have you lost it? All Cap'n Pine Cone needs to self-destruct is one of
these things!
I can see him now; plastered to some building wall, looking for all the
world like the last frame of one of the RoadRunner coyote
cartoons......please reconsider.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq., seems to be looking for his next adventure after
he gets done with his pirate voyage. I've seen watching movies,
especially detective ones, listening in on AD&D adventures, Chatting up
the other cats, checking out various mystery and fantasy books, and
showing all the signs of a bored young cat. I can almost imagine him
leading a cat gang, except that he showed no signs of interest in West
Side Story.

I have no idea what his next set of adventures is going to be, but he
seems to be working up to something. I hope it isn't in politics this
time.

Pam S.