Stormmee?

Old September 24th 06, 08:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

Default Stormmee?

[Sleek beige tabby starts his teleporter and comes out on top of
the cat tree at Soft & Furry's house. He jumps down and goes
over to Soft. He puts a paw on her leg and looks up at her with
beautiful amber eyes.] I beg your pardon, Ms. Soft, but I'd like
your purmission to take Stormmee to the Jellicle Ball this year.

Respectfully meowed and signed with full credentials,
Rosco P. Catrane, Age 1
Junior Tabby In Residence
Sheriff Of Catmerica
Chief Grocery Inspector

Old September 25th 06, 10:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

what a pleasant little mancat you are, come up here on my lap so we can
talk... here is a nice slice of roast beast for you to eat while I
explain...

it seems that stormmee has accepted a date with Garfield to the ball, now
please don't be upset, I know that Stormmee has saved several spots on her
dance card for you. I think that she thought you would be too busy doing
sheriff things at the ball to go with her. She is in fact very fond of you
and I think she may be a bit fonder of you than she originally thought so if
you are patient I think things will work out as you like. Being the sheriff
you know that integrity is a big part of a cat's personality so she can't
break her date with Garfield as that would not be honorable and in fact
would be very mean, I do know that she emphasized they were just going as
friends though

I hope you aren't too upset with her as I know she is so fond of you that
she asked Chester to make friends with you because she wants the two of you
to get along because Chester is her best bud in this howze,

Soft, sad for the little mancat and scritiching him gently...

PS you come and visit anytime you want...
nk.net...

Old September 26th 06, 07:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

I is sorry Rosco I didnt reeelize yu an Stormee had an arrrayngement.
Garfeeeld ( feelin bad now cos he wants tu go an hav fun with Stormee but is
worreeed he's upsetted his furend...).
"Stormmee" wrote in message
[...]

Dinner an' a koncert! Mme. Anaïs ^..^ Cat community 60 August 27th 06 07:40 PM
I iz freeeeee Stormmee Cat community 4 July 17th 06 01:09 PM
I iz inna prizin Stormmee Cat community 6 July 10th 06 02:37 PM
Gettin readi Stormmee Cat community 6 April 1st 06 04:21 AM
Cousin Roscoe's Important Announcement ChildFree23 Cat community 36 March 15th 06 08:32 AM